It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God is Real Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I believe the first statement was made by a former Muslim now Christian, so obviously it was real enough to cause the change.

I can show you tons of video testimony of Christians who converted to Islam.

I had a life changing spiritual experience that freed me from Christianity! The rush of power and the expression of love and freedom I experienced was akin to standing beneath Niagara Falls! I have dreams that fill me with inspiration, hope and wisdom.

Knowing that there isn't a Hell, and my beloved Grandparents weren't condemned after all, gave me a new lease on life, a sense of peace and faith in the Universe. Gone was the fear of being "Left Behind" and/or being tormented by a capricious, but supposedly loving, angry God.

edit on 1-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: OpinionatedB

OpininionatedB,

Congratulations on your salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ, we may never meet but all who receive their crown shall enjoy fellowship at the wedding of the lamb and beyond. Amen. We truly are the last generation hallelujah, Knowledge is abundantly these days and the earth is starting it's birth pangs of the soon to come times. I' am so filled with joy knowing another soul has accepted Jesus Christ with all their heart, I commend you.

I pray also that God,Jesus, and the Holy Spirit would always abide in you, around and through you the rest of your days on this earth and forevermore, that you, and all who will receive be blessed will the special anointing given during tribulations that are soon to come, may you be blessed spiritually, mentally, physically, and given a Christ like heart so you may be blessed and be a miracle to many, a seed bearer whose seeds planted among many which bear fruit the fruit of light Jesus Christ, our Lord, Master and Savior I pray this humble servant not worthy of you but only by your grace are we truly saved in your name Jesus Christ Amen.

Thank you for the beautiful prayer. We all need prayer now, and I will keep you in mine as well. None of us are worthy, I least of all... but it is all for HIS Glory.. because we show to the world how loving and beautiful HE really is! May HIS Holy Name be praised in the heavens and the earth for all eternity!

HE is Faithful and True in HIS promises!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

I believe you. And you have been an inspiration to me as of late, thank you for sharing your testimony.

I have struggled with doubt at times, and have prayed for an intervention like yours.

Maybe yours was shared for others, such as myself, that struggles at times.

All I know is that my faith has increased through your testimony.

Thank You, God Bless

May my life be a ransom for yours, just as HIS was a ransom for us all. This is not my story, it is HIS story. Praise HIS name!

Know this, He is Faithful and True, and HIS promises real, and for today. Living, and not dead.

I love you brother (or sister) I will pray for you always!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

We all make our own choices. We have freewill.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Wow. That is quite a story, OpB! I wondered about the avatar switch, and appreciate you sharing this event with us all!

May you find whatever strength is available to you, and help lend some to everyone.

something to consider
Namaste
Happy New Year, everyone.

I know there is so much bad out there in religion. Most of us have been hurt in some way by the evil of others who used what they did not understand wrongly.

But that is not God, was never God. HE stands, arms open offering a beautiful gift. Let us not let people take us away from such a beautiful love..

it is real, and HE does love us.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I don't know if it's real or not but it's probably smarter to believe...you know just in case ...

lol... your sweet.
I pray God speaks to your heart some day. This I do pray for you.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's obvious that people reach this reality through many different doors.
Growing up in New York city I was exposed to many different religions and one thing that struck me at a pretty young age was the faith and devotion these different people had in their beliefs. They were getting prayers answered even though they were not Catholics, the religion I was being indoctrinated into.
That opened a door of study for me and since I'm a scientifically minded girl I looked for scientifically based answers to the mysterious in this world. That increased my beliefs . It did not diminish them.
I too have come to the conclusion that there is no hell and that death just recombines our energy back into the creative energy that is responsible for all of this.
Positive emotions are more powerful energy wise than negative ones and are recognized by this ultimate energy more easily. Emotions help the creative process so keep it loving and really create beauty in our world.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

We all make our own choices. We have freewill.

