It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Indian aircraft on agenda of major science conference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: skalla

a reply to: FormOfTheLord

You have not read the Ramayana, or you would have quoted them.

Are you trying to be a fortune teller or do you have real evidence to back up your bogus claim? Maybe you used the psychic hotline to get some bad information about me and my life. I suggest you leave the fortune telling to the psychics, because the crystal ball your using dont work.

Okay...
So, where's you quotations from the Ramayana?
Don't post another youtube vid of people that share (or are trying to profit from) your ignorance. Do it yourself or walk away.
We already know you have no idea what you're talking about. Can you prove us wrong or not?
I'm betting on "not."
Harte

Im not quoting the Ramayana or the bible or anything,

Of course not, since there's nothing in either version to support what you claim you read in it.
Harte

Some people are just rude and dont really want to do anything but be rude. They make claims like someone hasnt read, or hasnt seen anything that could be considered a reference in a book like people just lie to support thier supposed agenda.
I dont have an agenda other than to look over a few web pages post what I think and thats it. Now I pointed to various texts yet people are going on about the Ramayana saying alot of disrespectul things like you havent read the books, that because you read something in a book it needs to be quoted and proven, or nothing that could be considered a vimana could be even considered in any version. Which shows either a lack of mental capacity to google information or read books, I suggest google if you dont want to read.

As for the Ramayana something comes to mind on flying cities and vimana:
In tulsidas's Ramayana there was a flying mountain city mentioned it was said that many flying mountains used to be common upon the earth until Indra struck them down in a great war of some sort. Anyways Hanuman in his mahima form while flying to Lanka visited one last remaining of these cities which was hidden in the sea. He then set off to Lanka again.

As I said before there are various vimanas in various ancient books like:
The Bible
The Devi Bhagavatam
The Vaimanika Shastra

I think there may be some ancient technology from every culture from around the world, I suggest watching the TV show ancient aliens, which go into it quite a bit. Also I have been looking at Chinese, Norse, South American, Middle Eastern, Indian, American indian, and Egyptian mythology from thier ancient stories and legends which all have flying gods who use various weapons and items.

edit on 5-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Great, channel and build one. Until then it's not even pseudo-science, it's pure garbage.

What on earth are you going on about, what your saying is rude and shows your immaturity, seems you just want to insult the researchers who have actually done some research on the vimanas, I suggest you do some research.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But a lot of folk have already given the subject positive consideration, followed the links and the trail through Hindu literature, examined what experts in Sanskrit have said about it, read the Vymanika Shastra... and found out that Vimana are actually floating palaces in mythology and gone and done something else afterwards because it's just mythology and contains nothing useful about flying machines that can be applied in the real world.

NASA or a scientific body may as well have a symposium on making use of a fleet of Pegasuses (Pegasi?) to put something into orbit, or using Medusa's head against ISIS.
edit on 5-1-2015 by skalla because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Please stop calling Tulsidas' Ramcharitmanas "The Ramayana", it is not the same thing and is a dishonest representation of the work, at least be accurate. This has of course been pointed out already.

And referring people to Ancient Aliens to learn something is just hideous. It's a comic book show, meant only for entertainment purposes, like Bath-Salts are not meant for human consumption.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Sorry, that is my point. There is no research. Some guy claimed to channel information about them. Great, channel the building plans and build one and show us what we are missing.

Until then, it's garbage.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Googling something til you find a source that espouses your opinion is not research. Reading a book from the 1900s claiming to have "channeled" information is not a legitimate source of either scientific information, nor genuine mythology.

Ancient Aliens never showcases experts or archaeologists, let alone dissenting opinions, for a reason.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

And they flat out lie about things that HAVE been explained and claim they haven't.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's like some koynd of stack of bound paper sheets with scratch marks on it, but we are not capable of making sense of it today.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Makes sense. I have a ring that is guaranteed to increase your frequency, only $999 each.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Are you trying to be a fortune teller or do you have real evidence to back up your bogus claim? Maybe you used the psychic hotline to get some bad information about me and my life. I suggest you leave the fortune telling to the psychics, because the crystal ball your using dont work.

Okay...
Don't post another youtube vid of people that share (or are trying to profit from) your ignorance. Do it yourself or walk away.
We already know you have no idea what you're talking about. Can you prove us wrong or not?
I'm betting on "not."
Harte

Of course not, since there's nothing in either version to support what you claim you read in it.
Harte

Some people are just rude and dont really want to do anything but be rude. They make claims like someone hasnt read, or hasnt seen anything that could be considered a reference in a book like people just lie to support thier supposed agenda.

Rude, rude, rude!

You get caught in an obvious lie, and I'm the "rude" one?

Manners include not lying for self-aggrandizement.

I suppose it's rude to point that out.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Okay...

I'm betting on "not."

Harte

Harte

Rude, rude, rude!

You get caught in an obvious lie, and I'm the "rude" one?

Manners include not lying for self-aggrandizement.

I suppose it's rude to point that out.

Harte

I havent lied your the one lying by calling me a liar you should be ashamed of yourself. You are lying saying by saying I have been lying for self-aggrandizement. Utterly pathetic to say the least.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

And they flat out lie about things that HAVE been explained and claim they haven't.

Now your calling researchers on ancient aliens liars, you have some nerve. Have you done any research at all?

