It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting reported at Paris magazine Charlie Hebdo

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The hostages that lost their lives was a result firstly of the killers.

Secondly it was a result from police waiting 20 min. in between the two raids.

Thirdly it was the result of the news media reporting the event and giving the killers a heads up on their demands not being met.
edit on 9-1-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

(post by DyingFetus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DyingFetus
If that is an accurate gif,those cops did a text book job.
There was no other option.

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Well maybe the synchronised plan was blown as the Kouachi brothers grim came out shooting before the get go.
They were deservedly wasted, sadly two of the police team were injured, hopefully not to serious.
The four hostages sadly killed were allegedly shot when Lassana Bathily first entered the Kosher grocery store,
three of them are young men who I presume may have objected to the scumbag holding them and the luckier hostages up. The police had hacked the internal security cameras and knew exactly where the terrorist was at the time of this
operation, he was praying . That they opened the security doors and the sliding door and got one shielded warrior inside
before Monster Bathily came a charging and was sent to hell goes down as a big success to me. At least one of the police team was sadly injured, I hope not to serious. I saw a guy with a leg wound being pulled away in another clip.
If you watch the video circulating from the front view, how not more than the terrorist was killed is miraculous.
Bravo to those teams . Hopefully security will be improved around the world so as these incidents are dealt with before
these terrorists are able to do any such damage.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44
So sorry Lassana bathili had meant to say Monster Coulibaly. To late to edit, if admin can change this please..

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The reason moderate Muslims do not speak out is quite obvious - they know this had nothing to do with Islam............ask any Muslim about Al Qaeda and they will laugh because they know it is false and made up by the west.........

Groups such as Taliban - Afghan tribal gangs that control drug trafficking much like cartels of South America which is also CIA funded, Hamas which Isreali funded are real, but the minute Al CIAda is mentioned Muslims are fully aware that it is a false flag attack and nothing to do with or perpetuated by Islamists, and so why would they 'speak out'.......saying that though you will get the odd CIA operative who is apparently an extremist speaking out saying thing like - well they did abuse the prophet etc. just to add some validity to the fact Muslims have apparently felt that incensed they would slaughter.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Quick question for those who don't believe it is a false flag - the footage showing the policeman getting shot on the ground.........where is the rest of the footage, if I was on that rooftop and I saw that policeman getting shot and the shooters driving off would I then stop filming as though I'd been told to cut!!!!! No, I would either have filmed the emergency services arriving and attempting to resuscitate or I would have left the rooftop and hurried down to the 'injured' policeman and attempted the stem the apparent bleeding- but the filming of just that scene seems so staged.

CX

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sky News has just reported that 7 French newspaper websites are down due to an "incident".

No more details than that, certainly not to make a new thread with so I thought i'd stick it on here.

More of these Islamic hackers we are starting to hear lots about at the moment, or just someone playing games?

CX.

<< 24  25  26   >>

join