It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Silence: Whitehouse child sex slaves

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
To become a leading politician TPTB need blackmail material on you to be used if you step out of line and here is a story from the kids that were used as that material who are now starting to come forward.

Discovery Channel was banned from showing this film

The FBI has done all it can to cover this up including sending one girl to jail for 25 year yet only giving 15 years to Larry King who stole $40m and was comiting sex acts on these children and they also killed officials who investigated the case.

Some of the kids even went inside the whitehouse so this crime goes right to the top. Our kids are not safe when all our institutions are ran by people who only got the job because they too were forced to take part in these blackmail games.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The question isn't whether or not this is occurring among the highest ranks of religious institutions, governments and politicians, the question is will anyone be held accountable and prosecuted?

Hopefully the realizing of these revelations of pedophilia and other like minded sadistic crimes combined with the unwanted exposure it is gaining is the beginning of the crumbling of this horrible infrastructure.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

The question isn't whether or not this is occurring among the highest ranks of religious institutions, governments and politicians, the question is will anyone be held accountable and prosecuted?

We the people have no power whilst we play by the rules and cannot even get 9/11 back to court because all the parties are under the control of the bankers and unless we stop these banker bribes then no one will be held accountable or prosecuted.

BBBBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ........... this grass over here is so sweet you should bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr come and taste some

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am so happy that this information is finally becoming common knowledge and more and more victims and witnesses are coming forward.

It really goes to show how "believing" can make or break an issue.

20 years ago almost no one believed in systemic pedophilia among the ranks of our political and religious leaders, particularly not as an established network and blackmail system. Now the vast majority know about it and a tipping point will be reached, I'm sure of it.

These f$$ckers are going down!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Not surprising the TPTB would do this. I mean look at Maggie Thatcher's group.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuardThanks.
I will be watching it later.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Isn't this about the Franklin Coverup?
Lotsa dead people (Johnny Gosch), mysterious plane crashes.
High political chicanery with CIA Colby telling Sen De Camp to "back off".
I believe the stories, there's too many that corroborate each other and these do not seem like crazy people but victims under enormous stress.
Given all the other known crimes going on in the Bush and Clinton Whitehouses it wouldn't surprise me a bit were it all true.
Proving it becomes more and more difficult with each passing year and witness.
Too late now IMO for anything to be done about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Weird how two separate grand juries considered these claims to be baseless. So baseless in fact that multiple "witnesses" were found to have committed perjury when testifying about the allegations. Including one "victim" who repeatedly said a man she had sex with numerous times had no scars or identifying marks on his body when in fact he had several scars that were plainly visible when nude.

That dang FBI with their ability to reach people on multiple grand juries and whatnot.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I know very little about these claims here or the ones in the UK.

But here is my question, is it possible the conspiracy comes from the other direction, an outside group working to take advantage of the people's mistrust of the governments by manufacturing these claims to put their group into position to take over when that populous mistrust reaches a boiling point?

Please note I am not trying to cast aspersions on anyone that may have been abused, it's just an idea that popped into my head, possibly because I have trouble wrapping my head around it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I firmly believe that this happened. The Silence by the westren news outlets on this case should be an eye opener for everyone.

While the MSM outlets claim to portray the FBI to be stop the pedo rings whom are ran by regular folks they actually cover up the bigger ones.

Good post.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just finished watching it. Thanks for the look down that dark rabbit hole.

Explicit language and descriptive narratives.

Recommended.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Weird how two separate grand juries considered these claims to be baseless. So baseless in fact that multiple "witnesses" were found to have committed perjury when testifying about the allegations.

Yah, thanks we know what the perps official story line is. Don't leave out the lengthy prison sentences, blown up airplanes and death threats for "perjury".

Grand Jury Tampering, in this country, today?

Noooo….

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Only the lower ones will fall. The bigwigs behind it will still sit comfortably and be safe.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you for your input

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

I firmly believe that this happened. The Silence by the westren news outlets on this case should be an eye opener for everyone.

Even if 99% of the public want an investigation then the 1% will get to stop it.

We will never win playing by the rules that they create for themselves.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

is it possible the conspiracy comes from the other direction, an outside group working to take advantage of the people's mistrust of the governments by manufacturing these claims to put their group into position to take over when that populous mistrust reaches a boiling point?

The answer to your question is no. However I do believe that leaders, both religious and political, as well as most celebrities, are the puppets of groups hidden behind the scenes, who are not in the public eye. The true agenda comes from them and the foundation is the 13 families.

The 13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

Thank you for the link when I get to a good WiFi I will read through it.

Thinking more on it, i shifted my thoughts slightly. Powers behind the throne are a fact, I can't help but wonder if all the chaos in the world lately is the separate groups behind the govt of the world fighting for supremacy to become the Nwo. Or something to that effect...

Anyways thanks again for the link I'll stop side tracking things.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
Do you have any links to the perjury deal?..Im hoping there is more to it than a witness that couldn't recall scars..I wonder how old the witness was at the time of the alleged incident/s?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Only the lower ones will fall. The bigwigs behind it will still sit comfortably and be safe.

Yeah maybe those completely above the law can put something on the fall guys commissary.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join