It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of Silence: Whitehouse child sex slaves

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

That particular witness was 21 at the time of her testimony, and claimed to have been with this particular guy multiple times.

One of the central figures in this whole story also fabricated an entire story about being in touch with Patty Hearst during the time of her kidnapping and subsequent events, all of which were later proven to be outright lies.

There's any number of articles about how this whole thing was debunked.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You know it must be nice being skeptical!

I mean you being of the system it only makes sense that you would have to go with what the system tells you!

This is a world wide issue, the vatican is a historical prime example. It is also currently being exposed massively in the UK, not to mention Hollyweird. To think it is not happening in America is naive in my opinion.

I would imagine that since you are involved in law enforcement, you may actually be one of the good guys. With that being said I hope that you have an open mind and will look over this thread.

Exposing the international Pedo Industry

To me it only makes sense that these people would cover themselves and yes that does include those who should be stopping these kind of atrocities, like the FBI
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

To become a leading politician TPTB need blackmail material on you to be used if you step out of line and here is a story from the kids that were used as that material who are now starting to come forward.

It works the same way in the Entertainment Industry.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
this seems like a pretty serious situation

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is nice, not buying into every half baked theory that comes down the pike.

I am not blind to the issue. I'm not naive to it. But I'm also not blind to the myriad of ways this was shown to be a fabrication and outright lie in several instances, either.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

It is nice, not buying into every half baked theory that comes down the pike.

I am not blind to the issue. I'm not naive to it. But I'm also not blind to the myriad of ways this was shown to be a fabrication and outright lie in several instances, either.

Ah well, so you are not blind to the issue, however you still put it into the category of half baked theory?

You choose to believe in the official story that is all it is, so where you claim that you are not blind to the myriad ways this was shown to be a fabrication and outright lie in several instances, I say that I am not blind to the cover up.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

(post by intrptr removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
" Leave the Kids alone"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thanx for posting This! I saw it a while back and hope it stays online here for long enough for a lot of others to see it. Pathetic B.S.!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I don't know. Really? Too late?! I don't think it's ever too late to do anything. I don't believe in any time frame that can can used against these Heinous Criminals, and what they have done......
Question's from Me are, WHAT will be done and By Whom?!!!
Just my 2 cents......
edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

As it should be hard to grasp Irish! This is so blatantly wrong, it is hard for most to believe in. But just like other crimes against humanity, there comes a time to just say this is enough! Do some research, (not just intended at You) and see for Yourself what is happening here.(again Not just intended for You.) It took My Dad (74 yrs old) several years to realize that 9-11 just does NOT make sense even from a childs perspective. He did not want to believe He has been lied to for decades by His Govt.!!! He NOW sees through the smoke and mirrors of the Bull S h that has been spoon fed to Him by this establishment for over half his life!!!! Just sayin......

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Yah, thanks we know what the perps official story line is. Don't leave out the lengthy prison sentences, blown up airplanes and death threats for "perjury".

Grand Jury Tampering, in this country, today?

Noooo….

How far reaching does it go? all countries. Remember Pope Benedict's remarks about paedophilia being the 'norm' pretty much in his time, long before he was a Pope?
How many feck-ups do we have running our lives. Remember too Nixon's remarks about the 'Faggy' Bohemian Grovers as he saw it. Sometimes when we here about these events, these people seem to be from some other reality altogether.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Sometimes when we here about these events, these people seem to be from some other reality altogether.

They are. The inhumane one.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It sure does call into question the mindset of those that deny, defend and try to explain away obvious coverups and support the official story no matter what.

imo a clear case of ideology getting in the way of one's common sense.
edit on 28-12-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

If you put two and two together. What would be the point of high ranking politicians etc. engaging in systematic paedophilia. Then ask who would it benefit. Firstly they engage in it because they like it and they can. Power corrupts absolutely, no doubt about that. Then ask why is this behaviour tolerated?, The only answer can be, to keep them in line. In line, by whom we might further ask. The answer is, those who benefit from the status quo being maintained. Those who have no moral scruples, who has no moral scruples we might ask? This is where it gets murky, Agencies, or parties that require government funding, and can gut the government purse at their whim. Those. devoted to National Security who may not require pesky morality in the defence of the nation?. Or conversely a criminal element ,who got it all worked out years ago.

