It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German tabloid that reprinted cartoons from the French satirical paper Charlie Hebdo Firebombed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by YummyYum21 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: YummyYum21

I don't want them in my country, in my life, in my business, in my eyesight, in my thoughts, in my heart, in any facet of life that I enjoy, I want absolutely nothing to do with them

Then why be so provocative ... like your Avatar for example ...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here's the problem.

It is not the message in the cartoons I defend. Those are disgusting as are the cartoons Charlie Hebdo published about all other religions. They show a general lack of respect.

What I despise is the idea that if we somehow stop printing cartoons that offend Islamic sensibilities, Muslims will stop hating and killing people who are not Muslim. This is false. They will simply move on to the next thing we do that offends them and their tender sensibilities and hate and kill us until we gain greater sensitivity, understand them and start behaving as they want us to. Pretty soon, we are living exactly as they desire and we wonder where our freedoms went.

Good grief! We sound like a bunch of battered women. "If I just stop acting like that and don't make him mad, he won't hit me anymore ..."

Exactly...I thought the world learned with hitler, appeasement only emboldens them to go even further.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This can't be. Al Jazeera said the attack was against Hebdo, not free speech. They would never lie ....

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Au contraire my friend.....
Those cartoons should be reprinted in EVERY newspaper in the world.......bar none....

Fair enough...

But no sooking when the inevitable happens...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join