It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS: Avatar Creations 2015

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Loving that OM

This was the other option I was messing with if you want it

Cody

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Ohhhh heck....that one even has the queensryche logo on it's head. Now I want that one!!

You rock!!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm ticked off about the Paris attack and I was wondering if the photo of the camel could qualify as a avatar? And if so, could y'all make it for me?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
someone make me one please as you can see its quite sh*t
edit on 7-1-2015 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
could y'all make it for me?

Want to avoid doing double work...I'm sure Cody is on this one. (If not, I'll be happy to make it)

@Haven123

Got any suggestions? Nothing is impossible...

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

Give us an idea of your ideal haven

We'll happily work on it, I'm off to sleep but check back

We love a challenge

Cody

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

Couldn't do very much with the image (became a little streched when converting it to avatar dimensions) but maybe this'll work for you...

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Thanks, OM!!!

It's perfect!!! SO is going to be so jealous! Protest art at it's finest!

STM

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hello brilliant artists! I'm a lazy one, and usually just throw on a random pic that reflects my mood or the season, but I've decided that with the new year it is time for a new look. I hope one of you talented members would help me out?

Looking for something that reflects my username. I originally created the name based on a Mojave desert sunset photo I had taken. I like the idea of beauty in the harsh environment of the desert. I prefer to keep it gender neutral... I've found an interesting relationship between the femininity of my avatar and the sorts of responses I get.

I like the idea of contrasting ideas such as light and dark, good and evil, etc. Obviously, I don't expect all of these things to be worked into a single avatar, I just thought it might give you all an idea of how I think so as to help you form a starting point! If you need more information, please just let me know!

Things I absolutely don't like or want in an avatar: animation, whimsy, goddesses, angels, demons, or birds.

I'm not sure what the etiquette is on this... will it be terribly offending if I choose not to use anything that is created for me? I'm terribly picky, and not sure if anyone will be able to 'peg' my personality well enough since nobody actually knows me!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveBurning

Okay let's see what we've got:

-Desert
-gender nutral
-contrasting

Absolutly no:

-animation
-whimsy
-goddesses, angels, demons or birds...

How about this:

Not to sure about the "whimsy" part but the rest seems to be covered.

Now maybe you'd like your username in there, an other flower etc...I'll just throw it out there and you keep saying what you like untill we get it right.

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I love the background, not so much the flower. I don't necessarily think I am entirely ANTI-flower... I'm just not feeling that one specifically. I'm not keen on the idea of having my username in there... I'm a little more 'low-key', but I'm willing to consider it if that's something you'd like to try!

But the background picture of the desert is beautiful and a definite keeper. I appreciate you taking the time to give it a go!

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Okay so the desert we'll keep.

I would really like to integrate your suggestion of something contrasting (hence the flower in a desert) but the only other thing that comes to mind which contrasts with a desert is water or snow....I'm guessing that won't really work but if you have any other suggestions I'd be eager to try them out...

Can it be something abstract? If so, I think I just had an idea but it'll take a little longer...

Peace

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Sure, abstract would be okay! I'd love to see your idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

gave it a shot

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Okay did a quicky of what I had in mind (because I really should be getting to bed) but if you like it I can work out something nice tomorrow with this concept.

A picture of the Mojave desert through a fisheye lens and on the background blurred flames. (quite literally Mojave Burning)

It's a sloppy setup of what I had in mind but let me know what you think.

Peace
edit on 2015pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 07 Jan 2015 19:34:08 -0600pm313420151 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I like this concept. I really like the fisheye desert.. almost to the point if we could reverse it and make that the background somehow?? Then maybe add in like a small campfire looking thing or something?

I'm liking the feel of this one so far.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Im a Marty

Thank you! I really like the background of this one, but like in operation's other one, I'm not loving the flower. I like the colors, but it feels a little "cool" if that makes sense.

Edit to add: actually, now that I think about it, I'll stash this one for when my mood shifts. I forget that how sometimes I crave different looks for my different moods, and this cooler/bluer look will work nice with different moods. Thanks for taking the time on this.
edit on 7-1-2015 by MojaveBurning because: added something

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
what is the code i need to use to make my signiture centered and clickable?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
what is the code i need to use to make my signiture centered and clickable?

2nd line

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pez1975

That should do it....

Just quote my post and copy and paste the link line, and then place it in your 'signature' space under account.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join