It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indian aircraft on agenda of major science conference

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rowanflame

Seneca legend tells that during the time of Turtle Island that all five races of the world occupied one great land mass. The white race, known as the "Gaggans" occupied what was then Atlantis, in the northeast of the island. This race was blessed with great creative talents.
Other Council Fires Were Here Before Ours by Seneca Grandmother, elder Twylah Nitsch

I'm not sure I'd bet the farm on Twylah Nitsch: What Senecas Say About Twylah Nitsch

posted on Jan, 10 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Daityas are not Danavas. And only the mentally challenged are interested in white-supremacist bunkum.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

In modern times most of the technology you use and have access to comes from a handful of country's yet these country's choose to share their knowledge with the world and in that way technology is distributed throughout the world.

In ancient times it was different, you had the same handful of country's/peoples with technological advancement yet they chose NOT to share it with the world but instead keep it to themselves. This lead to massive technological disparity on the earth. Places like Atlantis were technological advanced yet the rest of the world was primitive. Those who occupied those lands without such technology's looked on those handful of technologically advanced country's as though they were occupied by gods. In fact those in Atlantis subjugated the world due to their possession of technology's they had which others had not.

Seneca legend tells that during the time of Turtle Island that all five races of the world occupied one great land mass. The white race, known as the "Gaggans" occupied what was then Atlantis, in the northeast of the island. This race was blessed with great creative talents.

*Cures were found for all human diseases.

*Physical health was achieved by the light of Grandfather Sun.

*Machines were invented to do their work.

None of these things were harmful to the earth. However the white race refused to share their knowledge with the other races. The white race lived longer and they came to look at the other four races as inferior. The Gaggans wore white clothing, kept themselves strong and clean. They hated dirt, dust, soil, which soiled their bodies and clothing. They made homes of marble and crystal, they had artificial plants. All this was because they were afraid of dirt. Other races were NOT allowed into their encampments except as servants, singers, or dancers for the Gaggans own amusement. These people used the minerals of the earth for their pleasures, and made great holes in the earth. Soon there were no trees, no plant life, and no animals in their land.

Other Council Fires Were Here Before Ours by Seneca Grandmother, elder Twylah Nitsch

Thinking europeans were the gods mentioned by ancients is just retarded.
Thinking europeans had greater ancient technology than any other race is useless drivel.
Thinking europeans live longer or ever lived longer than any other race is just moronic.
Thinking europeans have more knowledge or ever had more knowledge than any other race is dumb.
Thinking europeans are stronger cleaner or ever were any stronger or cleaner than any other race is idiotic.
Thinking europeans are or were afraid of dirt, dust, soil which soiled their bodies and clothing is very stupid
Thinking europeans made homes of crystal and marble and made artifical plants is counter intelligent.

I have to throw down the you so ludicrous card here, its akin to saying that god of the bible old testament was a european. Or saying all the gods that ever could have existed were europeans from europe. Its beyond ludicrous speed moving into the crazy plaid moronic racism of europeans are some kind of superhuman godly master race with countless super powers like Q from Star Trak kind of crazy. Oh but wait according to science europeans are exactly the same as everyone else here on earth, how does that fit into a racist ideology, it doesnt. Why because moronic racists need to think thier race is better than others. Truth be told all races are the same, no differences at all. What seperates the racists from everyone else is thier stupidity, and nothing more.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: rowanflame

Daityas are not Danavas. And only the mentally challenged are interested in white-supremacist bunkum.

Did I say they were?

lol !

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Get a list of inventions today and then go make a bar graph showing who made what (sure to be an uncomfortable process for you!)...guarantee some country's will have made not ten times more but thousands of times more then others...as it is now it was also then. Your idea of some hive intelligence in which all can be equal is fairy-tails, pure fairy-tails....but then again isn't that what the whole Kali yuga is about.

posted on Jan, 11 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Get a list of inventions today and then go make a bar graph showing who made what (sure to be an uncomfortable process for you!)...guarantee some country's will have made not ten times more but thousands of times more then others...as it is now it was also then. Your idea of some hive intelligence in which all can be equal is fairy-tails, pure fairy-tails....but then again isn't that what the whole Kali yuga is about.

This is not a moronic white supreamacy thread, its about vimana conference.

As to your notion that anything at all is limited to europeans, why dont you make a list of physical, emotional, and spiritual abilities that are for europeans only. Nevermind I wil save you the trouble theres nothing europeans can do that any other race cant do, and vice versa.

