It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven" says he lied.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Jehoshua Did exist, just not as a son of god lol.
A simple commoner filled with appreciation for life.
I don't even know which part of the authority created the bible for him to be exalted the way he was.
Jehoshua didn't die for anything or anyone else's sins for that matter, he was just executed by his own government, for doing too much good and too much against the governments will... The Bible.... I can't even begin to explain what it is, it's the #tiest book ever created by MAN to perform Crowd Control.... I can't put it any other way. 8 billion people believes that one Man can save the whole earth if he wanted to lol, Sorry, Jehoshua is not Neo, even if he was from a movie. Let's get real people, one man will not give you a jack# of change, we have to unite, and change the System together. I'd rather believe in what I have NOW, and everything that we as HUMANS, CAN CHANGE NOW! Than what I'll have when I die. The Creator has given me life, I am meant to be here, meant to be born here, why do Christian people say this is not their home, what makes them think some made up place like heaven is their home, I don't get it, how can they believe such B.S. if anything your purpose is to live your EARTHLY life to the maximum potential, or you'd have to try and learn it all over again, heaven lol, what are you going to do there all day anyway?, LOL I JUST WISH I could ask every Christian What they imagine heaven to be, and what do they expect they will have to do there, as far activities and god worship goes, ROFL, I can already picture myself LOL'ing my ass off
. Because if they live 90+ years of Earthly life just to die and join everyone else in Worshiping a godly figure on their knees sounds the #tiest heaven there could be. I really would love to create an interview like that xD
edit on 1192015 by AzuriteStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 1192015 by AzuriteStar because: A couple of typos from frustrated typing

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AzuriteStar

That is a claim of fact. Back it up by naming one person who lived when "Jehoshua" allegedly lived who wrote that s/he witnessed him living. Tell me where I can find this document. I want to alert historians and world media because they've never heard of this document.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The family name is Malarkey lol oh my sides. The name certainly fits. The movie "heaven is real" was so incredibly stupid and insulting to my intelligence I knew instantly that little brat was lying to bail out his pastor dads church. So as it turns out the book is a fabricated hoax and the kid has admitted to lying go figure. Another instance where reigious zealotss lie and falsify evidence to push thier agenda. All thanks to the lunatic fringe pushing a logical fallacy lining the pastors pockets. As long as people fear thier mortality they will eat up this tripe.
edit on 19-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-1-2015 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DarthFazer

That's a different kid and a different book, actually.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven
a reply to: DarthFazer

That's a different kid and a different book, actually.

And just as ridiculous and preposterous as this one. See my breakdown of this obviously bogus story here. Note that there is some interesting discussion either side of this and also an intelligence squared debate that I posted on the subject ( link here)
edit on 20/1/2015 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: Formatting

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I know there's a difference between a brain not working and a machine not working. Dead refers to the human body not the machine. A person's brain could not be responding or a heart not beating for 45 minutes and they will still have an NDE.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: AzuriteStar

That is a claim of fact. Back it up by naming one person who lived when "Jehoshua" allegedly lived who wrote that s/he witnessed him living. Tell me where I can find this document. I want to alert historians and world media because they've never heard of this document.

In all honesty I don't give a # proving or disproving my claims, I am not here to advertize agendas, I'm done believing in Jesus. PERIOD!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join