It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure by Ex-Military in Video and/or Audio

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else posted about this...I watched the full 70meg. download of Ex-Military from various levels testify about thier accounts with UFO's. They also have the documents and material to back up thier stories and say they will testify before the US Congress or any other group about all of this material. Goes into not only UFO craft but aliens, cover-ups, facilities on the moon, sightings by our astronauts, etc....

If you don't have a high speed connection you can also get the audio format or just read the material on the site. Which is a non-profit site that is trying to bring this to the publics attention for what they say is true National Security Sensitive, because of the ongoing drive of our war-mongering leaders to put weapons in space which is totally irrisponsible of us to do since we are sharring this space with others who are, by these accounts, totally non-violent toward us and even have dissarmed our nuclear weapons on certain occasions. If this hasn't been posted yet here it is, and is a must for anyone who want's to see and/or hear some very compelling evidence that we are in fact not alone at all....

Main Site:
www.topsecrettestimony.com...

This is the 70 meg. .wmv of thier testimonies..Must have Windows Media Player to View it though:
www.topsecrettestimony.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did anyone check this out I hope??

Any opinions?? Or has anyone seen this before??

From the date is supposed to be a couple years ago...Being in the U.S. "Land of the Free" and "Freedom of Speech" and all I'm sure this would have been buried deeper than Hoffa...But how about you other people around the world, did this info ever make it to your media??

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Back away, stay far from it and do not, I repeat DO NOT get involved!

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
*slides shades on*

Move along sir, nothing to see here.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why do you say that???

I thought this site was supposed to be about exactally this kind of material???

Is there some history about this I should be aware of???

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   
That may answer your question mOjOm.

That's one thing about these sites: They are watching...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

That's one thing about these sites: They are watching...

Holy sh!t!!! and im almost done downloading it.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
You don't have to worry.
They don't care if you look at it. Just watch what you put on your posts (meaning, no top secret information you are not suppose to have). Heheh....

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Cammo Dude, or Advisor....No I don't understand??? I didn't make the site, nor did I hack anything to find it...It's right out there along with everything else on the web and I'm sure I'm not the only person to come across it, so what's up???

I mean if this is the kind of information that is so super top secret and sensitive that it's dangerous then I'm not all that impressed actually. I mean the information that's presented is the same information that is all over this site...In fact it's even more tame then Illuminati Reptilian's and Strategic Masonic assasinations in cahoots with a mantauk creatures materializing from brain wave magnifying chairs and super military humans living multiple lives programmed by Nazi cloned superhumans.....Not to mention "IT'S PUBLIC INFO ON THE INTERNET THAT I'M SURE IF ANYONE KNOWS IT'S THERE, OUR PUPPETMASTER CONTROLERS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT!!!! So what's the deal seriously??

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

You don't have to worry. They don't care if you look at it. Just watch what you put on your posts (meaning, no top secret information you are not suppose to have). Heheh....

Whew that was close!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No deal. I'm just saying that there are people watching and that's all. A few times Simon has had this site shut down for a while because he had sensitive information on here. Just watch yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
If I had any Top Secret info, what the heck would I need to come here and talk to you people for?????

So has anyone come across this before though?? Cause it's kinda old from 2001. I figured that someone would have probably put that link up by now and since I'm kinda new I didn't want to duplicate any info, ya know what I mean??

But for those who take the time to watch the 2hr. disclosure, what did ya think?? And does anyone know if they actually went to Congress and tried to show this information or anything. Cause like I said before I live in the Media Controlled USA and I know our media covers stuff up cause I've seen media coverage of UFO's and stuff from Mexico City years back when they had all those encounters and stuff. It wasn't news stuff but actual segments of different people's encounters all spliced together on one tape. It was long and redundant and was by far the most amazingly obvious documented stuff I had ever seen and is still better than anything I've seen yet. But never saw anything about it here in the US until I saw that tape. And I only saw that cause a college professor had gotten a copy as an example of how our media hides things from us.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cammo Dude
A few times Simon has had this site shut down for a while because he had sensitive information on here. Just watch yourself.

So this site is being watched? Never knew that

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The U.S. Senate did in fact begin interviewing some of the people involved with this project, and expressed a great deal of interest. I saw it myself on CSPAN. Unfortunately, just as the information being revealed crossed so called 'national security' boundaries, two jetliners crashed into the twin towers: a deliberate plot to divert the publics attention from the truth, and to drive a spike a fear into those that would betray their overlords, at that pivotal moment in history. Sad. Not a word had been mentioned about this since then.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ok guys I saw the video last night before going to bed. I must say it was very interesting. The people involved with seem to be normal everyday people and all of them were involved with military or the military industrial complex, so that makes them pretty credible witnesses. I'd like to see where they take this next.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Back away, stay far from it and do not, I repeat DO NOT get involved!

That is absolute bollocks!

Who the # do you think you are sharing this pathetic attitude with us?

If you have something to say about this then say it! DO NOT just give us some stupid Schwartzenegger lines and expect us to take you seriously..

Great post MOJOM! Thanks for that!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Oh i love a good catfight.

Now gentlemen, if you'll kindly follow me into this room and sit down, dont worry, the harnesses are for your own safety.....

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
It's right out there along with everything else on the web and I'm sure I'm not the only person to come across it, so what's up???

If you know your history the Internet was once called ARPANET and was one of the best kept secrets for a while, until they understood that such a net is a perfect tool in order to register, typify and track enemies of the state. First the military, then the universities, then the world. Everything you say or do on the internet is logged and stored somewhere. You don't think the greatest military machinery in the world gave us a toy do you?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Though i am a pure believer.. I do begin to question this press meeting...When i was a boy i stole a dollor from my sister and went outta my way to make sure my younger bro did not tell a soul..being the only one who saw my crime...it strikes me blind to find the goverment would let this 2 hour press meeting happen knowing all well that the TRUTH was being told!

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
When i was a boy i stole a dollor

Hehe. When I was a kid I once stole 50 Kroners (about five quid) from my mom. But I didn't dare to use it. I kept it in a safe place until Christmas when me and mom went to town to buy this special Lego space train I'd been wanting for quite some time. When she paid for it, I slided her 50 up on the counter. Mom looked at me with a strange look, but when I told her the story later, she was quite releaved. I've never had the nerve or the concience to steal. There have been times, but it hurts to my stummach when I think about it... I wish I only knew who owned the things I've stolen. I would do almost anything to make it up to them. I loose so many things because people steal them from me, or don't return them when they borrow it, it's so annoying!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join