Heres some love that should make all racists squirm:

To move back on topic away from the racist thread drift of crazy:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It is you who had a hissy fit because I mentioned that the conference is misleading in suggesting these vimanas were "ancient Indian aircraft" ! I stated that they instead had their origin in other country's and that should be acknowledged. These country's namely America and Greece were inhabited by what you call Europeans today and this you took a distaste to, you would have no doubt enjoyed to the fullest extent if I said this tech belonged to brown or black peoples though so please spare me you latest vid

edit on 12-1-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

It is you who had a hissy fit because I mentioned that the conference is misleading in suggesting these vimanas were "ancient Indian aircraft" ! I stated that they instead had their origin in other country's and that should be acknowledged. These country's namely America and Greece were inhabited by what you call Europeans today and this you took a distaste to, you would have no doubt enjoyed to the fullest extent if I said this tech belonged to brown or black peoples though so please spare me you latest vid

No you claimed the europeans were the danavas/gods who rebeled against thier kin the devas/gods. You then went on a racist tirade talking about how the races are different, and posted some drivel about what you think are ancient godlike europeans living longer than other races, and having super powers, and were stronger like gods or some crazyness. I will say it again just in case you missed it the first time all races are the same. You cant prove any european is any better than any other race.

As to them being the sole possesor of vimana craft I call heaping mounds of BS. Every race on the face of the earth talks of thier gods having flying chariots and vimana like crafts and superpowers, its just arrogant ignorance to say one race made all the vimana technology and it belonged only to them.

As to attempting to hijack the Hindus of thier ancient religion, you get no sympathy from me. Sure the norse had beliefs of flying chariots, and if you were claiming Thor and Odin were european gods there would be no discussion, however if your claiming europeans were gods like Thor and Odin I will again have to say BS. Because the europeans arent gods any more than we are gods today. We have aircraft but we arent tossing lightning around, and creating nuclear weapons with a thought.

Now dont get me wrong, europeans could have made flying craft, so any race could have as well just as is done today, no technology is exclusive to anyone anywhere.

I am also not claiming that there are not angels or gods, advanced humans, ET's etc all are possible.

But the whole eurpeans were gods /danavas stinks pretty bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thats right the danavas, sudanavas and Yavanas are Europeans, and before you have that hissy fit you should go research it, pundit David frawley the well known vedic scholar also says they were Europeans as do other vedic scholars east and west!

Many ancient European peoples, particularly the Celts and Germans, regarded themselves as children of Danu, with Danu meaning the Mother Goddess, who was also, like Sarasvati in the Rig Veda, a river Goddess. The Celts called themselves “Tuatha De Danaan”, while the Germans had a similar name. Ancient European river names like the Danube and various rivers called Don in Russia, Scotland, England and France reflect this. The Danube which flows to the Black Sea is their most important river and could reflect their eastern origins. In fact, the term Danu or Danava (the plural of Danu) appears to form the substratum of Indo-European identity at the base of the Hellenic, Illyro-Venetic, Italo-Celtic, Germanic and Balto-Slavic elements. The northern Greeks were also called Danuni. Therefore, the European Aryans could probably all be called Danavas.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thats right the danavas, sudanavas and Yavanas are Europeans, and before you have that hissy fit you should go research it, pundit David frawley the well known vedic scholar also says they were Europeans as do other vedic scholars east and west!

Many ancient European peoples, particularly the Celts and Germans, regarded themselves as children of Danu, with Danu meaning the Mother Goddess, who was also, like Sarasvati in the Rig Veda, a river Goddess. The Celts called themselves “Tuatha De Danaan”, while the Germans had a similar name. Ancient European river names like the Danube and various rivers called Don in Russia, Scotland, England and France reflect this. The Danube which flows to the Black Sea is their most important river and could reflect their eastern origins. In fact, the term Danu or Danava (the plural of Danu) appears to form the substratum of Indo-European identity at the base of the Hellenic, Illyro-Venetic, Italo-Celtic, Germanic and Balto-Slavic elements. The northern Greeks were also called Danuni. Therefore, the European Aryans could probably all be called Danavas.

No europeans arent danavas, just as the angels arent europeans, nor are the gods, nor are any race that wasnt considered human.

Just think about what foolishness your claiming, its like saying europeans are gods, well heres a hint thier not.

So to disrupt your coronation of european godhood heres a nice vid which represents the end of ignorance:

edit on 13-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
maybe the civilization process sometimes was broken by outside force for short time and thereore it is very difficult to find systematic proofs.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You have no idea, do you know who David frawley is?

