It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim uprising all over Paris (Live Leak, old video )

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Steady on !

I cant beleive how quick you where to jump on this thread, there was comments and stars before I even postefd the video

picking up a few comments

I live in Devon UK, its not to cold to be doing the odd job in the garden or cleaning out my Chickens in a tee shirt tracksuit bottoms and some flip flops here, cant imagine you would want to wear more (except the footwear) for a good old bit of riot and mayhem in Paris

How in the hell was my OP insinuating this was happening now

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Question, does anyone here truly know whether or not the OP posted the video knowing it was old, or for inflammatory purposes? Who knows, maybe they saw the date on the vid's description and just figured?

Honest mistake, jumping to conclusions, spreading propaganda? Who knows, just seems like the OP didn't investigate further.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Does the fact that this is not recent mean anything?
Do you know the context behind what is being shown to say what you just said?

Or does it not matter and that is all just something you wanted to get off your chest.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

How about the fact that you posted this as if it was a live event saying that there will be more to come as you get more info?
How about the title that doesn't say anything about this being a past event?

Back peddle more

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

wth! you just edit your OP now you say:

Im not sure when this was but Im sure it was pretty recent,

You got to be kidding! People just said this happened about 6 months ago .. then you had the time to edit the op, and did not change the title, did not inserted the need research about the causes of that event .. etc.. but you just keep on playing your anti-Muslim card!!
congratulations..you deserve an applause!

where are the mod's?

edit on 9/1/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What I'd like to know is why if it's been confirmed as old footage why did ATS just post it up on twitter as of about 5 mins ago

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

How in the hell was my OP insinuating this was happening now

shows how gullible people can be.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This was a case of police killing a young Muslim and riots that evolved from there.
Older video.

Change the title.

link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker
What I'd like to know is why if it's been confirmed as old footage why did ATS just post it up on twitter as of about 5 mins ago

The irony is compelling.

link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
I personaly think the context is pretty self explanatory, muslims kicking of in France

Maybe it was some religious festival, I think it was Mo's birthday recently

or a muslim has been shot by a police officer

or they are kicking off about there women who they think so much of are not allowed to walk around covered up so no one can see them

I dont know, why do you think they could be kicking off, do you have a suggestion for the context ?

edit on 9-1-2015 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OP presented this as a live event, we all saw it before the edit.

The whole first page is the reaction.

If OP knew this was not current then why not put that in the title?

I await the one liner with emojis

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Wow you just made this too easy. I try so hard not to get angry with ignorance, in your case however this is blatantly not just ignorance it is purposely twisting the facts to skew an objective a single side of the argument. You are one of them. You are what is wrong with the world and why people keep dying.

I think one of the greatest insults is that foreigners literally invade another country and then attempt to install their own rules, which is totally unacceptable. If they do not like the way things are in that country then why did they go there in the first place? The truth is that they leave their home countries because they are hell-holes, and instead of being grateful that a modern nation allows them to enter, they do crap like this.

Ok, lets compile a list of these horrible invasions, going into someones country and kicking up a muck. Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Vietnam, East timor and the Ukraine come to mind pretty quickly.

"But they're all assholes... No body likes assholes because they just # all over everybody. Especially pussies. Pussies don't like dicks, because dicks # pussies... But dicks also # assholes." -Team America

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThePeaceMaker

I'm quoting myself because ATS has sorted the problem

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Its YOUR OP, you tell us the context, that is how this works

Fix your title if you really want to act like you didn't post this as a live event.
We all saw how it was presented pre-edit

Good, it has been hoaxed as it should be!
edit on thFri, 09 Jan 2015 16:16:03 -0600America/Chicago120150380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Closed for review.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join