We don't get to "choose" what we experience or how we perceive things, only how we act upon them.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

true. but we still choose - something.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
To everyone in the thread, Happy New Year to one and all. I hope everyone has a fruitful and blessed year.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
…………………………..

I had a life changing spiritual experience that freed me from Christianity! The rush of power and the expression of love and freedom I experienced was akin to standing beneath Niagara Falls! I have dreams that fill me with inspiration, hope and wisdom.

Knowing that there isn't a Hell, and my beloved Grandparents weren't condemned after all, gave me a new lease on life, a sense of peace and faith in the Universe. Gone was the fear of being "Left Behind" and/or being tormented by a capricious, but supposedly loving, angry God.

Thanks Windword……

This is the best post in this whole thread(or most threads I’ve seen at ATS in a while).You just described the most significant part of the process that could(and will) happen to someone.It is called being forgiven(which does not mean pardoned of guilt) it means freed from bondage.That is exactly the creator Gods most significant purpose for a persons life in the physical realm…. to be freed from the bondage of your religion.In your case it was from a foundational herd religion.Everyone has their own Belief System(BS) religion which is the amalgamation of all of their experiences believed in faith(your observations of your life).Foundation religion is the most viral strain because it is formed in the roots.

The fact is every tree(as in the tree of the knowledge of good and evil…religion) will be uprooted.It is the only way to “know” the creator God.The observations of life are perceived through the bend in the fishbowl(religion) which distorts the truth of reality and becomes truth(called model dependent realism in quantum physics) to the believer.A persons BS religion is all they can “know” and becomes their reality.To be freed of the BIG fishbowl of religion is a cathartic experience(one of the infinite).

You are 100% correct there is no eternal hell so many dogmatically believe in.That fishbowl is very small and dark and dry and caked with excrement.There a very few from herd religions whom are ever freed from it and those that are in it want to drag you back calling it “freedom”.One thing for sure it is not a construct of the creator it is only a humungous stain on the religious carnal mind that abhors the creator God so much it creates them in their own image as a monster of an infinitude of evil.There is no doctrine of religion more vile and destructive as that of the eternal punishment of hell…in any form.

The fact is the creator God is going to “deliver” ALL of mankind from Hades(the realm of death and imperception…religion).The majority of mankind will not be delivered at all from their BS religion in the physical realm life.The herd religion will continue to dominate mankinds life as it floats through the giant fishbowl of the universe.However all of creation will be born “out” of it and into reality where this life will all be a faint dream muddled and confused with vagueness and inclarity…well ….one fishbowl down….

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This is such an amazing thing to hear. I was a very aggressive atheist until a year ago when I sought the truth and God spoke to me. It truly is a very life changing and personality altering experience that those who do not seek will never understand. All glory to God.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: paradox

All things for HIS Glory!

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: OpinionatedB

I agree God is real but I don't agree that any religion has any idea of what God is or wants.

Said the fool. You have stated a paradox. I am no liar, and yet I know God. You're sentence structure is deplorable, but thats not your fault, self taught is never the way to go with learning language. Until you've been taught at least three languages properly. So I'm going to use very small words, to discuss really big ideas, see because the larger an idea is the less you need to describe.

Do not understand these words, stand with them.

Space the first silence.
C the base for human life.
H or ɪ the first declaration, it said "ɪ ɪ ɪ ɪ ɪ ɪ".
O or 0 the second declaration, it said "o ɪ oo".
And the first words "Oh, h HO ɪO oɪ o ɪ ".
C-O bond the aleph and the omega! God.
HOH or h2o the second silence.
h6o or the first uniform gear, wholly wholly holy.
God is good (0) is (0(0)) is (0) (0). Reduction and expansion.
God liveD as a Devil doG. Reflection.
Amino Acid or ??????? Jesus Christ!!!!!!! The living word.

John 1:1 rewritten in this vein.
In Space was the O, and O was with C-O, and the O was C-O.

