It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim uprising all over Paris (Live Leak, old video )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

How is this relevant? It nots current, or new...or even happening currently as the OP portrays???

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Did you just read the rest of the posts? There aren't that many yet. This is a hoax and purposely spreading propaganda and inciting further division. Its scary how much effort is going into psychological warfare now and to be used on the poor citizens who are already busting their balls to pay their rents. Argg I'm glad this is all going to stop soon.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

this not live and not from today or about charlie.. this is a lie and hoax... whats your intention? you should be ashamed!

Who should be ashamed exactly ? It sure looks as though you are referring to the OP. Perhaps he was unaware that it was older video. To make an accusation of lieing intentionaly to create a hoax, to my eyes means YOU are the one who should be ashamed !

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is why I asked my question in my truth about Islam thread; is this what the religion is about, rioting, assaulting, killing?

link   

you are on it? wtf?! this is completely disgrace! wow I'm amazed... where are the mod's here ? amazing...

link   
Why isn't the media reporting this?

Is this from today?

This cannot be related to those lunatics from the events of the last few days.

link   
Added: 5 hours ago Occurred On: Jan-9-2015
By: TruthFoundation
In: Other
Tags: france, paris, violence

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Ya it was uploaded today but it is not current, there is even a link to an old upload in the comment section.
Oh and about your 2nd amendment comment, this would not be what it is for, unless you are talking about the rioters using the guns to over take the gov.
You can't just go out and shoot people cause you disagree with what they are doing.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
Added: 5 hours ago Occurred On: Jan-9-2015
By: TruthFoundation
In: Other
Tags: france, paris, violence

So ? I can add video of me now how i m enjoying vacation in Greece.Reality is that is freesing out here.This video is 6 months old.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

It's called doing some research if you are going to post a video and act as if it is happening live.
The OP should be ashamed

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sayzaar

sayzaar .. don't be naive... have a good day/night sir.
(ps: OP location, britan... maybe there, by miracle, is about mid day instead of mid night...)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Judgie

Obviously not happening right now.

People don't go to the streets in a t-shirt mid winter.

Take a good look at the trees. That don't look like January in Paris.

So... sorry people but that's a not so liveleak.
Looks to me like a half-a-year-oldleak.

Recorded... not live.
Live it would be dark.
It's January and Paris time is 22h40
Sun went down, people are in doors, it's fu# cold and it's windy.
Not like the sun is up, not like going out in a t-shirt to put it over your head to hack up a streat and throw it to the police.

No muslim uprise.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
We should just nuke the site from orbit, just to be sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Judgie
Did you just read the rest of the posts? There aren't that many yet. This is a hoax and purposely spreading propaganda and inciting further division. Its scary how much effort is going into psychological warfare now and to be used on the poor citizens who are already busting their balls to pay their rents. Argg I'm glad this is all going to stop soon.

How is this propaganda ? are you saying this was staged ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
All Hell is breaking loose.

The MSM has everybody flipping out.

link   
We are saying this is not happening right now
This is 6 months old, and you presented is as though it is happening right now.
This is being used to influence an opinion about people, hence propaganda.
If it was happening live it would be a diff story.

link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Not to be rude or offend someone but... this video is fake. Islam is a peaceful religion guys....

It may be fake, but your belief that Islam is peaceful is absurd and by all means FAKE!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: wlasikiewicz

No its not...thats why we are complaining...its old, and a hoax...so its on the OP for not checking 1st and posting....

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dam00
How is this propaganda ? are you saying this was staged ?

by the way can you tell me the current time in Devon/Lancashire at SW England?

edit on 9/1/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think this is a time that political correctness should be thrown out completely, and the idea of religious freedom should be separated from criminal action, and the encouragement of criminal action. I think one of the greatest insults is that foreigners literally invade another country and then attempt to install their own rules, which is totally unacceptable. If they do not like the way things are in that country then why did they go there in the first place? The truth is that they leave their home countries because they are hell-holes, and instead of being grateful that a modern nation allows them to enter, they do crap like this. I say that all of these people are criminals and should be deported or jailed for one thing or another. Inciting a riot at the very least, and you could even take it to the charge of treason. If they are actively inciting an overthrow of the government or any functions thereof, they are not just common criminals, but what would amount to rebels against the government. It does not matter which nation something like this occurred within, as any sovereign nation's government should treat such individuals as criminals.

I am quite certain that these people will play the race card, saying how they are persecuted Muslims, but this should be viewed as a ploy, whether these people believe what they say or not. If they believe that they are being persecuted because they're muslims, obviously they're ignoring the fact that they are allowed to enter the country. If the state did not want them there, they would not have been allowed to enter in the first place. And if they think they are persecuted, why don't they leave? There is no reasoning with fanatics, and these people are definitely fanatics. They want to take advantage of the freedoms offered them in western nations, but then they turn around and bite the hand that feeds them. I have no sympathy for such individuals, because they are in the wrong. And not only that, but they do not wish to coexist with the native inhabitants, rather they wish to impose their own form of law, claiming religious freedom.

These extremely ignorant people do not realize that freedom of religion does not trump the laws of state. In most developed nations you are free to practice your own religion, but only within the bounds of the law. And quite frankly, any religion that would break the laws of a nation must not have a very peaceful doctrine, considering that the majority of laws are in place to punish crimes. Religion and crime? Doesn't make a lot of sense. This is a problem that will continue to grow. What all nations need to start doing is realizing that the problem will only get worse, and because of this these nations need to completely disregard being "politically correct," and need to treat these people as criminals. If this is not done, the criminals will continue to push and push until they get what they want. People need to realize that Islam is NOT a peaceful religion.

People will say that there are peaceful muslims, and while this is true, they are the muslims who are completely going against the doctrine of Islam. The doctrine itself calls for waging war against non-believers, plain and simple. Does anyone honestly think that all of the atrocities committed in the name of Islam could be justified within the religion if the religion itself did not teach as much? I've outlined in the past just why Islam is a religion of violence, and I will not reiterate those points here, but suffice it to say that there are numerous examples of calling believers to violence. In one post I even outlined how this is different from other religious texts, such as the Bible, because there are always those who will try to compare it to the Quran. The truth is that the violence of the Bible is in the Old Testament, which is Jewish law, and has little or nothing to do with Christianity, since Christians believe that Jesus did away with all the old Jewish teachings and replaced them with being love and forgiveness. Those atrocities committed in the name of Christianity were not justified by the religious doctrine, thus those errors were errors of people, not doctrine. And the Bible does not call all believers to violence the way Islam does, rather the majority of the violence in the Bible are meant as historical accounts. So why should any nation protect a religion when that religion calls for making all non-muslims subservient to believers? Make all followers of Islam leave western nations, because Islam is NOT protected under religious freedoms, because it is more of a terrorist doctrine than a religion.

If I went and started a religion that taught the killing of non-believers, this group would be viewed as a terrorist organization as opposed to a religion. Heck, we call groups "cults" when they are doing nothing more than having multiple wives, sexual promiscuity, etc...They are not even calling for murdering people, yet look at how they've been treated. Yet nations will tolerate a "religion" that quite openly advertises what its sadistic goals are? I don't think this is smart.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join