It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby starved to death while parents eat at Golden Corral.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Thank you...the only comfort I get out of reading about horrible events such as this one is...that the baby is wrapped in the arms of the Angels and is safe and happy in Heaven.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I don't know. This happens everywhere.
Florida just gets the press about it the most.

I can't understand..
I can't have kids. Wanted them so much. My ex had a four year old. God I loved her.
We planned to have kids after marriage.
but we learned that I'm inadequate. So I gave her an out. And she left.
I still see her and the 4 year old that's now 13. She had 2 more girls after that.

No teaching of riding a bike, fishing or standing at the door with a shotgun waiting for the boys.

But these two. They had the most precious thing in the world.
Gosh now I'm going to cry.. I'm a 40 year old man..

I think I'll log off now. You and everyone have a good new year

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Thank you...the only comfort I get out of reading about horrible events such as this one is...that the baby is wrapped in the arms of the Angels and is safe and happy in Heaven.

As I sit here in tears.
Thanks. That is comforting.
I think I'll log off now.
Happy new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

I agree with you completely.

I can't even imagine what sort of life she actually would have led had she lived. I imagine it wouldn't have been a good one if how she was treated as an infant is any sort of indicator.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse

i know that feeling.
Most of my posts especially on these type of topics go through an amount of editing i rather not think about.
They are sub human inept scum, and that's still being too kind to them

I hear you..
Oooooo.. the rage! Hope the inmates learn of their crime..
~i'm grinding my teeth~
Yes people need screened before having kids.

I hate the word Eugenics.. but some people need spade or neutered!!!!!!!!!!!

From my understanding, people in prison do not take to kindly to child abusers. My brother spent almost ten years locked up so, I have it on good authority that they will likely get a few doses of karma.

You're right, some people just should NOT procreate.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Its one of many things about humans that still trying to figure out ..

If you ever figure it out, please clue me in. It just doesn't make any sense to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I debated on whether or not to even post such a tragic story. I wish now that I hadn't. It's not a good way to start the new year.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues...truly am.

I love being a mom and do consider myself extremely blessed to have my two beautiful healthy boys. I was not suppose to be able to have kids so, to me, they are both miracle babies. The pregnancies were high risk and miserable but, worth every minute.

You sound like an amazing person. It must have been hard to give her the "out" given your situation. It shows how unselfish you are as a human being.

I hope you have a very happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The Golden Corral is a pig feeding station. I went there the first time when I visited my father in Florida, most of the feeders were huge! But I thought this may be just Florida until I went to one in Grand Rapids, same thing.

Personally I hate buffet style feed lots. I bet this baby's parents were fat, bloated hogs. To think they pigged out while an innocent baby starved and that they left it in the car to begin with. Some people aren't even human. Pig's like that, that have been fattened up need to go to the slaughter house. Pigs like that are truly useless eaters.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
People should be forced to take some kind of IQ test or psychological test before being allowed to have children.
To hell with both of those idiots.

I don't disagree.
It is really sad to say, but tribespeople living in neolithic conditions in South America would not let this happen to their babies.
This is more of a psychological problem than one of knowledge.
We have a sick modern society today.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I've been to a Golden Corral in Virginia a few times. I don't much care for it either but, the boys like to go for the ice cream machine and chocolate fountain.

Your observation on the common patron is pretty well aligned with what I've seen each time I've gone. Not just over weight but obese!

I guess that's the thing that struck me so hard about the story....here they are eating away at an endless buffet while the little girl is dying from malnutrition and dehydration. Why did they freaking leave an infant in a car?!!!!

Who does that?

Since the autopsy revealed she had been dead for 3 hours, I suspect the baby was already dead before they even went in to eat.

Complete Scum!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I debated on whether or not to even post such a tragic story. I wish now that I hadn't. It's not a good way to start the new year.

I'm sorry to hear about your issues...truly am.

I love being a mom and do consider myself extremely blessed to have my two beautiful healthy boys. I was not suppose to be able to have kids so, to me, they are both miracle babies. The pregnancies were high risk and miserable but, worth every minute.

You sound like an amazing person. It must have been hard to give her the "out" given your situation. It shows how unselfish you are as a human being.