Listen to the vid below and what she has to say about where Maya Danava (one of the kings of the Danavas) comes from!

What country is that she said.....could it be modern day America as I stated it was?

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You have no idea, do you know who David frawley is?

Listen to the vid below and what she has to say about where Maya Danava (one of the kings of the Danavas) comes from!

What country is that she said.....could it be modern day America as I stated it was?

Dude your still at it? Seriously europeans have only ever been humans, not gods, not anti gods, not superhumans, and not space flying faries.
Just humans and thats it. Just like every other human on earth.
Now I aint saying there are no space people, but I am saying europeans arent space people, which is why we call them europeans.
I suggest you go to a doctor, perhaps a shrink, and get confirmation that europeans are indeed humans. Till then I laugh at the race related ignorance your perpetuating.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Somthing is seriously wrong with your comprehension skills!

Danavas were humans, I never said they were Gods !

still you ignore the vid of the doctor saying danavas were from America and the statement from David frawley a foremost expert in vedic scripture also saying they were Europeans !

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Somthing is seriously wrong with your comprehension skills!
Danavas were humans, I never said they were Gods !
still you ignore the vid of the doctor saying danavas were from America and the statement from David frawley a foremost expert in vedic scripture also saying they were Europeans

Lolz your still at it with your race related comments seriously its beyond ludicrous.
Danava means demon or asura which also means anti god.
So somthing is seriously wrong with your comprehension skills because when you read demon asura or danava you think european.
Danava does not nor ever has meant earthly human. All of the demons ever mentioned in all the ancient tales have been danavas/demons and not european humans.

One more time danava is an anti god, asura, demon.
Danava does not nor ever has meant human.

I would think your not stupid and seem fairly intelligent, but seem to have a BS way of interpreting the scriptures, perhaps its a bit loony, crazy or just plain nuts to think asura or danava is a term for a european human.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Vimana as a real world item are just silly, and it seems Indian Academics have rubbished the Vymanika Shastra - Here is their critical study

ETA: your link is (now?) dead btw

Well, I guess you would be right except for the fact that for thousands of years most ancient cultures have described such flying machines similar to the descriptions of vimanas, and even to this day there are many sightings done by reputable people, including pilots, military personnel, etc, etc...

Claiming that believing that vimanas could have existed is silly, is to simply ignore the fact that there is corroborating evidence that for thousands of years there have been sightings of such vehicles all over the world.

edit on 13-1-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Claiming that believing that vimanas could have existed is silly, is to simply ignore the fact that there is corroborating evidence that for thousands of years there have been sightings of such vehicles all over the world.

people claim to have seen mermaids, unicorns, dragons, yetis, shape-shifting politicians.. its not exactly solid fact they were/are real..

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: skalla
Vimana as a real world item are just silly, and it seems Indian Academics have rubbished the Vymanika Shastra - Here is their critical study

ETA: your link is (now?) dead btw

Well, I guess you would be right except for the fact that for thousands of years most ancient cultures have described such flying machines similar to the descriptions of vimanas, and even to this day there are many sightings done by reputable people, including pilots, military personnel, etc, etc...

Nice post nice to see us back on topic.

As to ancients all over the world seeing and interacting with beings from these objects, yes I agree its been happening for a long time, also in our modern times its still happening.
Plenty of people see UFO's which are essentially unidentified vimanas.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Sorry, but the attempt to re-write science based on Indian myths and legends is utter stupidity. Any evidence? I cannot really say much more.

Regards

Didn't you know that many, if not most myths have some base in reality?...

For how many years was it thought that Troy was simply a myth and never existed?... Yet it was found to have existed...

There are many cities that have been discovered underwater and were mentioned in old traditions and text but modern science thought 'they were only a myth".

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

people claim to have seen mermaids, unicorns, dragons, yetis, shape-shifting politicians.. its not exactly solid fact they were/are real..

We are not talking just about claims and rumors, many such sightings of UFOs have been picked up by radar, seen by hundreds of people, including pilots and military personnel, and have been recorded.

i am not saying that there are no hoaxes, of course there are, but the hoaxes do not refute the fact that many such sightings have been real, and these sightings have been happening for thousands of years, and according to ancient scriptures and drawings, even for much longer.

Sorry, but trying to equate all UFO sightings with "claimed sightings of unicorns, dragons, etc" does not give any basis for your argument.

www.disclose.tv...

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join