It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Either 9/11 Was An Inside Job Or Complete Morons Ran Our Country

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Only one of Bush's TOP CABINET LEVEL appointees SAID IT WAS MISSING,

Care to prove they said it was missing? No, I did not think you could.

Same goes for the gold.

Care to show where one of Bush's TOP CABINET LEVEL appointees SAID gold was missing.... No, I did not think you could!

Just more truther silly stories and crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Only one of Bush's TOP CABINET LEVEL appointees SAID IT WAS MISSING,

Care to prove they said it was missing? No, I did not think you could.

Same goes for the gold.

Care to show where one of Bush's TOP CABINET LEVEL appointees SAID gold was missing.... No, I did not think you could!

Just more truther silly stories and crap.

I don't usually even attempt to show anything that is already confirmed fact and in the public domain. That is up to you. If you choose to continue to be a pompous ignorant fool, why should I shatter your dream world with the truth?
I don't bother people with the facts when their mind is already made up, like yours is.

I am respecting your constitutional right to remain ignorant, but this ignorance is not caused by people refusing to play along holding your hand and walking you through all of the worlds questions, when everyone else has to go looking for themselves for the answers, so to sponsor responsible fact finding, GO GET AN EDUCATION YOURSELF!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I don't usually even attempt to show anything that is already confirmed fact and in the public domain.

Yet for some reason you are unable to show us where they said the money was missing....

It is so easy to catch truthers and their lies out, just by posting facts!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I have a question for you there Bruce, I would like to hear your opinion on something that really has nothing to do with being able to show anything other than what happened.

Please do explain to me how your mind makes sense of this.

3 Modern day skyscapers being taken down in a text book demolition form by 2 airplanes.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
The US government is NOT in the wrong countries or wrong wars if you look at all said actions through the lens of retaining and solidifying geo-political hegemony over the world. That includes needing to redefine the MIddle East and knock out all remaining proxies of enemies such as Russia (Syria, Libya, Iran, former Ukraine leader, etc). One big chess game.

Unless you are a neocon PNAC-fascist, hellbent to push the 'Wolfowitz-doctrin', then yes, yes they are!

I realize this is isn't very widely known, or televised by the MSM, but today the main source of funding for Sunni-terrorism is the House of Saud.

It is also pretty much known amongst our military that our intelligence services assume the Al-Muchabarat al-'Amma (the Saudi Intelligence Directorate) are really working WITH their alleged enemy: ISIS (which of course means it is safe to say the Americans know too).

Also, if you believe in the official story: 15 of the 19 terrorists of the 9/11 attacks were citizens of Saudi Arabia.

And that is just the beginning...

So yes: wrong countries, wrong reasons, wrong strategy.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Complete morons theory mixed with some Criminally Insane Activities ...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
3 Modern day skyscapers being taken down in a text book demolition form by 2 airplanes.

What do you mean by "text book demolition"? first.

What else did you expect to happen to 2 buildings that were hit by a heavily laden high speed heavy jet airliner?

WTC 7 had severe damage and unchecked fires as the result of damage caused by the collapse of WTC 1, the NYFB had a transit on it and knew it would collapse as it was moving.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Great thread title :up

Morons, yep big nasty boofhead morons.

Any country growing poppy, containing mass oil or just unwilling to submit will surely come under attack mainly via false fag!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

What I mean by text book demolition, is every aspect of the way the building fell, gives the appearance of a controlled demolition, this when compared to other building that were demo'd

Building #7

Random Skyscraper

You seem to believe that because of severe damage and unchecked fires, Building #7 came down in this fashion, is that correct?

In regards to what I would expect about the 2 jetliners, well I guess we could check out what John Skilling the lead architect had to say about that.

www.ae911truth.org...

“We looked at every possible thing we could think of that could happen to the buildings, even to the extent of an airplane hitting the side… Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the fuel (from the airplane) would dump into the building. There would be a horrendous fire. A lot of people would be killed. [But] the building structure would still be there.”

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

In regards to what I would expect about the 2 jetliners, well I guess we could check out what John Skilling the lead architect had to say about that.

So architects have never been wrong before.... remember the Tacoma Narrows bridge?

