It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Lucy??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

sounds like you're a bit of a savant. that's not a bad thing

Hahaha I highly doubt this
I am no wonder child, I'm more of a silent observatory type.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

well the flashes you get, and the fire staring, makes me think you are, and your version is just focused differently than the guy in the video. he can read numbers during calculations off a virtual landscape as he moves thru it in his mind. there are not actual numbers there, but shapes that he has come to label with the numbering system we use. not only are the shapes numbers, but they have 3dimensional position in the virtual landscape that he then just moves around in/walks thru, and identifies the shapes numerical equivalents, which he then calculates.
it's incredible.

i keep thinking that his savant syndrome caused his brain to rewire a few neuron pathways, allowing him to see how numbers are represented molecularly in his brain. like info is stored in the brain's neurons, in the form of molecules of data, so to speak, and he can see it when he calculates. wild.
edit on 11-1-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

well the flashes you get, and the fire staring, makes me think you are, and your version is just focused differently than the guy in the video. he can read numbers during calculations off a virtual landscape as he moves thru it in his mind. there are not actual numbers there, but shapes that he has come to label with the numbering system we use. not only are the shapes numbers, but they have 3dimensional position in the virtual landscape that he then just moves around in/walks thru, and identifies the shapes numerical equivalents, which he then calculates.
it's incredible.

i keep thinking that his savant syndrome caused his brain to rewire a few neuron pathways, allowing him to see how numbers are represented molecularly in his brain. like info is stored in the brain's neurons, in the form of molecules of data, so to speak, and he can see it when he calculates. wild.

Is it normal for someone to pick up something in the wind. For example when the wind blows and brushes across your face and blows in between your fingers. You don't feel it like the wind before but it is almost as if you feel like you are picking up on it trying to tell you something.

It' s so hard to describe

Is this possible? or Am I having a psychotic episode?

Does this mean the wind is a living entity kind of like we are?

edit on 11-1-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: Curse these mortal thoughts!

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

that's hard to determine (the psychotic episode), since the brain can be wired a bit oddly, and not manifest that very often (if at all) until certain chemical signals or other inputs are present. in which case, it wouldn't be psychotic, in the sense of malfunctional (i mean, savants are really not normal but they aren't malfunctional, they are just differently wired)

good question though. i haven't experienced any unusual tactile events of that nature, and haven't heard of it before, but that doesn't mean you aren't experiencing some aspect of your brain's wiring.

maybe someone with more medical knowledge could answer that?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

Lucy is back!

I flashed on something odd just now. I saw someone who looked like a warrior in golden armor, a golden helmet with read feathers and a spear - then I was pulled over a desert and the sand parted. There was an entrance made of giant stone doors with odd symbols, behind the door was a brief glimpse of books.

Then Lucy showed up and said "Not yet"

A library? Who's Library? Why a desert? This woman is starting to make me question my sanity

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Undo I have an odd question - Who is Enki? Why did I see an Egyptian cross and the Christian cross? Also something to do with pagans?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Also my brain is trying to make sense of the garden, I saw the rose bush again and I started to get the scent of roses in my room. The brain is a mysterious and amazing thing

I must dig further

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
oh boy.

there's a ton of possible answers for that one.
sand=time.
2 doors=2 brain halves.
library=you (and presumably on an infinite timeline)
now why would a personal library on an infinite timeline, not be accessible by its owner?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

oh boy.

there's a ton of possible answers for that one.
sand=time.
2 doors=2 brain halves.
library=you (and presumably on an infinite timeline)
now why would a personal library on an infinite timeline, not be accessible by its owner?

Knowledge is power? Maybe I am not ready for such power? Need to let go of the Ego and all that?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Undo I have an odd question - Who is Enki? Why did I see an Egyptian cross and the Christian cross? Also something to do with pagans?

what's a pagan?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Need to let go of the Ego and all that?

oh and who said so?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Lucy is back!

I flashed on something odd just now. I saw someone who looked like a warrior in golden armor, a golden helmet with read feathers and a spear - then I was pulled over a desert and the sand parted. There was an entrance made of giant stone doors with odd symbols, behind the door was a brief glimpse of books.

A library? Who's Library? Why a desert? This woman is starting to make me question my sanity

Some believe that the Hall of Records is buried beneath the Sphinx. Maybe this is what she is trying to show you.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

what's a pagan?

Someone who believes that all things in nature are living things and are part of a God/Gods/Deity or whatever? Come to think of it aren't all religions the same basically?

That's all I know about Pagans

Wait why won't someone unite all religions they are almost basically the same. With just a few missing bits and pieces here and there that make them different

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

i thought of that one and the akashic records thing as well.
but i like to simplify things cause i find that giving them mystical drapings when there's no evidence for it immediately, complicates the subject and can give false positives.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Lucy is back!

Some believe that the Hall of Records is buried beneath the Sphinx. Maybe this is what she is trying to show you.

But this was somewhere else and not near any structures, all I saw was sand dunes everywhere. Does this mean it's still hidden and the one that they found decades ago was a decoy or a fake

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

oh and who said so?

Did I say this or did someone else say it through me

I am beginning to think there is more here then I can contemplate or grasp straws at

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever

Lucy is back!

But this was somewhere else and not near any structures, all I saw was sand dunes everywhere. Does this mean it's still hidden and the one that they found decades ago was a decoy or a fake

i didn't know they actually found it. they had a theory one was there but claimed hawass wouldn't let them prove it. kinda hard if you have to mangle a monument's underpinnings that's thousands of years old. lol

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

oh and who said so?

Did I say this or did someone else say it through me

I am beginning to think there is more here then I can contemplate or grasp straws at

i'm just pointing out the obvious. who wrote the laws that said you had to let go of ego in order to have access to your own personal library? and did they define ego clearly enough so that you knew beyond a doubt the difference between ego and some other aspect of thinking. if no one wrote those laws, who is keeping you from accessing your own personal library? or is it not a personal library but an universal one? and if no personal library exists, then how is there an universal one? cause presumably it would be composed of everyone's personal libraries, congealed/compiled.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Lucy said "When the moons will bleed and sky will fall, the Gods of Old will be once more"

Who are these old ones Undo?

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Who are these old ones Undo?

historically? who's timeline? if it's a personal timeline, the answer would vary according to the person. if it's an universal or solar system, timeline, yet another answer. and if it's inter-dimensional/spiritual, perhaps even another answer. i'm guessing you're fishing for info about the anunnaki at this point, since you mentioned enki and ancient egypt.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join