It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Predicts NYC/NJ Terrorist Attack for Jan 24, 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah I had kind of forgotten that. Bagels are everywhere now . I don't get the colorful cloth connection though. So maybe bagel shops near Bellevue hospital then???? I didn't visit the link.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wasn't that the whole"men who stare at goats" thingy?

a reply toDarkblade71

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Imagine their resumes. Can skillfully disguise a bomb in your coat so it looks like a button. Expert at flat seams and pyrotechnics. Call 555-go boom for a quote. Free alterations.
The racks outside the design houses and the amount of people in and out could make for an easy target. They're more worried about cameras stealing their designs than any other security, plus its very near the diamond district which is a big Jewish community.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Maybe it's these people:www.lawenforcementtoday.com...
A town composed STRICTLY of Muslims.

WHY this exists I have NO idea.

New York is a big city made up of small neighborhoods. It's common to find cultural clusters throughout the city.

Little Italy, Chinatown, Harlem those are the ones commonly known but there are Muslim communities and Latin communities and Korean communities. They don't call it a melting pot for nothing .
edit on 1132015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I sure hope this doesn't effect all of NJ if true. I'm down here in southern n.j. In the sticks, so I'm assuming he means more northern n.j?? Hope the date comes & goes without incident!!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If he's not "sure" of his prediction, wouldn't it be just a wild guess?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Sometimes you get a really strong feeling that something is going to happen, but the details are not there,
so you are unsure, but feel the need to say something anyways, at least that is what I do when I am unsure.
There are very few things with ESP that are for sure and one should always kind of
question themselves a little when they think something is.

IMO
edit on 13-1-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Sorry, but he is talking about New York. I though the bagel was the national breakfast food of New York?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Colorful cloth could represent the garment district. Or even decorative arts and interior design district.

Reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh noes! They're going to hit Mood!

What will Project Runway do?

Although more seriously, there is a Fashion Week that takes place in New York every year in February. Lots of chaos, lots of colorful fabrics, lots of famous people.
edit on 13-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

Imagine their resumes. Can skillfully disguise a bomb in your coat so it looks like a button. Expert at flat seams and pyrotechnics. Call 555-go boom for a quote. Free alterations.
The racks outside the design houses and the amount of people in and out could make for an easy target. They're more worried about cameras stealing their designs than any other security, plus its very near the diamond district which is a big Jewish community.

LOL! nice.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sorry, but he is talking about New York. I though the bagel was the national breakfast food of New York?

True but this is a "vision" he saw that just had bagels in it. With the anti-semitism from the Islamic Terrorists, it just seems like this is a direct correlation to a strike on the Jewish community in some way. Guess he could have specified more an said Lox or Nova or something of the sort, but bagels, to me, are typically related to the Jewish community. Not that everyone in the world doesn't eat them, but they go hand in hand with Jewish culture.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm looking up events in NYC for that date:

Jewish film festival
January 14 - 29, 2015
1.5 miles NW
The New York Jewish Film Festival showcases films that investigate, record, and celebrate the Jewish experience at Walter Reade Theater in Lincoln Center.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.google.com...@40.7742882,-73.9835672,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0000000000000000:0x90cb73dba28eeabc

schedule of the festival
nyjff.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've internet searched and searched.......
OK, January 24th 2015
The Jewish Film Festival in NYC runs from the 14th to the 29th
Hosted by the Lincoln Center for performing arts
This could be a long shot.....
it's across the river from New Jersey
David H Koch Has a theater there, so he definitely stands out

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

He says the building also has a high ceiling on its first floor, marble finishes and has places where people line up like a bank.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com www.Newsmax.com...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

**THEATERS**

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
a reply to: BerenstEiner

Sometimes you get a really strong feeling that something is going to happen, but the details are not there,
so you are unsure, but feel the need to say something anyways, at least that is what I do when I am unsure.
There are very few things with ESP that are for sure and one should always kind of
question themselves a little when they think something is.

IMO

I would prefer the person say what they think whether they are wrong or not. At least, if they are correct, it's documented, or if it happens on a different date, it's still documented. Plus, I just like to know. Whether right or wrong, there still interesting reads.....

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Will it happen BEFORE or AFTER a coup or civil war?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

THEY don't kill other faiths and as many of our troops lately ,as a function of their religions either,now DO they?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Or maybe he was just hungry when he had this vision . !!!!a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
No and neither do most Muslims. Not all Muslims are radical Muslims. Most are just the same as you and I. Raising a family, going to work . It's not fair to judge all by a handful of miscreants. a reply to: cavtrooper7

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join