These are the building blocks of this simulation we call the universe, why humanity will spring forth from any vein. And why where my blood hits the earth I will spring forth again, and again forever. I gave up my childhood, I accepted this as our initial condition. I am Ny! Love!
edit on 2-1-2015 by SniperSmiley because: (0) (00) (0(0)) (0) (0)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I believe the first statement was made by a former Muslim now Christian, so obviously it was real enough to cause the change.

I can show you tons of video testimony of Christians who converted to Islam.

And yet, I'm not threatening to cut your hands off for turning away from Christianity. You know then that you can always come back freely if you wish.

Right now, you are at this point in your life, you don't know what will happen in 10 years. But one thing is for sure, you will be welcomed back, the fatted calf with be given for you. That's what every Christian knows and understands, even you. Though you might be the prodigal now, you just don't know 10 years from now. See, that's what makes it special, your Father still loves you, even if you don't love Him and you can come back while there is time.

That's why I know that all those people converting to other religions, they know they can come back and be welcomed with love. Even while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. They know this and you know this. So what you are saying now, might not be the same in 10 years.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SniperSmiley

In the beginning was oxygen and the oxygen was with carbon monoxide and the oxygen was carbon monoxide? Nope, in the beginning was nitrogen, helium and ammonia along with oxygen.

Since you are a grammar Nazi, permit me throw some on you...You're should be your and thats should be that's. And don't stand under the falling sky says Chicken Little. Do you understand?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Do you understand?

No, I will never understand, I don't need to, I have understanding. To address your grammar Nazism. Homophones are inherently evil, they introduce confusion unnecessarily. For example thats should be spelled with a voiced s, thatz. Until I can find a language without error my words will have error as well.

My story was in reference to humans and our Gods Fire. Nothing more. The fact that you attack my words and not my logic, speaks volumes. It's as if you believe your somehow is great. God is good, I'm good-kin. I make mistakes because I am alive, and not infinite. But my words are not in error, all elements are polygons, without time. I chose c-o because I am human, and without this unique advantage, I don't see how I could be alive, hear.

Would you stand with me?
edit on 2-1-2015 by SniperSmiley because: sblazak.wordpress.com...

edit on 2-1-2015 by SniperSmiley because: I really hate homophones.

edit on 2-1-2015 by SniperSmiley because: understanding: sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well I cannot understand a word you say, but I do thank you for your unique contribution to my thread. In the love of Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And yet, I'm not threatening to cut your hands off for turning away from Christianity.

Thank you?

You miss the point. Just because someone says they had a religious experience and claims to now know the truth, doesn't mean that that experience is going to apply to and be a valid fit for everyone.

I've also heard the voice of my "GOD" and felt a rush of power, love and peace accompanied with the certainly that there IS NO HELL. The guarantee that my loved ones weren't being punished by the Christian God for not believing in him, or some such nonsense! I was washed in complete and total acceptance and compassion. I was reassured in no uncertain terms, that NO ONE will be left behind because we have endless chances to get it right!

I heard the Buddha's laugh. It's going to be okay.

Your truth IS NOT my truth. I will never return to the shackles of the fear of HELL and DAMNATION that Christianity provides. I'll not be be presenting myself bathed in some one else's innocent blood as a free pass from the trials and tribulations of my time on Earth. Please offer your insincere charity and your condescending oiliness to Jesus, I don't care for it. I have no intention of climbing up on "HIS" cross and killing myself for "HIM", thank you.

I've seen demons. I've battled with my demons, as they appear to me, one by one, and I have won!

You know what I found out about "demons"? They're the images of your own self hatred, guilt and neglect that prevent you from being happy and attaining the spiritual goals you set forth when you entered this life. They're defeated with love. When you embrace your scariest demon and welcome it with open arms, acceptance and love, it transforms into a beautiful creature and devoted lifetime friend!

edit on 2-1-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Enjoy your freewill!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join