It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Disney workers arrested in 'To Catch A Predator'-style child sex stings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I know, there is very little information as opposed to other religions and organizations. Here are a couple of links to get you started:

Link
Link

From what I've read and understood, is that the "network" of pedophiles help one and another out, and this is how many in Hollywood have gotten their start. Either through them being pedophiles themselves, or supplying children. It's a case of "scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" and "lend me your kid, and you'll go far...".

It's truly disgusting, and from what I've understood is that it's more prevalent in Hollywood than anywhere else. If we're to believe Corey Haim and others (which I DO), it means the majority of all producers are pedophiles.

And threads like yours are important to help uncovering exactly what's going on. Disney may not actively intend on sexualizing children, however I believe that many within Disney have their own agenda they're working towards. It shows that birds of a feather will stick together lending each other a hand.

Be it show business, the music scene, politics or kids shows... They're there. It's only a matter of time before it unravels and the filth spews forth.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I simply see this as an example of how dirty Disney is.

Every business/company/corporation that you have ever worked for most likely had pedophiles working there, too.

The ratio of 35 to 300,000 is too miniscule to paint grand associations like you are doing.

You would have to prove that Disney is purposefully hiring pedophiles for your argument to be valid.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LewsTherinThelamon
The ratio of 35 to 300,000 is too miniscule to paint grand associations like you are doing.

While I agree to that basic statement, you also have to realize that a minority within an organization can sway the organizations values to mimic their own, or at least try. Take a look at Disneys "Winx".

Link[/u rl]

This is from DISNEY!

Or how about some DISNEY costumes? [url=http://rebeccahains.com/2013/10/30/sexy-halloween-costumes-reveal-the-truth-about-girls-toys/]Link

Now I agree that Disney as a whole may not be working towards sexualization of children, but I will guarantee you that some within Disney are. It's thought that about 5% of American males are pedophiles. The current populace in the US is 320 million. Five percent of that is sixteen million people. Now how many people out of those 300K in Disney do you think have pedophile tendencies? It also doesn't matter if one or 150K employees of Disney are pedophiles, as it just takes one pedophile in charge to steer Disney in the wrong path. (This goes for any organization.)

I'd also like to note, that we're hating on a lot of companies. But they're not the only ones to blame. We have to look at ourselves as well. Or at least, those of us who are parents. Who allows their children to watch these shows? To listen to the music? To buy the toys? We as parents do.

If we'd spend more time making sure our kids aren't shaking their asses to some filthy hip hop songs about sex, or playing with dolls that look like they belong on a street corner, the issue wouldn't be as big of a problem. We're allowing this to happen. More parents need to tell little Suzy or Johnny that, "No, you can't have that toy. Let's find something more suitable.".

While we can place blame on companies like Disney, Warner Music, and others, we also have to place blame on ourselves. (This only adheres to companies, government pedophiles are another thing.)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No wonder Miley Cyrus is screwed up.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
35 people over 10 years with 10's of thousands of employees doesn't sound too bad to me. You should look into Walmart or something to find a real problem

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I like the point that whatsup86 raised in regards to your sentiment, out of all of those other people that Disney employees I wonder how many of them were given the string treatment, there is no way to really know what the real percentage is we simply do not have enough info.

What is your take on Disney using their massive monopoly of the media to IMHO facilitate the rapid sexualization of children that we have been witness. I had no idea it had gotten to this point until I saw this youtube that had posted earlier in the thread?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

LOL

Thank you for posting this, some much needed humor to be injected into this thread!

I could not stop thinking about how spot on Trey Parker and Matt Stone were with this episode, the did a masterful job scratching the surface of the reality!

They new they could only get away with so much!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Again, the point was raised by another, how many of the Disney employees were baited would have to be known in order for your thought process to be valid!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
What is your take on Disney using their massive monopoly of the media to IMHO facilitate the rapid sexualization of children that we have been witness.

It's obviously there.
And the parents who allow it in their homes are asleep at the wheel and are also to blame.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LewsTherinThelamon

And how many of those 300,000 were baited to see if they would bite?

We will never know, in regards to having to prove they are hiring pedo, you are correct I would need proof and I have none. I got a little carried away with that comment however that is due to the sickening nature of their media empire in general.

Not every company has such influence over children and what they are doing with it is absurd! Simply watch the video I shared on the first page and to get an idea of what I am talking about, I had no idea due to my boycotting of television, needless to say I was shocked and disgusted!

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sure they are to an extent, however would you blame the parents who sent their kids to boy scout camp and had trust in the counselors or if they sent them to a church retreat, those complicit in the act of creating it are to be the focal point to me.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Your welcome, South Parks creators satirical humor is great, courageous, and usually accurate, although their own opinions get in the way sometime.

Just need another child star on pixie or angel dust to fly off the handle, wagon, or divine chariot with happy thoughts where Disney gotta spend millions to recover their reputation.

They get too high so fast, they crash an burn like it was Lucifer head connecting with the earth. Lol

edit on 31-12-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm not arguing with you. I simply said 'yes it's obviously there' and that parents need to be more vigilant. Common sense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: thesmokingman

Are you serious!

I suggest watching the youtube video I referenced in a previous post.

The media are owned by 5 corporations, Disney is hands down the most oriented towards children. Why would they not check for sex offenders! Disney parks would be the prime place for them to be trying to get jobs! It would not take much logic to realize this. IMHO they specifically HIRE these people! Or it is just an accident that they hired these 35, that is far to large of a number for it to be a coincidence in my mind.

35 over the last 8 years out of over hundereds of thousands of employees is an amazingly small number. You would find more in your local school district over 8 years than that.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Those 35 employees now work as the fresh breed of animators in the Disney art department.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As many others have explained, I don't feel there's enough evidence to draw any conclusions about Disney as a company. As for pedophilia in the media, the incidences one is most likely to hear about are going to be someone who is newsworthy. That could lead some to errantly conclude there's more pedophilia within the newsworthy population.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Stop giving Disney money until they screen employees. I mean it's already a magnet for pedophiles just because they cater to children. If they can't protect the children with all the money they make, they don't deserve anymore.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Sadly child predators are attracted to enviroments which are frequented by children. That does not mean pedophilia is a Disney thing.

Secondly there is a rational explanation for the subtle sexualization in Disney fiction. In the end its adults whom buy those movies for the children, the subtle sexualization serves as subtle triggers for adults so the movie sticks in their brain. Children do not even notice it. If that concerns you, then what children see during half time shows must really concern you.
edit on 1-1-2015 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Thank you kindly for those links and your well informed perspective!

I think that Disney is a major part of this network and that is why I believe that they use their media to deliberately make the sexualization of children, younger and younger, more acceptable.

It goes far deeper than people could possibly imagine, I am not sure if you have ever heard of the book Tranceformation of America by Cathy O' Brien, I will link you to the PDF. She was sold into the MK ultra program by her pedo father and it goes through her experiences and what is now happening to her daughter.

Tranceformation of America pdf

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Merinda

I think that to except the rational explanation is to fall for the cover story.

They no full well that those subliminal messages do go into the child's unconscious and ultimately effects their behavior.

Simply look at the way Mcdonalds adds work and how many kids need their happy meals.

And yes the entire commercial industry is something that concerns me, one can easily see the psychological manipulation that is being orchestrated through it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join