I hope you have a very happy new year!

No no.. it's OK.
These issues need to be brought forward and made aware of.
Lessons need to be learned from this. I'll be OK.
Got my home with three dogs..
Those are my kids..

Prisoners do have a code of conduct.
And I have responded to bad injuries at jails because of child abuse.

But jails will separate child abusers from general inmates.
But sometimes accidents happen.

From Big burgh from Pittsburgh,

New years will prevail!

edit on 31-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Since the autopsy revealed she had been dead for 3 hours, I suspect the baby was already dead before they even went in to eat.

I think back to when I was a new parent.... checking our first child every few minutes to make sure that she was breathing. Apparently they had no such worry.
This couple needs to be sterilized.
There are too many people out there that can't have children and want to adopt.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Expat888

Same..
Worked in the medical field 17 Years...
Only seen one case of physical abuse.
Dad gave the 4 y/o daughter a spiral fracture and hit her with a cast iron pan...
A month before she was scalded by water to her back side...(Air Quotes ) "the pot just fell of the stove"

But Florida! Murders/Rapes etc etc..... on kids!

I understand the disgust but seriously take it out on the right state.

Ruby Stephens, 23, and Roy Stephens, 48, of Indiana, were visiting relatives in central Florida on December 23 when they called 911 after discovering the baby was unresponsive in their car, according to Lakeland Police.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Those murdering disgusting people were from Indiana freakining indiana as the OP stated.

They took a road trip from Indiana to Florida

From Indiana....from Indiana.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I know, same here. I was terrified once I brought my first born home. I actually probably took things too far to be honest.

I slept on the floor in the nursery for the first couple of months just so I could sit up and make sure he was still breathing. I just didn't trust the monitors enough.

This mother did not give a crap about that baby...how could she not feed her? Then, leave her in the car while she went in and stuffed her fat stupid face!

Urrgh! I just keep getting more and more angry.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Actually I did say this happens everywhere..
Florida just gets all the press about it.

The Spiral fracture and scalding happened in Reno NV.

And even here now in Pittsburgh PA..
A few years back. Around 2003.
2 mothers left 3 kids home alone with no babysitter, just to go to the bar.
It was around Christmas.
The house caught fire and all 3 kids died..
Ages 3 5 and an 8 month old..
There was not much we could do.
The home fell in and there was no hope.

So it happens everywhere...

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Same..
Worked in the medical field 17 Years...
Only seen one case of physical abuse.
Dad gave the 4 y/o daughter a spiral fracture and hit her with a cast iron pan...
A month before she was scalded by water to her back side...(Air Quotes ) "the pot just fell of the stove"

But Florida! Murders/Rapes etc etc..... on kids!

Your lucky it was only one .. treated far to many .. followed by a little " discussion" out in the wood line with the party responsible afterward .. normally keep my temper in check .. but when it comes to those who injure children .. all bets are off .. my darker nature takes over ..

Funny .. at present out having a few celebrate new years .. and to curb my temper after reading about that poor little girl .. got half the pub to myself .. everyone choosing tables away from mine ..

Ahh well ., hopefully 2015 will be a better year .. happy new year all .. time for another drink nearly midnight here ..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yeah...they just had to be from indiana..
Pardon me if I don't claim them.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Just keep in check.
Spread kindness to children and all.
The new year will be started with a clean slate.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Greetings- Yeah, Golden Corral™ is great if one has a food addiction and/or they want to snip their pants.. I just saw a t.v. ad that GoldenCorral™ is giving away 6 Yeast Rolls for the next few days.. I guess they want to give yeast infections and one is to eat them while they "paint the rim".. hahaha

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

As a mother, I just can't understand what makes parents do these sort of things to their kids.

I have two boys and they drive me bat$#!* crazy most of the time. I still can't imagine hitting them with anything much less scalding them with hot water.

Right?! I have 3 boys! And they too, drive me absolutely insane pretty much everyday. But I adore my children. We have so much fun together. I couldn't ever imagine doing something to purposely harm them.
I want to see them grow and thrive.... so they can move out of the house!! hahaha

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join