It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death & Dying Of Our Physical Bodies, Astral & Casual Heavens Beyond The Grave

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Speaking about the astral world Yoganandas master went deep into how heaven is a very real physical place beyond the material universe similar to the Q in Star Trek astral beings are ablt to manifest pretty much whatever they wish. It amazes me we all have astral bodies as well as casual yet arent able to manifest the qualities of those bodies in the material physical universe due to some divine laws of some sort. I also wonder if our physical universe is on its way to evolving into an astral world at some future point in time.

www.crystalclarity.com...
"The astral body is not subject to cold or heat or other natural conditions. The anatomy includes an astral brain, or the thousand-petaled lotus of light, and six awakened centers in the sushumna, or astral cerebro-spinal axis. The heart draws cosmic energy as well as light from the astral brain, and pumps it to the astral nerves and body cells, or lifetrons. Astral beings can affect their bodies by lifetronic force or by mantric vibrations.

"The astral body is an exact counterpart of the last physical form. Astral beings retain the same appearance which they possessed in youth in their previous earthly sojourn; occasionally an astral being chooses, like myself, to retain his old age appearance." Master, emanating the very essence of youth, chuckled merrily.

"Unlike the spacial, three-dimensional physical world cognized only by the five senses, the astral spheres are visible to the all-inclusive sixth sense-intuition," Sri Yukteswar went on. "By sheer intuitional feeling, all astral beings see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. They possess three eyes, two of which are partly closed. The third and chief astral eye, vertically placed on the forehead, is open. Astral beings have all the outer sensory organs-ears, eyes, nose, tongue, and skin-but they employ the intuitional sense to experience sensations through any part of the body; they can see through the ear, or nose, or skin. They are able to hear through the eyes or tongue, and can taste through the ears or skin, and so forth.4

"Man's physical body is exposed to countless dangers, and is easily hurt or maimed; the ethereal astral body may occasionally be cut or bruised but is healed at once by mere willing."

"Gurudeva, are all astral persons beautiful?"

"Beauty in the astral world is known to be a spiritual quality, and not an outward conformation," Sri Yukteswar replied. "Astral beings therefore attach little importance to facial features. They have the privilege, however, of costuming themselves at will with new, colorful, astrally materialized bodies. Just as worldly men don new array for gala events, so astral beings find occasions to bedeck themselves in specially designed forms.

"Joyous astral festivities on the higher astral planets like Hiranyaloka take place when a being is liberated from the astral world through spiritual advancement, and is therefore ready to enter the heaven of the causal world. On such occasions the Invisible Heavenly Father, and the saints who are merged in Him, materialize Themselves into bodies of Their own choice and join the astral celebration. In order to please His beloved devotee, the Lord takes any desired form. If the devotee worshiped through devotion, he sees God as the Divine Mother. To Jesus, the Father-aspect of the Infinite One was appealing beyond other conceptions. The individuality with which the Creator has endowed each of His creatures makes every conceivable and inconceivable demand on the Lord's versatility!" My guru and I laughed happily together.

"Friends of other lives easily recognize one another in the astral world," Sri Yukteswar went on in his beautiful, flutelike voice. "Rejoicing at the immortality of friendship, they realize the indestructibility of love, often doubted at the time of the sad, delusive partings of earthly life.

"The intuition of astral beings pierces through the veil and observes human activities on earth, but man cannot view the astral world unless his sixth sense is somewhat developed. Thousands of earth-dwellers have momentarily glimpsed an astral being or an astral world.

"The advanced beings on Hiranyaloka remain mostly awake in ecstasy during the long astral day and night, helping to work out intricate problems of cosmic government and the redemption of prodigal sons, earthbound souls. When the Hiranyaloka beings sleep, they have occasional dreamlike astral visions. Their minds are usually engrossed in the conscious state of highest nirbikalpa bliss.

"Inhabitants in all parts of the astral worlds are still subject to mental agonies. The sensitive minds of the higher beings on planets like Hiranyaloka feel keen pain if any mistake is made in conduct or perception of truth. These advanced beings endeavor to attune their every act and thought with the perfection of spiritual law.

