It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicts NYC/NJ Terrorist Attack for Jan 24, 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Psychic prediction for NYC/NJ bombing for January 24, 2015. The fella who predicts it claims a pretty good success rate with psychic predictions. I have no thoughts one way or the other on this but I thought I'd post it in the predictions forum for people to take a look at and discuss.

Newsmax Psychic Prediction

American seer Eric Leigh-Pink, who hosts worldwidepredictions.com, says he has been tuning into ominous warnings of an impending terror attack against the United States. On Dec. 16, 2014, Leigh-Pink received a spiritual message suggesting a major bomb attack in December or January. He now sees the date Jan. 24, but is not sure.

He wrote: “ 'Bomb’ — Spirits Voice — I had a visual of a colorful cloth covering the bomb making it unable to see with the naked eye. — Metropolis, New York, New Jersey — In about 5 minutes (that means 5 days sometime around the 20th-22nd) but then they said — 24. 2nd. (the 2nd might be a message related to the location or a floor to a building) — ‘By the funny sound.. like a whistle’ — Spirits Voice — Messages somehow related: I had a visual of a small restaurant in a building. I had a visual of Bagels being placed in a box. I had a visual of a road that only turned left or right but the arrow they showed went directly straight. I had a visual of a house burned down and the area around the house burned. “

He describes the terrorists: “Oddly they showed a golden necklace and gave the name ‘Freddie Mercury’ both of which I believe are completely symbolic perhaps about ‘mercury’ like the type of bomb or type of car.”

Prediction Site Here

Around January 24th
Bomb
New Jersey, around New York
higher floor (2nd floor?) bellview, bellview!

Bell view is key to the location, they said it several times, they also wanted to clarify its around New York and most likely in New Jersey, which should eliminate certain locations, around the 24th, but in distant predictions the 27th was also mentioned. But unfortunately no new news to inform you of.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well....colorful cloth and bagels. Sounds like he is predicting an Islamic Terror attack on a Jewish community in the area.

Guess we will have to wait and see, but guessing and Islamic terrorist will kill Jews is kind of a no brainer to me.....at least, that was how I read his prediction....colorful cloth being a possible female bomber covered in her hijab/etc... and bagels being a reference to it being a largely Jewish community that is going to be hit.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The fella who predicts it claims a pretty good success rate with psychic predictions

I wonder what other predictions he has make successfully?
Maybe when I get some extra time I will go look.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's interesting he mentioned guns being taken away against their will. Maybe to leave the citizens defenseless for further attacks/chaos? S + F

Darkblade71: There's one at the end of the Newsmax article about the Scottish vote from last year.
edit on 12-1-2015 by Yeahkeepwatchingme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I wonder what other predictions he has make successfully?

His predictions and those he considers to be 'hits' are on the website that I linked to in the opening post.

Oh ... and he says there will be a second NYC/NJ terrorist attack on April 11th.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
There is also Bellevue Hospital in NY...not sure what type of connection that could be, but possible it was Bellevue that was stated and not "bell view" I think.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Or a church?

Maybe this place with high ceilings, known for the 2nd floor is near a church? Or is there a bell somewhere in the city, maybe historical?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
There is also Bellevue Hospital in NY..

That was the first thing I thought of when reading his prediction.
Bell - view ... became Bellevue in my mind.

The prediction says that bell - view is key to the location.

Maybe in view of the bells of St. Patricks Cathedral? That kind of thing?

View of bells AND bagels around ...

If anything happens the week of Jan 26, we will figure it out.

Let's hope he's wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well that is one of my predictions for this year as well.
Terrorism would increase.
Not sure if it was what already happened in Paris, or if it is at home.
I even mentioned another 9/11 type event,
which I find really strange that the French are referring to their attack as a 9/11 event.
I don't think I am going to make any more predictions...lol

A few days after, all of this started popping up and it is getting more and more interesting as the days go by.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ha ha, in New York there's a bagel shop on every corner. Not exactly a Jewish thing. Not there anyway. Bagels are serious business in NYC. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I did my usual new years thing and looked up psychic predictions for the year just passed. As usual few were correct although one predicted a second child for William and Kate being announced.
One did say the republicans would take the Senate.
The rest were similar to the doom and gloom postulated by our members.
No one saw Joan Rivers death or Robin Williams.
Some said that Bush senior would pass which didn't happen but God the man is as old as the hills so any time now would be safe to predict his demise.
A few said that California would experience the big one. You know generic for anywhere in the ring of fire for any year.
I looked at four different ones . Going down their lists with no, no not yet nope didn't happen.
I believe people get little nudges and sparks pertaining mostly to their personal lives but the so called professionals have a very poor batting average.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Oh that was mentioned on two lists for last year. One said they split one said they stayed. Obviously people knew this was coming up for a vote so they had a fifty fifty shot of getting it right.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Colorful cloth could represent the garment district. Or even decorative arts and interior design district.

Reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would keep a close eye on Eric Leigh-Pink the week before and the week after Jan 24 2015.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Doesn't the FBI employ remote viewers and psychics. If they don't perhaps they should.

Perhaps this may be relevant....

www.myfoxny.com...
edit on 12-1-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Ha ha, in New York there's a bagel shop on every corner. Not exactly a Jewish thing. Not there anyway. Bagels are serious business in NYC. a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah.....I used to work in NY a lot. I was simply saying that the significance of seeing bagels in his vision could have been a symbol for the Jewish community since they are typically associated with Jewish foods.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

There is also Bellevue Hospital in NY...not sure what type of connection that could be, but possible it was Bellevue that was stated and not "bell view" I think.

There is a Belleville, New Jersey which is 10 minutes outside of Manhattan and a few towns over from where I live.

On a side note this is where Tony Soprano and his fictional crew hung out. The real Sopranos hung out elsewhere.

edit on 12-1-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The only problem I see with that is reliability.
Even the best psychic can and does get it wrong,
so they could use it as a kind of red flag warning to be cautious,
but I couldn't see them acting on advice from a psychic.
I know they did do the remote viewing thing for a while,
but as far as I know,
they dropped that program.
Can't remember the name of it,
and Ed Dames claimed to be a part of it, but he isn't very good,
to kind of give an idea of what they have done in the past.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Colorful cloth could represent the garment district. Or even decorative arts and interior design district.

Reply to: Vasa Croe

Now that is a real possibility....very easy to get stuff in and out there. Bomb makers are often associated with tailors as well since they sew the bombs into garments to be worn by the bomber.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Maybe it's these people:www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
A town composed STRICTLY of Muslims.

WHY this exists I have NO idea.
edit on 12-1-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join