It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Silence: Whitehouse child sex slaves

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Weird how two separate grand juries considered these claims to be baseless. So baseless in fact that multiple "witnesses" were found to have committed perjury when testifying about the allegations. Including one "victim" who repeatedly said a man she had sex with numerous times had no scars or identifying marks on his body when in fact he had several scars that were plainly visible when nude.

That dang FBI with their ability to reach people on multiple grand juries and whatnot.

Exactly. This is utter nonsense, plain and simple.

I don't see this as absolute proof she lied, because she doesn't remember some scars. One of the ways they got these kids to comply with their abusers was to give them drugs and alcohol. They used high risk kids, with no family support, got them stoned out of their minds and raped them. Just because some slick lawyer convinced a grand jury that she lied because she didn't remember some scars, doesn't mean she wasn't telling the truth. Even on my own BF, who I've seen naked 1000's of times, I'll notice something "new" on his body that I had never noticed before.

Also to answer your question, "How long would I want someone to go to jail if they lied about me sexually abusing me?" My answer would be , none. I would be very angry and would try and find out why they did it, if I was innocent. Depending on the level of damage or intent to harm me I might even sue them in civil court for damages. But if some messed up kid somehow mistakenly believed I raped her, and I was innocent, it would be important to me to try and help her figure out "what" did exactly happen to her and clear my name.

Baloney and baloney. After spending tens of thousands of dollars to defend yourself against such allegations and in knowing that people like yourself will NEVER believe you are innocent even after the "witness" is shown to be a liar, you absolutely would want justice. As to her testimony, THAT is EXACTLY why witnesses MUST be subjected to cross-examination. That way you can show when they are lying. It was not that she simply "did not remember a few scars." It was ENORMOUS and OBVIOUS scars and marks that NO ONE who claimed to remember everything else she claimed to remember would EVER have forgotten. Please. This whole "White House Baby Raping" shtick is silly. And a waste of time. It never happened. There is no cabal of upper level White House politicians raping children. That's just silly to even say.

First off, I never said I wouldn't want justice if I was falsely accused and I also never said that the man in question was definately guilty. Where do you come up with "tens of thousands of dollars" ....this case never made it past the Grand Jury and it was in fact them who brought perjury charges against this girl. I also notice that now your claiming these scars were " ENORMOUS and OBVIOUS", that isn't what the article you presented said. WHY are YOU so sure this girl is lying? Is it possible the scars weren't there at the time the rapes occurred, Is it possible she was molested, but not by that particular man? What reason did she have to lie, and why did she accuse this particular man? But most importantly, WHY such a harsh and extreme punishment ? Most people don't even get 25 yrs for actual rape, but she gets 25 yrs for possibly lying she was raped ? Your ZEALOUS denial that ANYTHING has happened really is disturbing given that it WAS proven kids were being taken from Boys Town and brought to sex parties. Lie detector tests are used all the time by law enforcement, the FBI, the CIA, were they used in this case, and if not, WHY???

"Lie detectors" are not admissible in court in many States, because they are by and large garbage. That's per SCOTUS, which said that they do not have to admit them. Just saying.
Free info as to polygraphs and whether they are admissible or not and under what circumstances: www.legalmatch.com...
edit on 30-12-2014 by jaffo because: Spelling error.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
a reply to: VirusGuard

Hearing stuff like this makes you wonder if Obama has any ties to anything like this.

I think they used the wrong blackmail plan on Obama and went for the gay sex ploy instead of the child sex plan now that being gay is so "OK" because i have seen several links about him having gay sex

Is Obama gay?

a reply to: jaffo

There is NOTHING of substance to this so-called "story." N-O-T-H-I-N-G. The burden IS NOT on me or anyone else to prove a ridiculous assertion wrong. The burden is on the presenter to PROVE THE MATTER ASSERTED. And there is ZERO proof here. ZERO. So yeah, it's BS.

I see you're lips moving but you say nothing and the one hour long video at the start of the thread "PROVE THE MATTER ASSERTED" so it is you that is talking BS

edit on 30-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
As to why I am so vehement on this subject, my answer would be because it's utterly ridiculous. It would be laughable if it were not so disgusting. I do not for one minute buy the notion that children are being brought to the White House so that they can be molested. That's just plain ridiculous and I do not believe it at all. Furthermore, accusing people of child molestation is disgusting where it is not in any way supported by credible evidence and I won't engage in it.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

There is NOTHING of substance to this so-called "story." N-O-T-H-I-N-G. The burden IS NOT on me or anyone else to prove a ridiculous assertion wrong. The burden is on the presenter to PROVE THE MATTER ASSERTED. And there is ZERO proof here. ZERO. So yeah, it's BS.