"Communication among the astral inhabitants is held entirely by astral telepathy and television; there is none of the confusion and misunderstanding of the written and spoken word which earth-dwellers must endure. Just as persons on the cinema screen appear to move and act through a series of light pictures, and do not actually breathe, so the astral beings walk and work as intelligently guided and coordinated images of light, without the necessity of drawing power from oxygen. Man depends upon solids, liquids, gases, and energy for sustenance; astral beings sustain themselves principally by cosmic light."

"Master mine, do astral beings eat anything?" I was drinking in his marvelous elucidations with the receptivity of all my faculties-mind, heart, soul. Superconscious perceptions of truth are permanently real and changeless, while fleeting sense experiences and impressions are never more than temporarily or relatively true, and soon lose in memory all their vividness. My guru's words were so penetratingly imprinted on the parchment of my being that at any time, by transferring my mind to the superconscious state, I can clearly relive the divine experience.

"Luminous raylike vegetables abound in the astral soils," he answered. "The astral beings consume vegetables, and drink a nectar flowing from glorious fountains of light and from astral brooks and rivers. Just as invisible images of persons on the earth can be dug out of the ether and made visible by a television apparatus, later being dismissed again into space, so the God-created, unseen astral blueprints of vegetables and plants floating in the ether are precipitated on an astral planet by the will of its inhabitants. In the same way, from the wildest fancy of these beings, whole gardens of fragrant flowers are materialized, returning later to the etheric invisibility. Although dwellers on the heavenly planets like Hiranyaloka are almost freed from any necessity of eating, still higher is the unconditioned existence of almost completely liberated souls in the causal world, who eat nothing save the manna of bliss.

"The earth-liberated astral being meets a multitude of relatives, fathers, mothers, wives, husbands, and friends, acquired during different incarnations on earth,5 as they appear from time to time in various parts of the astral realms. He is therefore at a loss to understand whom to love especially; he learns in this way to give a divine and equal love to all, as children and individualized expressions of God. Though the outward appearance of loved ones may have changed, more or less according to the development of new qualities in the latest life of any particular soul, the astral being employs his unerring intuition to recognize all those once dear to him in other planes of existence, and to welcome them to their new astral home. Because every atom in creation is inextinguishably dowered with individuality,6 an astral friend will be recognized no matter what costume he may don, even as on earth an actor's identity is discoverable by close observation despite any disguise.

edit on 3-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I wonder if we are moving as a civilization towards the astral, like evolving our technologies to the point of being able to do things similar to those spoken of in the astral worlds.

I also wonder f we will ever move foward in the realm of biotechnology and advance ourselves just as we advance our technologies.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Why should suicide prevent me from moving on past the physical? If anything, people who commit suicide are the ones truly aware of how unimportant the physical world is & brave enough to do something about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
Why should suicide prevent me from moving on past the physical? If anything, people who commit suicide are the ones truly aware of how unimportant the physical world is & brave enough to do something about it.

Ok so you raise a really good point however it may just be considered a "You didnt serve your karmic time" or "You didnt honor the divine in the vessel you had" kind of thing. I dont really know, but if there are rules to the universe and there seem to be, perhaps we are unaware of what happens to suicides. I think that if suicide got us there faster that would be awesome, however I have the sinking feeling it doesnt help our case in divine court so to say, we may be better off living our lives and spreading love and light to the best of our limited abilities before we get our divine parole lolz.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I doubt anything lasts forever even the worlds that await us after our physical bodies perish, I guess its all an illusion of some sort.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I wonder if we ever just skip out on heaven after death and go from one human life straight to the next. I also wonder if we go to both like a split in spirit or like a broadcast go to many bodies which are just the recievers of the broadcast of our souls.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think death shouldnt be forced upon oneself or it may trigger a repeat.

I think the heavenly realms are for everyone, I just wonder why there is an earthly disconnect?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

What if mans soul is inherent biologically as an aspect of the physical form as a wave aspect. That said wave aspect inherently maintains information related to DNA naturally in respective to that wave state as a physical entity/representing the individual physically in every regard.

