It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Shooting in a Jewish Shop in South-Eastern Paris , 3rd Shooter Now Active ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seamrog
a reply to: dam00

Nope...he's spot on.

Enlighten me please.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

And whoever said that the guys in the supermarket were highly trained.

As far as I know it was the brothers who had the training.

Sky News reporting that they are all part of the same 'cell', but as it's Sky they've probably got that wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Move on then.

I don't think I will, if it's all the same to you.

Be good to see as much global outrage and solidarity at the numbers being killed in drone attacks - how about 'Je Suis Going To A Wedding Party', do you think that will catch on?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

As brief as that video is, even a novice can ascertain that the shooters were anything but highly trained professionals, highly trained, or even trained. Learning to aim and fire a rifle does not constitute training.

Regarding the "Je suis Charlie" mantra, it is - in my opinion - silly nonsense.

How long will western civilization endure 'days of mourning' and candlelight vigils?

At what point will we have a 'day of outrage?'

In Germany, they are working to turn out lights in churches and museums in protest of the PEGIDA marches!

At what point will someone scream WAKE THE #@$! UP!!!

edited to note that this reply is directed at dan00
edit on 9-1-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

As brief as that video is, even a novice can ascertain that the shooters were anything but highly trained professionals, highly trained, or even trained. Learning to aim and fire a rifle does not constitute training.

Regarding the "Je suis Charlie" mantra, it is - in my opinion - silly nonsense.

How long will western civilization endure 'days of mourning' and candlelight vigils?

At what point will we have a 'day of outrage?'

In Germany, they are working to turn out lights in churches and museums in protest of the PEGIDA marches!

At what point will someone scream WAKE THE #@$! UP!!!

edited to note that this reply is directed at dan00

Oh right so she was spot on in your opinion is what you mean, thought you where going to lay down some facts for minuet there.

Dont go worrying yourself about the "Je suis Charlie" thing as it Western thing no one will force you to take part, same could be said about the "days of mourning and candle lit vigils" we will do it for as long as we see fit

And get those crazy Germans turning lights out and $#it

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yes - those candlelight vigils the Brits held for all the girls raped by muslims really made them feel better didn't it?

You will be outraged one day - when you are made to be outraged...when it is your daughter that is raped, or your family member murdered by these remorseless animals.

I'll light a candle for you then, trusting that everything will then be OK.
edit on 9-1-2015 by Seamrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Yes - those candlelight vigils the Brits for all the girls raped by muslims really made them feel better didn't it.

You will be outraged one day - when you are made to be outraged. When it is your daughter that is raped, or your family member murdered by these animals.

I'll light a candle for you then.

Ok

CX

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sky News are saying that French media are now reporting that the second male gunman at the grocery store did indeed escape.

I thought there was one male and one woman in there? They are saying the woman is on the run too.

Lots of confusion over this it would appear.

CX.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Sky News are saying that French media are now reporting that the second male gunman at the grocery store did indeed escape.

I thought there was one male and one woman in there? They are saying the woman is on the run too.

Lots of confusion over this it would appear.

CX.

Yep Gortex added the picture to this thread, and Im sure I saw them on tv aswell

edit on 9-1-2015 by dam00 because: Found picture

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
When my wife and I were watching the news and the assault on the store at porte de vincennes we found it bizarre that when the hostages were released there appears to be a woman who does not run in the direction of the police van which the other hostages do but runs behind some parked cars and crouches down. Then another person joins her and they hug each other and then run away from the scene in the opposite direction from the police. Maybe this was the female terrorist who was in the store ?

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Looks like the 'Terrorists' have been killed and a few hostages too... all three were in it together. The girlfriend of one is on the loose somewhere...

I hope this is over but I think there will be more to come..

Wouldn't want to be travelling through France at this time.
edit on CSTFri, 09 Jan 2015 14:57:44 -06000000003102x044x0 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A video from a different angle has been released of the police raid on the supermarket.

Looks like someone dropped their stun grenade

edit on 9-1-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

the two women running off in the end, don't they need these witnesses, no wonder she got away

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I'm not sure where they came from but I don't think it was the shop as the hostages were led away by the police , perhaps they were holed up in other premises within the security cordon.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

A video from a different angle has been released of the police raid on the supermarket.

Here is front view
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: gortex

the two women running off in the end, don't they need these witnesses, no wonder she got away

I'm watching on a mobile, so fair warning here, but I don't see the two women at the end in the group that is lead out of the building. And they would still be inside the security cordon, anyway.

Not that that answers how the girlfriend got away though...

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xavi1000

Here is front view
www.liveleak.com...

That one cop that made it inside...alone. That's some gutsy # man.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just been talking to a friend in Bordeaux, he says that they said on Tv earlier this afternoon that the brothers were both under watch by the intelligence services...where have I heard that before.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Its very much well known actually that the brothers were well known to intelligence services they had been charged for previous terrorism offences and were even on American no fly lists

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Intelligence should have really been watching these guys as they were both known to have traveled to Syria and one had been in prison recently.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join