It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Does The Unthinkable During Muslim Prayer Time. OMG…

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

And no PT belt either...how the heck are they suppose to see him !

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I'm surprised he wasn't shot down by some extremists.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Total professional is that guy.

Is this a, "Jimi Stole our National Anthem, I'm Stealing it back scenario"??....Dont think so. Not on that performance anyway.

Dont give up the day job.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't see the problem here. I don't see the west publically taking and killing hostages, flying planes into buildings, using themselves as bombs and recording mass beheadings.

If he wants to play his guitar, then let him play his guitar! The lads out there fighting for OUR safety, and I respect him very much for doing so.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
I don't see the problem here. I don't see the west publically taking and killing hostages, flying planes into buildings, using themselves as bombs and recording mass beheadings.

If he wants to play his guitar, then let him play his guitar! The lads out there fighting for OUR safety, and I respect him very much for doing so.

Na, It's just drones and tomahawks we fly into buildings, beheading women and children in the process.

Fighting for OUR Safety???? Do people still believe that crap today?.

They aint fighting for my Safety, if anything they are nothing more than Big Business's Muscle and compromising everyone's safety while they are at it.
edit on 11-1-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm still looking for valliity of the tube and still not seeing or finding any. All i see or read are slanted opinions with out anything to back it up. Yes the guy played the star spangled banner (not the best version but it works). Yes its in an arid environment (could be new Mexico for all I know). That's why I love these American bashing threads one doesn't need any evidence or proof. Just a few words on a blog or in this case a tube that was done 4 years ago and with little proof.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Na, It's just drones and tomahawks we fly into buildings, beheading women and children in the process.

They aint fighting for my Safety, if anything they are nothing more than Big Business's Muscle and compromising everyone's safety while they are at it.

So your on their side then? No probs.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

So your on their side then? No probs.

Na, I'm just not as easily "Duped" as you.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

You use that word "side" and I do think you have no idea that there is no use for this word here.

There is no "them" or "us". There are people. Here are people. There is no difference. Anything else you are taught to believe in, so it is easier to shoot at people.

All I can see is a man, part of a military force, who decided to play some music while the citizens there were trying to pray. What would I think if some Imam would be playing his songs from a rooftop on the other side of a church? Let me tell you, even as I never attend service in that church, I would feel offended for the pure disregard of local traditions!

But noooo, it's a thing of "you are on their side then"... Nope. It has to do with decency.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Right. So by the same standard it would be just fine of me to play the Welsh national anthem very, very, loudly outside a church in the USA during a service, right?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Or the uk anthem on the forth of july at a baseball game lol.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I have no intention of being honourable in your eyes...

Your presence here at ATS & in general Life has no affect on my Life & I couldn't give two sh#s what you think.

"Bashing Jews"???
"Deflection"???

Prove it!

I replied to everything you claimed...
Without bashing a single Jew...

& now you're reduced to ad hominem attacks on what my personality must be like for people in my Life, this is just shining a spotlight on your immaturity & ignorance.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Awesome, the amount of butt-hurt brought forth by one video.

Excellent.

Carry on with your meaningless talking points.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Pathethic peace of # that guy is...... this is every bit as bad as drawing idols of religions for the sake of provoking under the banne of free speech.

He is a maladjusted child that has no good manners at all.

I hope "normal" Americans don't find this cool or great, because this is a disgrace not only to Americans by to human nature. Who the # gives a # about the American National anthem? The answer to that rethorical question is: noone but Americans....

On a side note... I want to thank that man and the US army for showing us the true face of extremism...
edit on 11/1/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Someone probably sent him a copy of Guitar Hero and it went to his head.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Speaking solely for myself as an America I find nothing about this video "cool" what I do find entertaining AF are responses like yours.

I'd say video can claim "Mission Accomplished."

this is every bit as bad as drawing idols of religions for the sake of provoking under the banne of free speech.

just LOL.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow, this guy is a total Wanker!
Give yourself an Uppercut!

edit on 11-1-2015 by James1970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: angryhulk

You use that word "side" and I do think you have no idea that there is no use for this word here.

There is no "them" or "us". There are people. Here are people. There is no difference. Anything else you are taught to believe in, so it is easier to shoot at people.

All I can see is a man, part of a military force, who decided to play some music while the citizens there were trying to pray. What would I think if some Imam would be playing his songs from a rooftop on the other side of a church? Let me tell you, even as I never attend service in that church, I would feel offended for the pure disregard of local traditions!

But noooo, it's a thing of "you are on their side then"... Nope. It has to do with decency.

Unfortunately for you, and in reality, there are sides mate, hense the war(s).

Edit: Oh and draw your own conclusions from the video, but I never saw anybody trying to pray. No indication what so ever on the time he played the guitar or the environment he played it in, just a couple of locals looking at him.

It's irrelevant anyway. A few psychos just ran around Paris shooting innocents dead because of a cartoon and here everybody is moaning because a cocky American played a guitar in the presence of another religion. Pathetic. I couldn't care if there was a drummer and an idiot with a triangle joining in. It isn't an issue!

To conclude my arguement, there 'is' sides.
edit on 11/1/15 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Brotherman

And no PT belt either...how the heck are they suppose to see him !

This....this is the only comment in this entire thread that there is actual proof of.

He should have had one on his head instead of that bandana. Two across his chest Rambo style. One around the waist.

I mean my god, it was a seriously gray day. THINK OF YOUR SAFETY, HOOAH?

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This idiot is a US soldier and as such he should know and respect the American flag. It's absolutely disrespectful to use an American flag or the flag symbol as a head bandana or whatever!!!!!!

He's a soldier representing the USA, act with some sense of sophistication and class please!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join