I see you're lips moving but you say nothing and the one hour long video at the start of the thread "PROVE THE MATTER ASSERTED" so it is you that is talking BS

Please tell me EXACTLY what that video proves. What proof does it provide? Allegations are not proof.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Oliver North let the cat out of the bag about the US Government selling drugs on the streets in the USA to finance a secret war and that went to the heart of the whitehouse so why do you think that it above the elite to be involved in child sex.

Maybe it was Bill Clinton and his "I did not have sex with that woman" that convinced you that our top politicians never tell lies when it comes to sex.

Why did Alice get 25 years and the pedofile only got 15 years for steeling $40m and having sex with under aged kids if the legal system is working like it should be.

Hitler also walked in the coridoors of power, very respectable at the time

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oliver North let the cat out of the bag about the US Government selling drugs on the streets in the USA to finance a secret war and that went to the heart of the whitehouse so why do you think that it above the elite to be involved in child sex.

Maybe it was Bill Clinton and his "I did not have sex with that woman" that convinced you that our top politicians never tell lies when it comes to sex.

Why did Alice get 25 years and the pedofile only got 15 years for steeling $40m and having sex with under aged kids if the legal system is working like it should be.

Hitler also walked in the coridoors of power, very respectable at the time

And just like that someone mentions Hitler and the thread is dead.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Seems to me that no matter what is presented to you the only words you seem to have is "BS" without giving any reason what so ever.

I have to ask if you even watched the video about child sex in the US or read the article about "2 more MP's in the UK"

How would someone know about a tatoo on Leon Britains private parts unless they had seen his tattle when it was not in the public domain ?

if they are all inocent then they won't be too upset about having the opertunity to clear there names in court instead of having everyone pointing there finger behind their backs.

Why because you said so ? I don't think so M8
edit on 30-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Seems to me that no matter what is presented to you the only words you seem to have is "BS" without giving any reason what so ever.

I have to ask if you even watched the video about child sex in the US or read the article about "2 more MP's in the UK"

How would someone know about a tatoo on Leon Britains private parts unless they had seen his tattle when it was not in the public domain ?

if they are all inocent then they won't be too upset about having the opertunity to clear there names in court instead of having everyone pointing there finger behind their backs.

Why because you said so ? I don't think so M8

The Hitler comment is a longstanding internet meme and truism. "Godwin's Law." Maybe you've heard of it, lol?

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Isn't this about the Franklin Coverup?
Lotsa dead people (Johnny Gosch), mysterious plane crashes.
High political chicanery with CIA Colby telling Sen De Camp to "back off".
I believe the stories, there's too many that corroborate each other and these do not seem like crazy people but victims under enormous stress.
Given all the other known crimes going on in the Bush and Clinton Whitehouses it wouldn't surprise me a bit were it all true.
Proving it becomes more and more difficult with each passing year and witness.
Too late now IMO for anything to be done about it.

No I don't think it's too late but somehow someone(lawyers,judges and anyone else that protect these people) needs to do something to put a stop to all the criminal activity in D.C I'm sure this goes on in the state capitals as well.
what the heck happens to people when they get a taste of power? do they just loose all sense of humanity? morals? does power really change people for the worst?
does anyone know the answers?
I think it's high time for a house cleaning...something needs to change with our politicians and the power structure in D.C and all over the states this place has literally become hell on earth.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There is no doubt in my mind that both UK and US (and probably more) embassies and politicians were involved in this disgusting activity, and I believe this will eventually come out. My hope is that the UK investigation uncovers something that forces the US to deal with this in the way it should have been dealt with more than a decade ago.

As someone else has already said, there are far too many corroborating stories for this to be fiction. There is far too much evidence, and there is far too much probability that the US and UK were complicit in this for there not to be a link between our own investigation here and the one constantly impeded by corrupt people in the US.

I think you've really hit on a key issue here.

The investigations in the UK are bringing down more elites, mainly, I think, because the class system there clearly delineates who's who. And because the investigations in the UK are more far reaching than in the US the interconnectedness of the criminal activity in one will directly effect the other. This is what is going to bring the house of cards tumbling down.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bet they would bitch about water boarding THEM too.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It has now been shown to be organized and covered up at the highest level in the UK.

One should be able to expect the same thing happened here in the US

The question now.... Are they related to each other

(post by lemmi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Conspiracyfan502010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by MatthewJFKid removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by lemmi removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Conspiracyfan502010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by MatthewJFKid removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join