It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Lucy??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

"Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"

Picture yourself in a boat on a river
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
Towering over your head
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
And she's gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.....

- John Lennon

From Wikpedia:

Lennon's son, Julian, inspired the song with a nursery school drawing he called "Lucy — in the sky with diamonds". Shortly after the song's release, speculation arose that the first letter of each of the title nouns intentionally spelled '___'.[3] Although Lennon consistently denied it, the BBC banned the song. In a 2004 interview, Paul McCartney claimed that the song is about '___'.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

pigeon = gullible. dunno, maybe, maybe not. thinking not.
but since lots of us picked up the eden theme, seemed only fitting to mention what the text actually says so the metaphors would more precisely fit. can't assume yourself or the others, in a role in which the details are .....shall we say, misunderstood, as that would confuse you, would it not?
pi·geon1
ˈpijən/Submit
noun
a stout seed- or fruit-eating bird with a small head, short legs, and a cooing voice, typically having gray and white plumage.
NORTH AMERICANinformal
a gullible person, especially someone swindled in gambling or the victim of a confidence trick.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: Caver78

I'd see Lucy as an archetypal "wise woman" sort and look to the minutia in the dream for more clues.

I have dreamed of owls also lately which represents Athena the goddess of Wisdom etc. Not including several very odd dreams as well.

Today I had a pigeon outside my window when I woke up. If it is there again tomorrow I'll try to take a picture and post it here.
I listen to a comedy channel and the guy talked about taking a picture with a cell phone in a dream! So this concept is worth trying out. Sort of SMS what you see to the cloud?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

well the flashes you get, and the fire staring, makes me think you are, and your version is just focused differently than the guy in the video. he can read numbers during calculations off a virtual landscape as he moves thru it in his mind. there are not actual numbers there, but shapes that he has come to label with the numbering system we use. not only are the shapes numbers, but they have 3dimensional position in the virtual landscape that he then just moves around in/walks thru, and identifies the shapes numerical equivalents, which he then calculates.
it's incredible.

i keep thinking that his savant syndrome caused his brain to rewire a few neuron pathways, allowing him to see how numbers are represented molecularly in his brain. like info is stored in the brain's neurons, in the form of molecules of data, so to speak, and he can see it when he calculates. wild.

Is it normal for someone to pick up something in the wind. For example when the wind blows and brushes across your face and blows in between your fingers. You don't feel it like the wind before but it is almost as if you feel like you are picking up on it trying to tell you something.

It' s so hard to describe

Is this possible? or Am I having a psychotic episode?

Does this mean the wind is a living entity kind of like we are?

Hey op, check out this thread. Someone else is dreaming of Lucy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I can kind of see a parallel as the pagan beleifs included the classical elements.

Also you mentioned the blood of the moon.
This video speaks of the tribulation in relation to the blood moons...

Undo.

I'm wondering if you can tie all of the above with this.

Smells abit stargatey?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
lol I just got an idea, cell phone is cellular phone is using your DNA to talk hahaha!

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wifibrains

merkaba?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

Yeah, a kind of vehicle assisting in revelations such as ezeikel.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wifibrains

Yeah, a kind of vehicle assisting in revelations such as ezeikel.

yeah, well i already had my tribulations . not interested in a repeat lol

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Ezeikel was a mighty smart hamster that was in touch with the creator and got upgrades for his wheel that was put inside his cage.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Latest development in the Lucy story -Possible Family Of Witches!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Ezeikel was a mighty smart hamster that was in touch with the creator and got upgrades for his wheel that was put inside his cage.
Well whomever's 3D hamster wheel better go clean it up!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What bothers me is that this sounds like a book I read. And reminds me of what I used to do with A Series of Unfortunate Events when I was a kid...

Are all these lucy people reading those books by Rick Riordan or something (the percy jackson series) because that old ones quote is literally from those books. The whole tartarus thing fits into that as well. OP would you happen to be in middle or high school?

Am I the only one who noticed this? O.o

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Lucy....short female version for lucifer ....just kidding ! ..dreams are odd.

Not funny man
I am already on edge about this dream

I should point out that an apple fell on your head, and she calls herself Lucy. The apple stands for knowledge... like the apple eaten by Adam and Eve... Lucy could easily be Lucifer. Do you believe in her?

Remember, you awoke in a garden... and you stood where they stood once. Is this making any sense yet?
edit on 13amTue, 13 Jan 2015 08:59:30 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
What bothers me is that this sounds like a book I read. And reminds me of what I used to do with A Series of Unfortunate Events when I was a kid...

Are all these lucy people reading those books by Rick Riordan or something (the percy jackson series) because that old ones quote is literally from those books. The whole tartarus thing fits into that as well. OP would you happen to be in middle or high school?

Am I the only one who noticed this? O.o
Well OP should read Ender's Game and notice what she is fighting before she dives feet first(lol) into the attack!

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Lucy....short female version for lucifer ....just kidding ! ..dreams are odd.

Not funny man
I am already on edge about this dream

I should point out that an apple fell on your head, and she calls herself Lucy. The apple stands for knowledge... like the apple eaten by Adam and Eve... Lucy could easily be Lucifer. Do you believe in her?

Remember, you awoke in a garden... and you stood where they stood once. Is this making any sense yet?

Sadly I'm not religious so I don't believe in the whole Adam and Eve story, personally if I had a chance I'd rid the world of all religions.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Also Lucy told me to send you something funny

She also said "Keep digging your papers will lead you closer to the truth" she then showed me a sand watch. No idea as to why! I hope it makes more sense to you then it does to me.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That makes a lot of sense, surprisingly, about the papers. You would be surprised. Well I'm glad for her support. I don't know what the sand watch means.
edit on 13amTue, 13 Jan 2015 09:16:46 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

That makes a lot of sense, surprisingly, about the papers. You would be surprised. Well I'm glad for her support. I don't know what the sand watch means.

Something to do with your papers maybe. Either way Lucy tends to be an odd one, she keeps whispering in my ear "Believe in me" but I am a bit worried to.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Emeraldous

Interesting, I was thinking of these two books/series while reading this. Specifically Ender's struggle with the mind game he played, and Lucy reminding me of Athena.

The Lucy-Lucifer connection makes a ton of sense.

If I were OP I wouldn't make a rash choice.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
moved to next page
edit on 13-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join