It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Disney workers arrested in 'To Catch A Predator'-style child sex stings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: thesmokingman

Exactly!

Why does this small percentage appear so frequently among authorities and the entertainment industry?

Catholic Church, Jimmy Savile (mind you he was knighted), Franklin Cover up, small percentage of people in very high positions of society!

Dare I say 1% of the population, hmmm where else have I heard that?

Because "authorities and the people in the entertainment industry" ARE a small percentage of the worlds population. I am not sure what you are trying to get out of me?
edit on 30-12-2014 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Does not matter when this happened, if anything I am not surprised that there was not a peep of this in the MSM

Also, your point given from a Disney spokesperson about how large the corporation is noted!

It was in the New York Post, as you can see in the link I provided, and probably was in the major news. I'm disgusted by even One person being a predator to a child. However, the points made that a) child predators seek out employment at places where there are children, and b) the proportion of predators to Disney employees is so very minute, should be noted in any fair discussion of this issue. And no I'm not a Disney employee or connected in any way, I have been to Disney World though with my wife and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Not really trying to get anything out of you I suppose.

I simply see this as an example of how dirty Disney is. Which is not a surprise, due to the other points I have tried to make about how they are attempting to make this kind of behavoir more acceptable by sexualizing children through their media.

You are correct authorities and people in the entertainment industry are a small pecentage of the world, those with criminal pedo tendancies are also a small percentage of people in the world, now what are the odds that the two would be found in the same place?

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

I thank you for your contibution to the thread!

It is a good point to be made about the proportion of employess at Disney. However if you look into what the theme of Disney media is, which you can get a good idea of by watching that you tube video I posted in a previous post, you will understand why the proportion of employees is not what I am focused upon.

I do not believe you to be a Disney employee, the quote that you referenced was made by the Disney spokesman in response to the scandal.

The New York Post is a part of the MSM sure, however I would have expected this kind of scandal to make the 24 hour cycle which I do not believe it was, other wise you can bet your bottom dollar that you would have heard about it at the water cooler!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

originally posted by: AreUKiddingMe
Let's put it into perspective a little.

represent one one-hundredth of 1 percent of the 300,000 people we have employed during this time period.
Link

Exactly. Very, very small percentage. There is a small percentage of bad people EVERYWHERE in the world.

As if theyve tried this sting on every Disney employee... flawed way of thinking right here.

They probably tried the sting on a couple of hundred. Lets say 200. 35/200×100= 17,5%.
edit on 303am3125up86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Don't forget Imams and especially Rabbis. (For being so prevalent, I wonder why this isn't discussed more often.) It almost seems to me that anyone in high places like executives at hollywood and the like must be pedophiles.

I've been paying close attention over the past the years when I first learned about it all. The things I've learned sends shivers down my spine. People whom we entrusted, people we SHOULD have trusted have been caught red handed. Not only that, imagine how many knew about all this and remained silent, complacent. They are equally guilty.

I truly believe its bigger than we think. We are only scratching the surface and that thought scares me.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: whatsup86

Excellent point!

You are spot on, I do not know why I did not think about how many people they actually tried this sting on!

That kind of puts the Disney spokesperson response into a whole new perspective!

“The numbers reported by CNN represent one one-hundredth of 1 percent of the 300,000 people we have employed during this time period. We continue to work closely with law enforcement and organizations like the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as we constantly strengthen our efforts.”

Also nice PR tactic with the whole, we work with leo's and organizations to make sure this does not happen!

I mean lets take quick look at Child Protective Services and some strange accusations/murder allegations

CPS involvled in trafficking children to pedo rings

CPS, or Child Protective Services, is involved in child trafficking, providing children for pedophile rings and satanic rituals, as well as children who will be fodder for the psychiatric pharmaceutical medical cartel.

I am guessing that is the kind of organization Disney works with!

Pure evil!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

It is funny that you mention Imams and Rabbi's and the lack of coverage. I have not ever come across anything in relation to them.

It is disgusting the behavior of those involved in all of this, I responded to whatsup86 with some information tying Child Protective Services to these heinous acts. They even murdered Senator Nancy Shaefer, oh I am sorry her husband of over 50's decided to pull a murder suicide!

CPS trafficking chilren to pedos

As you have stated it is bigger than we think, it is also part of the reason it has gone on for so long, good people can not even fathom that this is a possibility, it is something the elite play off of, because to begin the journey down the rabbit hole is to awaken to a nightmare.

However it is something we must do, all other conspiracies pale in comparison to this one and it is good to see that it is being exposed. We are going to see more low level people internationally being served up, but inevitably it will reach into every strata of society!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amWednesday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's starting to 'fall into place' all over the world now.

People are beginning to understand that those at the top of the pile are 'all in it together'......and they are protected by the laws they make and the 'staff' they employ ie security services, police, military etc to protect them.

A 'D' notice is place on any media article that would expose what 'they' have been doing with impunity for a long time.

Now, I'm not a religious person AT ALL.

But there is this biblical saying: 'Look how the mighty have fallen. You shall certainly give attention to his place and he shall not be'.

Well, as slow as the wheels of universal justice turn, turn they do!

As the Chinese say: May you live in interesting times. WE do!