Just how would you expect very tall buildings hit by a heavily laden high speed heavy jet airliner to collapse?
edit on 12-1-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well given the various reports from LEO/Fireman on the ground at the time who described explosions happening around the base, the strange cuts in the wreckage, the findings of thermite also in the wreckage, I would venture to say that it was not simply the heavy jet airliner.

Also even if I wanted to believe that to be the truth, it still does not explain building #7 which had no such high speed plane crash into it.

Back to that, I would like to clarify what you believe in regards to building #7, you seem to believe that it free fell into itself because of "severe damage and unchecked fires" is this correct?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

the strange cuts in the wreckage,

Oh good grief, please do some research, as has been posted here many time before those cuts were made during the clean up - just look at the pictures of the men cutting them.

the findings of thermite also in the wreckage,

There was no thermite found in the wrecjkage.

it still does not explain building #7 which had no such high speed plane crash into it.

Why do you ignore the severe damage and unchecked fires in WTC 7?
Why do you ignore the fact that the NYFB had a transit on the building as it was moving and they knew it was going to collapse,
Why do you ignore the fact that as the NYFB knew WTC 7 was going to collapse they pulled out all the firemen from that building?

All these points have been explained many many times here before.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Rumsfeld said "untraceable"...

Untraceable - unable to be found, discovered, or traced.

Missing is paraphrasing, but still stands the test of time...
Because when something is "unable to be found, discovered, or traced" it is missing!!!

It's so easy to catch Deniers and their lies out, just by posting facts!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Oh good grief I have done plenty of google research good sir!

For the thermite;

benthamopen.com...

See the conclusion for a bullet point summary as to why they came to this conclusion-

Based on these observations, we conclude that the red
layer of the red/gray chips we have discovered in the WTC
dust is active, unreacted thermitic material, incorporating
nanotechnology, and is a highly energetic pyrotechnic or
explosive material.

I guess I am not trying to ignore the severe damage nor unchecked fires, their existence to me still does not mean that the building would free fall collapse into itself.

I guess Larry Silverstein's "pull it" comment did not help either!

All of your points to me are simply what "experts" were paid to come up with. Every step along the way in the official story you will find wide gaping holes, I am honestly surprised that anyone continues to believe it. As I stated earlier though there are those who believe in the "Magic Bullet" why not also believe in some "Magic Debris"

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Oh good grief I have done plenty of google research good sir!

"I saw it on google so it must be true!"

ROTFLMAO

For the thermite;
benthamopen.com...

A pay to publish journal, where the editor resigned because it was published without her knowledge.

www.debunking911.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't for a minute buy stupid. The evildoers are a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them.

Materialistic. Pompous. Greedy. Power hungry. Control freaks. All better descriptors than stupid.

9/11 was an inside job. Undortunately, barring someone huge standing up, they will continue to get away with it.

What will they plan next time? It is anyone's guess, and we are stupid enough to let it happen again.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

"I saw it in ("the official conspiracy theory") so it must be true!"

Funny, you say that "it was read in "the official conspiracy theory so it must be true". We thought that was your mantra about the "official story".

edit on 12-1-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

For the thermite;

benthamopen.com...

You might want to recheck your sources.

WIKI:

Controversies and criticism[edit]

Bentham Open journals claim to employ peer review;[5] however, the fact that a fake paper generated with SCIgen had been accepted for publication, has cast doubt on this.[6][7][8] Furthermore, the publisher is known for spamming scientists with invitations to become a member of the editorial boards of its journals.[9]

In 2009, the Bentham Open Science journal, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, published a study contending dust from the World Trade Center attacks contained "active nanothermite".[10] Following publication, the journal's editor-in-chief Marie-Paule Pileni resigned stating, "They have printed the article without my authorization… I have written to Bentham, that I withdraw myself from all activities with them".[11]

In a review of Bentham Open for The Charleston Advisor, Jeffrey Beall noted that "in many cases, Bentham Open journals publish articles that no legitimate peer-review journal would accept, and unconventional and nonconformist ideas are being presented in some of them as legitimate science." He concluded by stating that "the site has exploited the Open Access model for its own financial motives and flooded scholarly communication with a flurry of low quality and questionable research."[12]

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
maybe bush is actually a criminal mastermind

and just acts dumb for the media

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join