It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent fight caught on tape at McDonald's in Chicago (River North - Nice area)?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Not much to share, but this video is crazy... Surprised no one was killed with those violent swings with the chairs...

And the sad part is the guy in the video at the end is laughing... I'm from this area, and I find it disturbing that this type of behavior is accepted today.. I'm also embarrassed with my city... and not just my city but the state of this country, but that's a whole other thread in itself...

I wonder if any of them are having trouble breathing...

Mods- if this clip is already posted please 86 my thread. I didn't see it.

edit on 29-12-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nothing good ever comes out of McDonalds.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
They probably had Nerf chairs.
Maybe they didn't put cheese on his Big Mac.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Peace

Lol.... Very very true, my friend..

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Eating that corporate garbage rots your brain, hence fostering the reptilian agenda to dumb down the herd. I only go into McDonalds to take a sh$t, kind of my little protest. Boycott these bastards.... Poop and Scoot at Mickey D's!! Power to the people.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

It was at the Rock 'n' Roll McDonald's

River North is a semi-tough area near Downtown.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the chuckler grew up on a steady mix of wrestling? Chair smacking is like a hilarious staple in that fightertainment right?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Well... Chumps.

That is all I can say about this. My usual verbosity has entirely escaped me. Is there any context for this incident at all? Does anyone know what actually kicked this whole thing off?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A fight broke out in the early hours of Saturday at the well-known Rock ‘n’ Roll McDonald’s in River North, police say.

Shocking cell phone footage — purportedly of the fight — was posted online by an anonymous source later Saturday. It shows a group of men viciously beating another man with an aluminum chair inside what appears to be the tourist hotspot in the 600 block of North Clark.

The distinctive chairs are of a designer style used at the Rock n’ Roll McDonalds, and the restaurant’s escalator can also be seen in the wild video.

Chicago Police News Affairs Officer Hector Alfaro confirmed that police were called about 1 a.m. to a fight at the restaurant. But police haven’t reviewed the video because “there was minor property damage and no injuries reported, so there is no further ongoing investigation,” Alfaro said.

An unspecified number of people involved in the fight ran away before officers arrived, Alfaro said.

No one was taken to a hospital from the restaurant but there was minor property damage, Alfaro said.

Police said the fight wasn’t connected to another large fight involving at least 30 people at Navy Pier at about 7:45 p.m. Friday evening. Five people were arrested for reckless conduct and a pregnant female was taken to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries after that fight, according police and fire officials.

Chicago Sun Times

Not a lot of info on what set it off

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Peace

I don't know.. their jalapeno burger is pretty tasty.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My office is a block away. I go to that McDonald's once or twice per week. The area is far from "semi-tough". It is two blocks off the Magnificent Mile and a tourist trap. Condos in the area start at $400k and up. Back in the day, it used to be somewhat sketchy, but now it is mostly high end residences, night clubs, and restaurants. The kids in the video are most likely from the south or west sides of the city. Chicago has a problem with hoodlums coming to the downtown area causing mayhem. All summer long at the beaches, Mag Mile, and other popular areas you have flash mobs causing all kinds of havoc.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yep, and those groups sometimes go "polar bear hunting"... Aka- knock out game towards whites...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
[snipped]

Yeah, I went there, but shut about racism. Has nothing to do with race. These @$$XXXXX were acting like a bunch of animals, period.
edit on 2014 12 by incoserv because: I could

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Mon Dec 29 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
So........most of the people (if not all) fighting are black..most of the people fighting in all the recent mall footage were black kids...is there a connection to all of this? Hmmmmm????

edit on 29-12-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2014 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's why I said "semi-tough".

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Mcdonalds is the place to rock

people come in here to enjoy the music and rock

Rock and Roll Mcdonalds Rock and Roll Mcdonalds

RIP Wes

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Must be that only black people fight in public places?
Or what is the connection you are going for.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's not hate speech when all the fights in McDonalds are usually blacks. It's a fact.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Type in McDonald's fights in Youtube if you don't believe me.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Of course not...lots of idiots fight in public...but it seems that a lot of these videos are large mobs..rushing places just to cause havoc. The mall fights were black youth and a coordinated effort. I agree with a lot of commenters..children under 18 should be kicked out of public places unless they have parent or guardian supervision...I guess it has come to that because of these ignorant a$$es. Wrangled these thugs in..or quit crying fowl when they get shot! That goes for all the scum..I don't care what color. The kids are out of control and need a good smack down. a reply to: Sremmos80

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join