It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Shooting in a Jewish Shop in South-Eastern Paris , 3rd Shooter Now Active ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Lebanese Hezbollah group leader has made a statement condemning the attack.

Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of the Lebanese Hezbollah group, has made a statement via video link, saying that Islamic extremists have insulted Islam and the Prophet Muhammad more than those who have published satirical cartoons mocking the religion.
He did not make a specific reference to the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris but referred to Islamic State militants in Syria and Iraq, saying they had done more harm to Islam than anyone else in history.
www.bbc.co.uk...

ty

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Apparently the 2 brothers came out shooting, died in a hail of bullets, no doubt.

Well done to the gendamerie, all hostages alive

EDIT: i got the above off Sky news at the time i posted, obviously now thats wrong

May the dead rest in peace
edit on 9/1/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
At least 4 Dead according to TF1

Damn!
edit on 9-1-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

unconfirmed report officers wounded and hostages

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Unconfirmed reports that 4 hostages at the supermarket are dead.

Very sad day if true.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No doubt it's true as there were reports that people were killed when the gunman took the supermarket.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Something I just can't get out of my head. I don't want to see 'conspiracy' at every corner but some things do bother me.

1) The Charlie Hebdo attack. I reviewed the footage of the police man that was allegedly shot in the head. I went over in on close up many times. At first I thought it was faked. Then I revised my statement thinking that I DID see blood. Looked again, and went over the footage maybe 30 times and there is nothing that shows a guy getting shot in the head for all intents and purposes.

I know we are told he was. But I just have to be honest that the whole thing looked staged from the trajectory with the line from the barrel position, to the puff of smoke nearly 2 feet away from his head on the ground, no impact seen, his hands still in control AFTER the shot. It's bothering me. Am I crazy?

2) Terrorist AGAIN leaves ID at the scene of the crime?

Am I crazy? Why do these little things pop up in stories like this? Why can't a "terror attack" just be that and have the evidence all match up? It just makes me thin they're all full of it and if I speak up and say something, I'm going against the societal grain.

I shouldn't feel guilty, but I do.
edit on 9-1-2015 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Unconfirmed reports that 4 hostages at the supermarket are dead.

Very sad day if true.

heard this is true, hope not

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Theres always a chance of staged events.

But you can tell that people were killed when you look at sad faces from people that are getting interviewed on the streets

You can feel it, not everyone is an actor...
edit on 9-1-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: gortex

I for one, hope they bring the bastards in alive.

Wouldn't all the problems be increased with mass media surrounding trials and the lengthy processes involved, not to mention all the protesting that may ensue by supporters in France?

At least if they are NOT captured alive then part of the issue is put to bed for good.

And do you seriously think the French would let these people live after what they've done? Fat chance!

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hopefully
There will be no or minimum inoccent victims from this operation.
I am all for freedom of information when it does not endanger lifes.Or give the terrorists usefull information.

Just reported at least 4 dead hostages at the kosher supermarche.

Given the ease that athourites have reported they were able to disrupt the mobile phone signals .
I predict terrorists will conduct any future joint attacks using citizens band radios coms.

Also the fact they can hack into the cctv used for security against robberies shoplifters ect/
Will ensure they destroy or cover up all cameras
In any future hostge situations

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thank god (the real one) that is over, well done France.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Seen this on my news feed after they launched an assault
Wounder special forces officer being attended

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
4 others critically wounded
tragic

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This 'Je Suis Charlie' hypocritical crap is getting a bit tedious, to be honest.

Anyway... ignoring for the moment the highly suspect 'shooting' of the gendarme on the pavement, we've been repeatedly told by the media that these 'terrorists' are a highly-trained professional bunch, yet not highly-trained or professional enough to take out the CCTV system in the supermarket as a first priority.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dam00
Thank god (the real one) that is over, well done France.

Oh dear.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer
This 'Je Suis Charlie' hypocritical crap is getting a bit tedious, to be honest.

Anyway... ignoring for the moment the highly suspect 'shooting' of the gendarme on the pavement, we've been repeatedly told by the media that these 'terrorists' are a highly-trained professional bunch, yet not highly-trained or professional enough to take out the CCTV system in the supermarket as a first priority.

Sour puss

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

Nope...he's spot on.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RonPalmer

And whoever said that the guys in the supermarket were highly trained.

As far as I know it was the brothers who had the training.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RonPalmer

Move on then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join