It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!! Logging in......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Hi,

I cant log in on my home PC, but I can when I use my works PC. the difference between the two PC's is that Ive got Service pack 2 on my home PC and my works PC isn't as updated.

Any suggestions please!!

Spacemunkey

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Check to see if you have a firewall setup. Go into your control panel and then into you security settings. Within the firewall, make sure that you have exceptions setup for your pc. In addition, if you aren't allowing cookies, etc. you may need to do that for this site.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I keep having a problem lately when trying to log in while on a forum or a page, but it doesn't seem to happen if I log in on the main page. I get this message (for example):

Not Found

The requested URL /forum/33/pg1/misc.php was not found on this server.

I'm using firefox.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Having messed about with Internet Explorer for several hours I gave up.....and used firefox instead!!!!

Firefox works a treat!!

Spacemunkey

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ive found a way around it click on subscribe then it asks for your username and password in the main part of the screen not just at the top then sign in their and that should work (to the above im using firefox it dos'nt always work what you suggested)

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I use sp2, without any problems.

The problem seems to be in the login form at the top of topic pages only, the login does not work. Only from the forum home can I log in.

Prolly just a recent upgrade bug.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Its your firewall, like another poster said, ZoneAlarm does that, you have to copy the URL and paste in the allowed sites.

new topics

top topics

join