It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim uprising all over Paris (Live Leak, old video )

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I and many others have said this was coming for years, I was slightly offended by the name calling but.....................

Im not sure when this was but Im sure it was pretty recent, what I would like to know is what started this off, and why are the French running away

www.liveleak.com...

edit on 9-1-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

EDIT:
Sent to the Hoax Bin before I had finished the post, Censorship is rife. this was 6 months ago, in France take it what ever context you like ATS

edit on 9-1-2015 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is insane :O

Wow, they started to beat up the ground around 0:22, what the hell did the ground do to them?

Is this actually happening right now!? It looks like chaos!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Come on, gotta give more then just a link that isn't even a clickable one.

For those that can't click it, what is going on?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Explosives going off, ALOT of people yelling and chanting. Stuff breaking/people breaking stuff, smoke grenades being thrown (or tear gas) Chaos, etc. Watch it it's safe.

They even attacked a police car.

link   
They know only one answer .Force. Je suis and other political corectness are not helping.

link   
Can't play vid, however having skipped straight to the comments, apparently the vid is old - people wearing t-shirts (it's freezing in France right now) - can anyone confirm if the comments reflect the video?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is old footage from about 6+ months ago. Saw it on live-leaks then too.. Obviously being recycled to continue stoking the flames of division between the people.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

this not live and not from today or about charlie.. this is a lie and hoax... whats your intention? you should be ashamed!

link   
Not to be rude or offend someone but... this video is fake. Islam is a peaceful religion guys....

Edit: Though yes it's a purposely misleading video... I do not doubt that the events that occured there are connected with (and lead to) the events occurring now.

edit on 9-1-2015 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

link   

Wow, this isn't even current....

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Judgie
This is old footage from about 6+ months ago. Saw it on live-leaks then too.. Obviously being recycled to continue stoking the flames of division between the people.

Yes , video is old 6 months, not 1000 years.It will not surprise me if these riots happen tommorow.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I expect social media uploads of this tho and obviously the blind following... Just because we took the time to figure it out, imagine the cause and effect this kind of video could have if all you knew was, terrorist raid, kidnapping, and now riot. Its a shame because overall this is an effective tactic to use if you are not looking for ti.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bin it then.............more propaganda.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
"where is the 404 pages when you need them..."
propaganda ... always old propaganda...
edit on 9/1/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

link   
Pack this off straight to the HOAX bin please.

link   
Bleh.... missed how obvious it is that this was from summer....
edit on 9/1/15 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Do you know the context of the event at all?
I don't, so if you can tell me how you made that leap it would be great.

Maybe their favorite sports team won a championship, that usually gets us americans going into a good riot

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Judgie
I expect social media uploads of this tho and obviously the blind following... Just because we took the time to figure it out, imagine the cause and effect this kind of video could have if all you knew was, terrorist raid, kidnapping, and now riot. Its a shame because overall this is an effective tactic to use if you are not looking for ti.

With t-shirts ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Come on, gotta give more then just a link that isn't even a clickable one.

For those that can't click it, what is going on?

sorry only just got my head around embeding youtube and this site has changed again
Im on it ok

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I betcha the people of Paris wish they had something similar to our 2nd Amendment today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join