It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Lucy??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Lately I have been having deeper and deeper dreams. However, this one takes the cake out all the others

I awoke in some sort of garden which felt so strange, I knew it was a dream but this was beyond any sensation like the others.
It felt way way too real and it almost felt like home for some reason, I heard a woman's voice say "about time" and when I began trying to find her.

I was hit on the head by an apple, this is when I looked up and saw a giant apple tree. On one of the thicker branches was a woman with long blond hair, dressed in a white suit, she looked very young and for some reason I felt she was very old.

I then looked down wondering what is going on and when I looked back up she was gone, the next second she said "Ask" that is when I spotted her by a big rose bush filled with red and white roses.

I said "Ask what?" and her reply was rather odd "Ask for anything" instead of asking for anything I asked what her name was. Her reply seemed a bit strange "I had many names through the ages and cycles, you can call me Lucy".

There I was standing thinking well heck finally a name to the face now what? I was wondering why I was here and what she wanted from me, which is when she said "You'll find out in time and what I want from you is to be better then the first two and succeed".

When I wanted to ask her more she just smiled and said "I have been watching you my whole life and always believed in you". So I laughed and asked her "Are you some kind of stalker spirit or something?".

She smiled and said "No" and then oddly asked "Do you believe in me?"

This woman began to make me question what was going on and when I looked at her strangely with caution and asked "Who are you?" yet again.

She replied with an odd "I'm standing where he stood once and you're standing where they stood once" and that made me uneasy for some reason.

I then began to black out and I heard her say "Pay attention to the signs and omens".

I woke up rather worried and a slight headache.

So this is rather an odd an peculiar encounter. Does anyone know who this woman is and why did she say her name was Lucy

edit on 1/13/2015 by semperfortis because: Corrected all CAPS

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Lucy....short female version for lucifer ....just kidding ! ..dreams are odd.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Lucy....short female version for lucifer ....just kidding ! ..dreams are odd.

Not funny man
I am already on edge about this dream

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Why would you be on edge? ....were you threatened? ....seemed like you met a woman who is old an wise and you will meet again. She's been with you a long time and wants you to pay attention to the signs. ...we all need to pay attention to the signs, but most don't....or.....it was just a dream.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You have some very strange dreams.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The name Lucy is from the latin Lucia which means light.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
You have some very strange dreams.

This is why I am on ATS, seeking answers and maybe giving out warnings.
I also had a very odd financial dream recently...

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Oh dear.

You should never ask about her.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Oh dear.

You should never ask about her.

Wait what

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Might be this?
Lucy

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You are the woman, and she is you. What are you repressing? What part of you is held back from your friends, family, and others. You need to accept that part of yourself, because whether you consider her acceptable or not, she will always be with you. This is especially true if you are a male.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You are the woman, and she is you. What are you repressing? What part of you is held back from your friends, family, and others. You need to accept that part of yourself, because whether you consider her acceptable or not, she will always be with you. This is especially true if you are a male.

I don't know that's the thing... I am pretty open to my friends and family. But who is she? and yes I am a male.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

A bit eerie I have to admit, though you won't figure anything out to be honest...
At least, not until she comes back at night when you are dreaming......

*shivers*

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose

A bit eerie I have to admit, though you won't figure anything out to be honest...
At least, not until she comes back at night when you are dreaming......

*shivers*

*Hides under blanket while sucking his thumb and hugging his teddy bear.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I don't know that's the thing... I am pretty open to my friends and family. But who is she? and yes I am a male.

The scenario you painted, if you are being honest with us, is the garden of eden. The garden is partially about choices. Notice the woman represents god in your scenario, and you represent adam and eve.

If you are open to friends and family, then I must ask, what are you hiding from yourself, or denying yourself? Also, if you are not already aware, you are either in a decision making process now. Or you will be in the near future. To others, the decision may seem trivial, but to you it is important.

Some would call her your higher self. Others would say she is the voice of your unconscious mind trying to get a message to you. Take your pick, but there is a reason the manifestation is feminine, and not the masculine in your dreams. It is the feminine(energy) in you, that will be key in making that decision, and other decisions to come.

We all have the feminine and masculine in us. Men have a tendency to suppress the feminine. A big mistake. We must all grasp and welcome both into our lives to be balanced.
edit on 1/11/2015 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Perhaps, Lucy is Lucifer. She is standing where Lucifer once stood, and you where Adam and Eve had stood. Hence the apple tree.

"What I want from you is to be better than the first two..."

The Antichrist?

"Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess my name.
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game."

edit on 11-1-2015 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2015 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Did you fall asleep with the TV on? Serious question.

Also, most dreams are just a jumble of things you've seen and heard recently or have been on your mind a lot.

The red roses and white roses reminded me of the Jax-kills-his-mom scene in Sons of Anarchy. If you watched that, maybe something in it (garden, roses, killing, relationship) struck a chord in your subconscious? There were some other threads in the dream that reminded me of things I've seen on TV lately too.

The name Lucy? I don't know.

This doesn't sound like a dream to fear though? More some sound advice.

Also, maybe something you ate brought this on. I have the wildest, craziest dreams if I have pepperoni (rare because 99% of the time I don't eat meat).

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
bungle's old lady,

my name is bungle, and i live in the jungle
i make 50 dollar a day.

i go home to lucy, and she show me her
and take my 50 dollar away.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
Lol. He was probably watching this...

I love the wild and crazy dreams I have when I eat certain things.

edit on 1/11/2015 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think IamAbeliever has a great point about the Garden of Eden story link. Perhaps it was the tree of knowledge you found yourself under and some of it's knowledge, in the form of an apple, bumped you in the head allowing you to then notice the white clothed woman who gave the name "Lucy" maybe as in Lucy the illuminated.

The only problem is when she said " I'm standing where he stood once and you're standing where they stood once". So "he" is Lucifer and "they" are Adam and Eve and "you're" standing in their place and she has taken Lucifers position. Who is she really then?

Nice dream.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join