Who can make some one have an accident any time they want to? kill anyone whenever they want to, with impunity? who can fix it so no trial ever takes place. Who knows, for sure.

Why has no body in high office ever been prosecuted, as the incidence is the same across all strata's of society. because if the practice was endemic, and endemic enough to keep the politicians controlled, then it would be prevalent enough to bring the whole house of cards all tumbling down. Thus ending the status quo for those who would benefit. Thats why in this model their will never be any prosecutions.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Lot of people live in a fantasy world, they are so blind they can't even see what is going on around them. Not just their BF is dorking W in the A, but so much more.

The world is a lie to start with, then stupid people will believe almost anything they are told.

Take a look at what is going on in this world it is being run by low life morons They say those who lived in the olden times were stupid. What has changed the people of today are even more stupid.

The day will come. When all must answer, for their deeds.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
The question isn't whether or not this is occurring among the highest ranks of religious institutions, governments and politicians, the question is will anyone be held accountable and prosecuted?

Hopefully the realizing of these revelations of pedophilia and other like minded sadistic crimes combined with the unwanted exposure it is gaining is the beginning of the crumbling of this horrible infrastructure.

Only the most unwanted Revelation of all, that this sickness comes from the very heart of Creation itself, will lead to the actual crumbling of this horrible Unistructure.

That the ideas behind all religions are to coverup, EVERYTHING, and ALL OF THE TIME.

Only once the most advanced Avatars reveal that they KNOWINGLY have even lied to themselves about the real reasons for being, that this reaches to all levels and beyond, will anything begin to change.

So disastrous is the disease that slowly crept across all of Creation, that even a Reset is now impossible, total destruction not even available, but we CAN do something that certain beings do everything in every dimension to keep secret....

Destroy the Gods, and all of there GATEKEEPERS....the very ones that believe they are doing GODS WILL.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ummm...I don't agree...Your speaking as if this is all old news...that it happened to those people...by certain other people long ago and that time will allow all the Jimmy Savile's (I know I spelled the last name incorrectly I thought this spelling was more apt) to die off...leaving no one to prosecute...

My point is that they haven't stopped this predatory behavior...Human trafficking is an ongoing problem and these kids are trafficked around the world to feed the appetites of these monsters...

Think about the implications for a moment...from sex slaves...to organ harvesting...to homicide...

What do we do on an individual basis...?.....We go back to our insular lives and willingly take part in the construct...
Every time you buy that new car or cell phone or computer...you sup at their trough...We live our lives in a society of their foundation...

It's fairly obvious to see how this world...I.E., human society was designed to keep us...To keep us satiated...to keep us compliant...to keep us enthralled by the newest, brightest bauble...
We are that monkey...caged...as the pretty lights and bells signal reward or chastisement...

This way we can turn our back's to the plight of others with a clean conscience...because...rather than solve the easy such as starvation hunger, or inequity...we turn our backs on that and flee into the comfort of our cells...

The truth is that any resolution will involve such a massive shift from what we comfortably know...into the unknown...the untried...
You see...we really don't NEED them...we really don't need to be under this yoke...we're not herd animals...
It's much...much better to be fed UP than to be fed BY...this...........evil

Because if this isn't evil...then what is...?

At the breaking point...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I know what happens when someone tries to expose this at the local city level. I can't imagine what it must be like for someone trying to get heard about abuses that take place at the state level or above.

Georgia state senator was murdered a while back for her attempt to expose what is going on.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Have you looked at both sides of this, or just the one that fits what you want it to say? I only ask, because you sound like you are blind to any other version. In order to find reality, you need to investigate all aspects of a conspiracy. You may find exactly what you expected to, or, you may find it's baseless but due to it sounding really, really juicy, it grew legs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join