It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of All Children Will Be Autistic by 2025, Warns Senior Research Scientist at MIT (title)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"Better living through chemicals" my ass.
Thanks a bunch, yet again oil and chemical oligarchs.

The world in which 1/2 are autistic will not be particularly accepting
of explanations how they are better off because pesticide shareholders
took in billions in profit rather than research.

I'm sure they'll listen to reason.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
one more thing.
Guess which chemical companies should be forced to go into
rehab medical services for these children ?
If they have the money to infect us all surely they can pay to care for us.

Coming soon free dental clinics by Coca Cola &
The Phillip Morris Cardio Vascular Hospital .
not a penny from profits till we are ALL cleaned up.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

You got it. I tell it like it is, regardless of how popular the stance is. I don't waste time on PC nonsense. Things won't change by sugarcoating things and distracting ourselves with the latest overpaid moviestar. They change with the common people or nothing.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: frugal

I use vinegar too! But straight out of the bottle on crab grass, like that which springs out between the cracks on the driveway. Pour the vinegar straight on it on a hot sunny day, and it kills it root and all. And I use the cheapest vinegar I can find. Buy the big jugs for just a couple of bucks. It works.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Well on the plus side....a lot of autistic children have exceptional capabilities at Math, science or languages and even instruments like Piano...so maybe we will progress scientifically a lot faster...be in for some real good advancement as a species!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

I say let aspies reinvent the planet. We've been tossed aside for far too long.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Here's a more recent study from 2013 in Europe alone:

This is an interesting point, if Glyphosate is the largest used herbicide in Europe then why are the autism rates not statistically equivalent to the United States?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

That's not exactly true. In fact most people on the spectrum test with below average IQ while only about 3% test with above average IQ. Now while it's true that most people with savant syndrome suffer from some learning/developmental disability it's also very rare. So while you could probably argue that most savants are autistic ythere's no way you could argue that most autistics have some form of savant syndrome.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm not to sure about the breast milk being the culprit, I have two autism children in my family and both mothers did not breast feed. I do believe that the chemicals in our food is breaking down our bodies mixed with injecting our children with a ton of shots at time causes this problem, in my opinion of course.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Here's a more recent study from 2013 in Europe alone:

This is an interesting point, if Glyphosate is the largest used herbicide in Europe then why are the autism rates not statistically equivalent to the United States?

Maybe because doctors are deciding in a five minute diagnosis session that the bemused confused kid is obviously autistic. Simply because he/she seems frightened and confused. This generates money for the practice, and the parent has a hat to hang little "Charlie's" behavioural problems on. Which is a lot easier than having to exist on a reduced income and spend the correct amount of time bringing the little chap up with the parental attention that little Charlie requires. lets face it where would you rather be after the novelty has worn off?, wiping a snotty nose, or prancing around an office getting paid for it.

When I think back to my days at school, most of the kids would have been diagnosed as perverts and nutters. But they all grew up.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Before people get too upset about this it is important to look at the source: "Alliance for Natural Health" is hardly a credible, science-based organization.

Consider the source.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

That's not exactly true. In fact most people on the spectrum test with below average IQ while only about 3% test with above average IQ.

Umm. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't, by definition, pretty near 50% be both above and below average?
Or maybe the definition of average has changed.
edit on 12/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Trust and faith in many things, whether justice, law enforcement, big farma, government politics, you name it, is waning IMO
TITLE: 87% Vaccinated Involved In Whooping Cough Outbreak
youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Cute. Zombies and stuff.

What does that have to do with autism and glyphosate?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yes that is because the whooping cough virus is evolving to fight the vaccine.
I jope they develop a new one. I had it as a kid.
Horrible.
On my phpne but the details were pn the bbc website a few days ago.
edit on 29-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Glyphosate:

'It was discovered to be a herbicide by Monsanto chemist John E. Franz in 1970.[3] Monsanto brought it to market in the 1970s under the trade name Roundup, and Monsanto's last commercially relevant United States patent expired in 2000."

So who will hold Monsanto accountable?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
actually that's not the point.. We are all becoming less healthy..

And yet we keep living longer and longer. We also age slower, 60 today is like 40 back in the 1930s.

We went from near 0 to 400,000 kids with autism in 20 years.. That's an INSANE increase.. There IS a cause to anything that has increases like this.

How about...

In 1991, the Autism Diagnostic Interview was published. This was the first generally recognized tool for diagnosing autism. In 1992, the American Psychiatric Association released the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-IV), which refined diagnostic criteria for autistic disorder. Autism became a spectrum disorder; in essence, it became possible for someone to be very autistic or mildly autistic.

Prior to 1991 it wasn't even categorized and now you have a wide spectrum of how much a person might be autistic. Also in 1999 they removed Thimerosal from vaccines so that can not be a factor anymore (BTW it was in vaccines since the 1930s). So from 1992 to 2003 there was a 800% increase in reported cases since then it has leveled off and even declined, so this tells us that the refined diagnostic criteria caused that.

edit on 29-12-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Trust and faith in many things, whether justice, law enforcement, big farma, government politics, you name it, is waning IMO
youtu.be...

Thank you for showing us who you are and what you are all about. That, coupled with source of your OP should put an end to this for all critical thinking people who will follow the facts, not the drama.

Given the chance, all people show you who they are. It is up to us to believe them. I believe you.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Honestly, it's not what you put into the body that poisons it--it is what comes out.

Something is coming, and certain people are being born in anticipation of this event. The autistic are certainly gifted and meek. I probably fit in the spectrum somewhere, since I have anorexia nervosa.

With regards to people's communication skills declining, I agree Knight Light! It's crazy you mention that because I've been wondering the same thing. Although I think it has more to do with the poison that is pop culture. I'm glad I don't know or care who Azalea is (besides the fact that shes weird for getting carried around everywhere lol). Neither do I care about hollywood and whatever because they're just people. Usually not even attractive people like in the old days of hollywood.

That plus obesity and people stuffing their faces and being lazy and not caring and merely consuming instead of creating is what causes this decline in intellectual ability--if you don't use it, you lose it ^_^

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Yup there nothing quite like a web site or youtube video where they delete any comment they don't like. I like to see both sides of an issue and all the info when they don't allow that it makes me suspicious of what they are afraid of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join