'They' are aware that they are slowly being exposed and 'they' will try to distract the masses with as much trouble as possible.

But 'the sun always rises' and the light always shines on the darkness.....sooner or later!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Elliot

You are correct sir!

I has been a long time coming and there is no stopping the continued exposure. We will see them try to distract as much as possible hence, them throwing Cosby under the bus, we can expect to see them to throw three ring circus in rapid succession!

It is the darkest before the dawn, etc etc

All who are guilty will be held accountable this much is certain and for those who escape this life without it are probably doomed to a fate far worse than we could imagine, hell if you believe in reincarnation perhaps those being subjected to these atrocities are those who committed them down the ages.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyTreason

He was probably saying.

Oh God that's good, while writing.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I am disgusted and apalled by how rampant this abuse goes on. Every day we seem to hear more and more stories about it - from church officials to government, to high powered corporations. While 'regular' folk like us are sickened and disgusted - why is there no one at the upper echolons decrying or trying to stop this ! Why is it allowed to happen over and over again and not only that - why the elaborate cover ups?

I can't get my head around it - I really can't. I understand there are sick people in this world but I don't understand why there is not more being done to prevent it and worse, why there are so many that are 'protected' !

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I think you may be putting a little to much blame on Disney here. The child predators are the ones that try and gain employment at these kinds of places where there are a lot of children. The question I have is how extensive is the background check on these employees? Does Disney check for sex offenders? I would think that answer is yes, but you never know. I will admit you are right about Disney network(not the theme parks) "sexualizing" children. However I do not think it is only Disney guilty of this. There are many networks and shows that do quite the same things.

Exactly. Those kinds of people are attracted to those jobs. Just like crooks and criminals are attracted to political office. Just like alpha males are attracted to fireman and police office jobs. And don't forget the tinfoil hats that ATS attracts.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I think people don't consider the fact that there are a lot of pedophiles in the world and they would probably try to work at places like Disney where they could be around the youngsters.
The state's sex offender registries are highly dependent on member self compliance and if they don't check the box on the job app regarding their criminal history then Disney doesn't care.
But I don't think it's a Disney agenda to turn the world into Pedo Bear Island or something like that.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Not surprised.

These sub human monsters will collect round job involving kids like fly's to turd.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

35 people in 8 or 9 years. That's about four per year. Considering that Disney has about 100,000 'cast members', I'm thinking that's a very small percentage. Pedophiles naturally try to find the best hunting grounds, and those would be schools, churches and amusement parks.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I think you may be putting a little to much blame on Disney here. The child predators are the ones that try and gain employment at these kinds of places where there are a lot of children. The question I have is how extensive is the background check on these employees? Does Disney check for sex offenders? I would think that answer is yes, but you never know. I will admit you are right about Disney network(not the theme parks) "sexualizing" children. However I do not think it is only Disney guilty of this. There are many networks and shows that do quite the same things.

This. Pedophiles take certain jobs because that gives them more exposure to kids. As bank robber Willie Sutten allegedly said when asked why he robbed banks, "because that's where the money is."

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sure there are horrible pedos preying on your children.

I have to point out that the MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR problem in all of this are the parents. Where the heck are the parents? Watching your little girl perform in a dance that is a copy of strippers choreography is disturbing. Disturbing that a parent cheers her on in the crowd.

Television is darkness disguised as light.

The parents are responsible for what the child is exposed to from ages 0 to 21. The problem is some parents just don't see or hear anything wrong in all of this.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBlackTiger

Great video, thanks for posting it. I don't watch tv and hadn't seen the state of children's programing. OMG! It's atrocious!

It's our whole society that is over saturated sexually - it's everywhere: tv, movies, ads, music, fashion, etc. By sexualizing younger and younger children they send the image to adults that these kids are ok to think about in that way. They are creating pedophiles by encouraging it everywhere.

I saw tv turning to garbage 30 years ago but I can hardly believe the rate at which things have gotten worse. It's become nearly impossible to keep children away from all this sexualized material now that everyone has net capable cell phones.
I can see why Muslim cultures look at us and think we're the great Satan - look at the values our media tries validate as "normal behaviors".

I used to be extremely pro-freedom, anti-censorship but age has shown me unlimited freedom isn't particularly healthy, especially for children. They look to adults to pattern their lives after and show them how to live. Small wonder they should turn out to be mindless brats looking for validation through sex - it's what the media tells them they should be.

Adults with limited self-control are buying in to the sexualization of children too and though of an age to know better they give in to their base desires and become pedophiles. No doubt these people also have trouble with relationships of people their own age as well.

We're circling the drain as we speak. This cannot go on forever this way without the complete destruction of our society. Disney is part of Hollywood and in the race for ratings and money has sunk as low as any other media corporation. It wasn't always this way, it was my good fortune to grow at a time when entertainment wasn't hyper-sexualized and shows with values were mainstay of programming. We don't have to accept whatever crap Hollywood puts out and as parents and responsible adults we need to vote with our dollars.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Tigger was molesting park patrons, there is a massage pallor upstairs on Main St. U.S.A., Mickey divorced Minnie because she was f$cking Goofy. Disney is a sick, twisted small world after all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join