It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Glasgow bin lorry Crash more than meets the Eye?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Please read the following link which notes that the condition of the driver has still not been clarified, why is this?

What do people think?

dailyeuropa.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GERRY041284

I Don't think we should speculate on this matter, there are family and friend's as well as the populace of Scotland still grieving over this tragedy but if mean was it linked to the terrorism in france then I believe not and that the driver did indeed have a possible heart attack.

Either way it was a tragedy of the worst kind.

I say let these people rest now and remember them for the decent folk they were grieved for by there home city, a level of emotion for which I love the scot's and lament is gone from most English city's.

edit on 5-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I completely agree with you. Sometimes a tragedy is just a tragedy. Not everything has some secret dark back story. I wish people would understand that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I think the person who wrote this blog says a couple of worthwhile things, then spouts a ton of florid nonsense. Including:

Many so-called reports from witness accounts have popped up online and even passed as fact to down play the seriousness of this incident, many of these accounts are made-up versions of events to suit a left-liberal agenda which is not to cast the “religion of peace” in a bad light.

and then this

On closer look the blurry image appears to show the man grinning. He also appears to be of asian or middle eastern origin.

No, he doesn't..

and

No, he doesn't.

I think the guy who wrote this blog is an idiot.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Looks like a white guy.

However...

...is that the red cloak of a Sith Lord we see exiting stage right?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Unless the driver was shot with a Secret Service Heart Attack Ray Gun...

Then no.

LOL @ Skalla... That was classic.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I Don't thing we should speculate on this matter, there are family and friend's as well as the populace of Scotland still grieving over this tragedy but if mean was it linked to the terrorism in france then I believe not and that the driver did indeed have a possible heart attack.

Either way it was a tragedy of the worst kind.

I say let these people rest now and remember them for the decent folk they were grieved for by there home city, a level of emotion for which I love the scot's and lament is gone from most English city's.

Yeah agreed, it was terrible what happened. Feel free to lock or block the thread.
edit on 16ERR201504128 by GERRY041284 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: skalla

Looks like a white guy.

However...

...is that the red cloak of a Sith Lord we see exiting stage right?

Personally, i could suggest he looks a bit like Cameron. But i am just being a knob 'cos it's fun

Take a look at the rest of the blog, and the comments section.

Oh

My

Word.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

No what has been stated in this thread did indeed pass through many people mind's at the time due to what happened almost simultaneously in France but there was absolutely no link and I can only assume the bin lorry driver is absolutely devastated as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
It is a bit strange they.. the police, are not releasing any information on the Driver. I've never heard of them doing this before.
if he had a heart attack then it must be serious for him to be still in hospital this length of time. you are usually quickly assessed and then put out on the street with a handful of Tabs after a few days for a minor heart attack.

Maybe they fear reprisals or something stupid like that. or the Police are waiting on a full MOT on the guy...he could still be charged at the end of the day.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This OP is in bad taste.

The condition of the driver has not been "clarified" because the only people who are desperate to know are voyeurs.

Regards

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Extremely unfair comment, and for any folk anywhere, for that matter.
That does not mean I go with the flow from the OP's link, the pictures are just pictures so far, and anything suggested on the link is far from conclusive.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm Surprised his name is not all over social media. things like this are usually on facebook before the Police have been called and people cant help themselves. Hundreds of people must know who the guy is and what his condition is.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Actually Solo, you and the OP do have a point but if there was anything I am certain the police would have acted even if they had a press black out and yes there is a motivation in the UK to hide the ethnicity of many suspects in "sensitive" cases, actually because of your comment's I think I will now flag this post.

Smurfy you may think my comment unfair but listen to my point, over in northern Ireland despite the historic sectarianism the community's come out and grieve, this used to be the case in all English city's but we have lost much of our identity and our culture as well as our social cohesion now that said there are still decent city's and community's in England but they are diminishing along with our culture and our religion, this is a side product of the disruption of our once established community's that have been often uprooted but like I say not all so No I do not think I am being unfair at all, indeed I think though there is that traditional sectarianism in northern Ireland which was shared actually in Glasgow, especially when the derby was on and Celtic played Ranger's that the northern Irish are very like the Scot's and as you know they share more than that having family and cultural tie's, that said a lot of us British (like myself of everything thrown into the pot including Scots and Irish (both side's of the divide county down), welsh and English and also Maori - though that is is new Zealand not here and Jewish or rather Yiddish as well) as well as many migrant's actually also felt grief for these people and indeed kept them in our prayer's and to clarify I was not insulting or being unfair but simply stating an observation, it was the solidarity of the scot's that touched me most on that point.
edit on 5-1-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

I think the person who wrote this blog says a couple of worthwhile things, then spouts a ton of florid nonsense. Including:

Many so-called reports from witness accounts have popped up online and even passed as fact to down play the seriousness of this incident, many of these accounts are made-up versions of events to suit a left-liberal agenda which is not to cast the “religion of peace” in a bad light.

and then this

On closer look the blurry image appears to show the man grinning. He also appears to be of asian or middle eastern origin.

No, he doesn't..

and

No, he doesn't.

I think the guy who wrote this blog is an idiot.

Exactly, and it is also a follow-up on an earlier blog here,
dailyeuropa.wordpress.com...

And if anyone has missed that, the OP should have pointed it out in this thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Some of the other posts in that blog are just pure hate... take a look at who re-blogs them too.

It's more than just a little bit revealing.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

Actually Solo, you and the OP do have a point but if there was anything I am certain the police would have acted even if they had a press black out and yes there is a motivation in the UK to hide the ethnicity of many suspects in "sensitive" cases, actually because of your comment's I think I will now flag this post.

Smurfy you may think my comment unfair but listen to my point, over in northern Ireland despite the historic sectarianism the community's come out and grieve, this used to be the case in all English city's but we have lost much of our identity and our culture as well as our social cohesion now that said there are still decent city's and community's in England but they are diminishing along with our culture and our religion, this is a side product of the disruption of our once established community's that have been often uprooted but like I say not all so No I do not think I am being unfair at all, indeed I think though there is that traditional sectarianism in northern Ireland which was shared actually in Glasgow, especially when the derby was on and Celtic played Ranger's that the northern Irish are very like the Scot's and as you know they share more than that having family and cultural tie's, that said a lot of us British (like myself of everything thrown into the pot including Scots and Irish (both side's of the divide county down), welsh and English and also Maori - though that is is new Zealand not here and Jewish or rather Yiddish as well) as well as many migrant's actually also felt grief for these people and indeed kept them in our prayer's and to clarify I was not insulting or being unfair but simply stating an observation, it was the solidarity of the scot's that touched me most on that point.

Well, put it this way. I am English, I have no desire to say that I am anything other than what I am, other than just another human being with a label..that label does not include bigotry, it does include grief though, and it doesn't need to be personal, is that so strange? nobody but nobody, has a handle on that.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
keeping the driver's name secret is unprecedented for a simple vehicle accident. and boy did they make sure we all understood, immediately, that this was in NO WAY anything else. someone is hiding something.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Lots of deaths by bin men in Scotland lately

www.scotsman.com...

A MAN has died after being hit by a bin lorry on a busy city street in Inverness.

The horrific accident involving a man in his 20s happened near a pedestrian crossing outside the Town Hall at 7.30am this morning.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join