It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about the term "New World Order"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I was watching the show Wild Wild West on youtube last night and a villain on there had a plan of replacing world leaders with doubles and issuing in a "new world order". He mentioned the phrase a couple of other times. Now, the episode in question aired Feb. 17, 1967. Hearing that phrase on the show startled me. Just how far back does "New World Order" go? Does anyone here know?

Here's the show in question so you can see it for yourselves:

Here is the link for the episode

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Im not sure who said it but the NWO has been described as "certainly not new, and very short on order"
Its the Grand Plan, its been around as long as "civilisation" itself. Global domination.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

Im not sure who said it but the NWO has been described as "certainly not new, and very short on order"
Its the Grand Plan, its been around as long as "civilisation" itself. Global domination.

Compare the Biblical prophecy of Revelations, and then use it to compare it to the planet saving rhetoric of the globalists who are promoting the death of the commoners today!

Very disturbing similarities........

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's been around for a long time, probably around 100 years or so.

It's taken a while to implement it, but it's getting there thanks to the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

George Bush New World Order

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I thought the NWO was a group in professional wrestling. Is there another meaning I'm not familiar with?!?

The earliest usage I know of the explicit "new world order" term was in the early 20th century. Perhaps some of our other members are familiar with something pre-dating that, but I remember seeing that the term started being thrown around by elites, such as Woodrow Wilson and Churchill

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I've seen that video. That's what I thought of when I heard the bad guy say it.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Lol I remember those guys.
I wasn't aware that it went that far back. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the input, everyone. Your replied gave me food for thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Compare the Biblical prophecy of Revelations, and then use it to compare it to the planet saving rhetoric of the globalists who are promoting the death of the commoners today!

Very disturbing similarities........

Yes I know.
It means one of two things..

The Bible is truly prophetic.
Or a satanic anti christian agenda is deliberately bringing about armageddon to mock the bible.

Either way it does have an undeniable eeriness about it. Like a self fulfilling prophecy.
Ironic that an anti christian movement would legitimize the new testament.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I thought the NWO was a group in professional wrestling. Is there another meaning I'm not familiar with?!?

The earliest usage I know of the explicit "new world order" term was in the early 20th century. Perhaps some of our other members are familiar with something pre-dating that, but I remember seeing that the term started being thrown around by elites, such as Woodrow Wilson and Churchill

Novus Ordo Seclorum,(New Secular Order) 1782.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The New World was the term used to refer to the United States before it was discovered found by the White Devil man...

It's basically the Order of the United States.

The term originated in the early 16th century after Europeans made landfall in what would later be called "the Americas" in the age of discovery, expanding the geographical horizon of classical geographers, who had thought of the world as consisting of Africa, Europe, and Asia, collectively now referred to as the Old World (aka Afro-Eurasia).

The term was first coined by Florentine explorer Amerigo Vespucci. The Americas were also referred to as the "fourth part of the world".

en.m.wikipedia.org...

I'm surprised you Americans didn't know this to be honest.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManArmy

Or it could be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Like somebody saying that something will happen and then manipulating events so that it does.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Novus Ordo Seclorum,(New Secular Order) 1782.

Correction: new order of the ages.

Aside from that, good call. I felt like something was knocking about in my brain, and that's what it was.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I knew about the term "New World". I never agreed with it because this continent is as old as Europe and Africa. It was just new to Europeans and not to the people that were here watching the ships sail in.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Yes I agree...

Well my point was that the New World Order is just the Order of the Americans...

Or the Order of Europeans in the guise of Americans.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Cecil Rhodes en.wikipedia.org... may have actually put the ball in motion with his last will and testament .He fit into the higher powers of the British Empire ,(the powers behind the power) .The web site Tragedy and Hope www.tragedyandhope.com... has a lot of historical documentation on what today could be called the new world order plan .

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Dunno how far back the phrase goes, but I do know that HG Wells published a book called The New World Order in 1940.

And he meant it in the same sense we mean it today.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I'm going to have to read through that. It looks interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I'm going to look for that book. I like H.G. Wells.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join