It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby starved to death while parents eat at Golden Corral.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is beyond disturbing.

Autopsy showed the 3 week old baby died of malnutrition. She weighed 6lbs at birth and weighed only 4lbs 1 oz. at the time of her death.

These pieces of garbage left this little girl in the car, starving to death, while they ate at an endless buffet restaurant!

Oh, and apparently the poor baby had been dead for 3 hours before anyone even realized it.

They took a road trip from Indiana to Florida to be with family but, apparently couldn't take the time to stop to feed her.

According to the autopsy, she hadn't been fed for around 6 - 7 hours. Anyone who has dealt with newborns know they can eat as much as every 2 - 3 hours.

I just cannot understand how a parent could do this to such a beautiful, precious little baby. I truly hope they rot in prison for this heinous crime.

It makes me so sad to think that she had suffered so much in her short life. Just 22 days....that's all the life she lived.

Some people do not deserve the gift of being a parent.

I have no more words.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
That poor child .. may she have a better life in the next incarnation .. as to the conduct of the parents .. biting my tongue to avoid a serious breach of t&c ...

Makes me sick the way adults .. more so parents .. abuse and murder children ..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

There's got to be a lot more behind this, a baby is not going to starve to death in a few hours. This was continuous neglect and abuse. I can't read or hear about this kind of thing without seeing red and the punishment they receive will not be enough. This may sound barbaric, but when it comes to abusing children, a slow, agonizing punishment that involves bats, crowbars and a blowtorch is all I can think of.
edit on 31-12-2014 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
People should be forced to take some kind of IQ test or psychological test before being allowed to have children.
To hell with both of those idiots.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Believe me, I understand not being able to say much more without going overboard on the swearing.

I just couldn't believe what I read. It's hard to stomach that there are people in this world that would do something like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

There's got to be a lot more behind this, a baby is not going to starve to death in a few hours. This was continuous neglect and abuse. I can't read or hear about this kind of thing without seeing red and the punishment they receive will not be enough. This may sound barbaric, but when it comes to abusing children, a slow, agonizing punishment that involves bats, crowbars and a blowtorch is all I can think of.

Oh, it absolutely was continuous neglect.

According to the article, the mother had an affair so, the baby was not her husbands. I'm sure that played a large part of the neglect. Even still, why not put it up for adoption? Instead of starving and neglecting the poor thing, have a heart and give it to a loving and caring family.

I just cannot wrap my head around this story.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

To hell with them indeed!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

With what Ive seen and patients treated over the years .. there is evil walking this planet - humans ..
Sickens me the things that seen them inflict upon each other .. and worse inflict upon children .. then people wonder why I want nothing to do with 99% of the world .. incidents like the death of that little girl by her own parents are good example .. sadly .. children will continue to suffer and die because of the idiocy of damn adults ... meh.. need a drink and curb my temper time ..
edit on 31/12/14 by Expat888 because: typo.. lack of alcohol ..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This is F###ING disgusting!
OH! And its Florida again!
Way to go Florida parents!
What's in the water down there? How many Adult on Child cases have there been?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
People should be forced to take some kind of IQ test or psychological test before being allowed to have children.
To hell with both of those idiots.

I'd say more but I would get banned!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Same..
Worked in the medical field 17 Years...
Only seen one case of physical abuse.
Dad gave the 4 y/o daughter a spiral fracture and hit her with a cast iron pan...
A month before she was scalded by water to her back side...(Air Quotes ) "the pot just fell of the stove"

But Florida! Murders/Rapes etc etc..... on kids!

(post by wtbengineer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

i know that feeling.
Most of my posts especially on these type of topics go through an amount of editing i rather not think about.
They are sub human inept scum, and that's still being too kind to them

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

i know that feeling.
Most of my posts especially on these type of topics go through an amount of editing i rather not think about.
They are sub human inept scum, and that's still being too kind to them

I hear you..
Oooooo.. the rage! Hope the inmates learn of their crime..
~i'm grinding my teeth~
Yes people need screened before having kids.

I hate the word Eugenics.. but some people need spade or neutered!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I truly hope they rot in prison for this heinous crime.

When they die they will experience the external prison of their souls...in utter blackness and nothingness...they will be alone eternally...they will never get to experience the beauty and white light with all the eternal good things...like their former baby does now.

There is a special place in Hell for people like them...and they send themselves there. I hope they enjoyed their gluttony...because externally in the afterlife...they are screwed!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I know what you mean. It's hard for me to imagine how humans can be so evil towards others. I guess I just try to see good in everyone but, some people are just plain evil to the core.

What makes people do the things they do? I just don't get it.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I know! What is it about crazy crap happening in Florida?

Granted, the parents are from Indiana but, it did happen in Florida.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

As a mother, I just can't understand what makes parents do these sort of things to their kids.

I have two boys and they drive me bat$#!* crazy most of the time. I still can't imagine hitting them with anything much less scalding them with hot water.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I truly hope they rot in prison for this heinous crime.

When they die they will experience the external prison of their souls...in utter blackness and nothingness...they will be alone eternally...they will never get to experience the beauty and white light with all the eternal good things...like their former baby does now.

There is a special place in Hell for people like them...and they send themselves there. I hope they enjoyed their gluttony...because externally in the afterlife...they are screwed!

Now that was eloquently put.
As I'm sitting here with anger..
I can't put together a good way of expressing this.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Its one of many things about humans that still trying to figure out ..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join