It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush vs Hilary Clinton for POTUS - What say ye'all?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Removed the humour from my original thread title because the thread was trashed.

Is it not possible / likely that Jeb and Hilary could fight it out for the Presidency? And if so what are the implications?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I thought i had lost my mind the thread dissapeared it was crazy IMHO neither candidate is good i think hilary will come out its a big magicians trick keep every one occupied w woman peesident while tptb do things under radar same theory with obama everytime they want to pull something a scandal comes up think abut it...a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think we are totally screwed either way. Both contenders have links, let me correct myself, are direct family members, to recent past presidents. Let's just call it a dynasty and be done with it then.
edit on 1/1/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/1/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Removed the humour from my original thread title because the thread was trashed.

Is it not possible / likely that Jeb and Hilary could fight it out for the Presidency? And if so what are the implications?

news.yahoo.com...

The rich get even richer, same old dynasties/corps continue to run things, the people still don't matter, and the wheel of pointlessness continues to turn.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
I don't know much about Jeb, being from Canada, but if Hillary gets in, wow. Just wow.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Death of a nation. That is my diagnosis.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I say thats the lineup the reptiles want. BORING!

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I think that Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush will most likely be the ones to run in 2016...I feel like they have been hand picked by TPTB already. I feel like it's a done deal...decided in all those secret meetings.

edit on 2015-01-01T07:59:12-06:00amThursdayam0120151America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: correct spelling

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm not sure they can both survive the primaries...

Jeb will have trouble carrying Florida... He was not a popular governor, in many parts conservative and liberal.

Hillary is going to have her own issues...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
if he runs,it's gonna be jeb.

if you don't see the writing on the wall your blind.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I say no thank you to either 'choice'.

Doesn't matter what we want though.... After Iowa, our choices will have been made for us.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

you don't know many floridians do ya, most everybody i know here say he was the best governor the state ever had.
his fiscal polices took the state to a 9 billion surplus from 1 billion, and we don't have a state income tax, he is well thought of by the hispanic population and black folks too.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I would say we're screwed with either one of them. Just different ways and flavors.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
What say you?
God help us.
The Republic is dead.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

news.yahoo.com...

Well one thing's for sure, they are both good at having people executed

Jeb baby is in for the duration anyway, and has given up all his 'boardships' so it seems he is determined to complete the 'Holy Trinity' As for the Amazonian woman, she just can't keep her snotterbox out of anything.

God Rest America.

edit on 1-1-2015 by smurfy because: Afterthought.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Born and raised there in ranch country, all the conservatives I know there said he did good with the castle law otherwise he was a wreck..

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I'm not a Hillary fan, but having another Bush in the White house who will be controlled by ultra-rich ultra-conservative establishment figures that have always surrounded his family scares me to death. We could see the end of social security, medicare, and retirement for anyone who isn't a CEO, and they're taxes will be eliminated while everyone else will have their tax breaks cut to pay for it. Oh, and forget clean air, clean water, science funding, anything but war and banking.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It would be the evil of two lessers.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Democracy: It's like rape, but you get to choose the penis.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IpoopThere4IAM
Democracy: It's like rape, but you get to choose the penis.

It was kinda funny the first time, but........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join