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Please stop calling Tulsidas' Ramcharitmanas "The Ramayana", it is not the same thing and is a dishonest representation of the work, at least be accurate. This has of course been pointed out already.

And referring people to Ancient Aliens to learn something is just hideous. It's a comic book show, meant only for entertainment purposes, like Bath-Salts are not meant for human consumption.

Whats hideous is people like you who calling their research hideous, this aint no book burning, and those who have done research you start calling them names.

WHere do you get off calling others research hideous, what qualifies you to even speak on the subject, how many hours of study have you done on the subject? Where is your ancient aliens series. . . . Wait for it. . . . Oh you dont have one, you havent done that research and have nothing to add but negativity.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Now your calling researchers on ancient aliens liars, you have some nerve. Have you done any research at all?

Yes I have, and yes they are, I have watched the show.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Whats hideous is people like you who calling their research hideous, this aint no book burning, and those who have done research you start calling them names.

What is hideous is calling this research. Where are the flying machines since someone "channeled" and got all this info. He should make one.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here is your lie, for all to see - in case they didn't catch it.

I can try to post some interesting information if I come across any till then I reccomend reading the Ramayana. There are a few Vimana references in there. There are a few Vimana like references in the Bible as well should you look for them.

I didnt read Valmiki's version, I read Tulsidas's which is very different in my opinion.

Harte

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Watching AA is not doing research. I'm happy to call the suggestion of watching it qualifying as research as hideous.

Looking at the sources for such items (ie VImana) in Hindu texts is, as is looking for/reading/fact checking balanced and well sourced research by others. The AA tv show does not qualify as balanced and well sourced, being the edited highlights of gibbering turkeys who misrepresent the facts/exaggerate wildly/tell outright lies. It really just preaches The Gospel of Von Daniken, who has also clearly stated that that his books are written with artistic license and fantastical exaggerations as this is an acceptable writing style in Switzerland (!) and it is just for the purpose of entertaining the reader.

Did you read the critical study of the Viymakia Shastra that i posted in the first reply in this thread? It really is worth a read..

Plus you cant seem to make up your mind on VS, having earlier stated that it is 19/20 century, then later referring to it as ancient in the same breath as The Devi Bhagavata Purana and The Bible.
edit on 5-1-2015 by skalla because: changed "viewer" to "reader"

edit on 5-1-2015 by skalla because: swiss, nicht german

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Watching AA is not doing research. I'm happy to call the suggestion of watching it qualifying as research as hideous.

Looking at the sources for such items (ie VImana) in Hindu texts is, as is looking for/reading/fact checking balanced and well sourced research by others. The AA tv show does not qualify as balanced and well sourced, being the edited highlights of gibbering turkeys who misrepresent the facts/exaggerate wildly/tell outright lies. It really just preaches The Gospel of Von Daniken, who has also clearly stated that that his books are written with artistic license and fantastical exaggerations as this is an acceptable writing style in germany (!) and it is just for the purpose of entertaining the viewer.

Did you read the critical study of the Viymakia Shastra that i posted in the first reply in this thread? It really is worth a read..

Plus you cant seem to make up your mind on VS, having earlier stated that it is 19/20 century, then later referring to it as ancient in the same breath as The Devi Bhagavata Purana and The Bible.

Who said watching the show is research other than you, way to twist someones words to again attempt to add your own negativity to a topic rather than provide some research you have done, oh wait you havent got any. Your just downing those who have done research that and made the show. Doesnt mean your a researcher by watching the show, there are things that would qualify you as a researcher, however since your not listing any of your qualifications I guess you may have none.

I think if others would attempt to learn about things before tossing stones at those who have learned and done real research some progress could be made. However if everyone is quick to slander others without real research and study it just shows a lack of education.

Have you done any real research on ancient aliens at all? If not what gives you the arrogance to start badmouthing those who have made the show and are trying to share what their conclusions are.

I imagine a world without shared knowledge where we do not accept others ideas and just disrespect others who have actually done research, and believe it to be a world of ignorance.

Respect others & dont trash others opinions and be polite.

If a researcher presents some information it is rude to call it hideous, highlights of gibbering turkeys, or outright lies.

Dont be rude its uncalled for, find a better way to express your thoughts in a manner that wouldnt be considered impolite.

The reason I say dont be rude is because it takes away from the conversation of the OP, who hasnt posted in a while, I am not suprised OP poster hasnt posted, why would anyone want to be disrespected on the ATS forum by being called names, its childish and improper behavior for adults.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Sigh...

It must be time to post this again...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Here is your lie, for all to see - in case they didn't catch it.

I can try to post some interesting information if I come across any till then I reccomend reading the Ramayana. There are a few Vimana references in there. There are a few Vimana like references in the Bible as well should you look for them.

I didnt read Valmiki's version, I read Tulsidas's which is very different in my opinion.

Harte

I call that full on BS you are calling me a liar for saying that I can try to post some interesting information if I come across any and recomend reading the Ramayana? I havent read Valmiki's version which is the truth, I have seen parts of it online but havent read the book. That I didnt read Valmiki's version your calling me a liar? You sir are the one who is making up stuff. What are you talking about? I suggest you look at it again, I in no way lied and if you continue to say I have lied which is not true, I will have the mods sort you out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join