As such we do not die but in effect move from one energy state to another.

Any thoughts?

edit on 14-3-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

edit on 14-3-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Because of such inconsistencies, physicists such as Einstein contended that our knowledge or model of quantum mechanics is incomplete, not wrong. It’s possible the thinking goes, as an example, that because two distant entangled particles react in identically the same way at the same time, seemingly sharing information faster than the speed of light, that there is some new element of quantum mechanics at work that would allow for such a real world phenomenon to exist, rather than an example of the failure of quantum mechanics theory itself.

Another example is the differing views regarding Schrödinger’s cat. Some might say the wave function could be used to prove whether the unseen and thus un-measurable cat is truly dead or alive, whereas others, such as Einstein would say that because the inquisitor has only partial knowledge, no true answer can be given.

The problem with proving which view is true is the theory that most agree on and that is that quantum states can be changed simply by measuring them, which means, that as things stand now, physicists have no way of proving what state existed prior to measurement. But that doesn’t mean the wave function can’t be used to measure a quantum state, Pusey et al say, because the true state did exist before measurement occurred. At that moment it was real, they say, as is the wave function and they believe they have proved it.

Source

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

There does not seem to be much evidence on the internet to support this research on wave genetics, however, there is also very little research on either the Wave Structure of Matter, nor the fact that you can deduce it is the most simple science theory of reality, and then deduce the fundamentals of modern physics (see links on side of page).

History actually shows that most profound discoveries were in fields that were ignored by most to begin (and then savaged by skeptics, until the truth of their discoveries became self evident).

Any thoughts?
edit on 15-3-2015 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

In this view, the fuzziness of matter detected by quantum mechanics is not because matter is unstable or imaginary, but because it is made up of a memory material capable of an infinite number of memory states.

When we are looking at matter at the quantum level it is like looking at the transistors in a computer. Studying one transistor will tell us that it has two states and that the state is controlled by a minute electrical current. That information tells us nothing about how that switch participates in the system, or what it contributes to the meaning of the data stored there.

When we study subatomic particles we are blinded to the macro by the same micro vision. We can’t see the computer for the transistors. Once we look at the Whole System as an information processor, then the uncertainties at the quantum level make perfect sense. Instead of a binary switch on which to base our data processor, we have particles that possess infinite memory states, grouped into atoms and molecules that organize those tiny bottomless pits for information into super-mega giant memory banks that also process their info on the fly. What these memory banks remember is where they have been and what they have done, while keeping track of what they are doing and where they are going. The Universe processes information on a cosmic scale. This is information, processing itself, in an endless loop. It isn’t only that the Universe operates by feedback loops, feedback might be considered its primary function.

Source

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

What if mans soul is inherent biologically as an aspect of the physical form as a wave aspect. That said wave aspect inherently maintains information related to DNA naturally in respective to that wave state as a physical entity/representing the individual physically in every regard.

As such we do not die but in effect move from one energy state to another.

Any thoughts?

Interesting, I think we are reflections of a more infinate soul which is manifesting as physical but in reality has no true limits to what it can do. Only our fleshy forms have limits, our souls have none.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Flesh as you refer to is also called matter which is for lack of a better term "frozen energy". Also given so little research has gone into the Wave Structure of Matter it is possible it falls into having no limits for many reasons.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

Flesh as you refer to is also called matter which is for lack of a better term "frozen energy". Also given so little research has gone into the Wave Structure of Matter it is possible it falls into having no limits for many reasons.

It may very well be the infinite universe similar to the big bang within every single atom. Meaning everything has infinate energy.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I pretty much find the "What Dreams May Come" vibe repulsive, I feel it's "not right".
edit on 29-6-2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Wow...today everyone's touching on this subject.

Read BACK AGAIN by Larry Rich....free download...then get back with me.

MS

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Wow...today everyone's touching on this subject.

Read BACK AGAIN by Larry Rich....free download...then get back with me.

MS

Good stuff thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join