It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop With This Talk of 'Black Culture,' As If Blacks Are A Singular Entity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DingleBerry80
If Aliens landed on Earth and started killing on site and blowing up cities, you would have in your mind, that these aliens are bad right? Now if a few of those aliens deflected from their group, came up to you, and said "we conquer planets, that is why we are here, but we do not agree and come in peace, and will help you" You would not have any problem with them right? It is basic logical fact.

DingleBerry

The problem is that you see the different races as being completely fundamentally distinct and alien from one another. But the only fact here is that it has been proven that there is greater average deviation of genetics among individuals within a race than there is average deviation of genetics between the races.
edit on 25-12-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJourney

I wouldn't really call it 'black culture', I would call it the culture corporations have shaped for blacks.

That said, it is a clique which separates the majority of blacks from the larger culture. Perfectly crafted for blacks to embrace a culture of violence, and perpetuate negative associations.

Individuals are individuals, at the mercy of the collective.

Happy Saturnalia.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

I wouldn't really call it 'black culture', I would call it the culture corporations have shaped for blacks.

That said, it is a clique which separates the majority of blacks from the larger culture. Perfectly crafted for blacks to embrace a culture of violence, and perpetuate negative associations.

Individuals are individuals, at the mercy of the collective.

Happy Saturnalia.

I listened to that crap music when i was 14ish, as did all my friends.... I grew out of it, as did all my friends and we all came out just fine...No violence or crime, normal people.

I just don't get it! They had it made in the past, made great music, *Jazz, the blues, Jimi Hendrix!* and now this.

DingleBerry
edit on 25-12-2014 by DingleBerry80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think anyone understood what the OP was saying.

Violence and the likes is Gang Culture not Black Culture...

& when people purposely connect the two they're are just showing their racism to the World.

I've seen it on ATS...

Surprised it's allowed to be honest because if someone said anything about Jewish culture being all about money & tricking people they'd be banned...
& rightly so...

So why is it people can say things that have even been said in this thread & get away with it???

Racists.

I understood you OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Its the same with religious sects, some bad apples can ruin the reputation of a bunch of dumb people/

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

& when people purposely connect the two they're are just showing their racism to the World.

I've seen it on ATS...

Surprised it's allowed to be honest because if someone said anything about Jewish culture being all about money & tricking people they'd be banned...
& rightly so...

So why is it people can say things that have even been said in this thread & get away with it???

Racists.

I understood you OP.

I'm really shocked at how often I am seeing posts that are explicitly racist, and that these so often get flooded with stars. Even in this thread, you have a guy who is straight up saying that essentially all black people are irrational, violent and entitled, and no amount of education can change that. And people are starring it. I'm thinking if I want to stay on this forum I just have to stay away from topics that can get into race. Because it is clear to me that there is a heavy racist presence on this forum, and it really angers me when I see it. If I was black I sure wouldn't post here.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DingleBerry80

Me too, but the rap when I was a kid was harmless, then came psycopaths like Tupac who preached about shooting other ni***rs, (his words not mine),,or am I racist for saying that Tupac rapped about killing other ni***rs ? He said it not me AND if Tupac couldn't say the N word , the F word or use the phrase "shoot a ni**er" then he would have had no dialogue. We had harmless Rob Bass, Sir Mixalot, until rappers started using the N word, rap was safe.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The funny thing I've noticed is the new tactic of people here...

To call people who point out racism "racist"...

It's a joke.

If not racist then it's "white guilt"...

Because it couldn't possibly be about pointing out racism.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I've seen it on ATS...

& rightly so...

Racists.

I understood you OP.

No, this is not just about gang culture. All these idiots protesting and getting mad when a cop does his job are not in gangs. They are the masses of their neighborhood. Looters and criminals I saw were everyday ghetto trash. They had no colors, no "gangwear" on them.

DingleBerry

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The Yakuza, the Triads, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Tamil Tigers, The KKK, The National Front, ISIS, Al Nusra, The Hells Angels...

There is plenty that aren't black.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

The Yakuza, the Triads, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Tamil Tigers, The KKK, The National Front, ISIS, Al Nusra, The Hells Angels...

There is plenty that aren't black.

Lololol... I know there are white and other gangs silly... The other gangs are not on the streets wiping each other out ever night or robbing our communities and killing cops.

Show me a news article where a kkk member robs a liquor store or gas station. How about a shootout with police?

DingleBerry

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: center

Me too, but the rap when I was a kid was harmless, then came psycopaths like Tupac who preached about shooting other ni***rs, (his words not mine),,or am I racist for saying that Tupac rapped about killing other ni***rs ? He said it not me AND if Tupac couldn't say the N word , the F word or use the phrase "shoot a ni**er" then he would have had no dialogue. We had harmless Rob Bass, Sir Mixalot, until rappers started using the N word, rap was safe.

the difference between the 'er' ending and 'a' ending is fundamentally different...the 'a' ending is an extremely common term used among blacks, that is totally casual and just like...the way people say man, dude, stuff like that...'er' ending is what people use when they are trying to be derogatory towards blacks...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

the difference between the 'er' ending and 'a' ending is fundamentally different...the 'a' ending is an extremely common term used among blacks, that is totally casual and just like...the way people say man, dude, stuff like that...'er' ending is what people use when they are trying to be derogatory towards blacks...

So all of the times I have been called Cracka, it wasn't racist or because I was white.

DingleBerry

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Tell me one thing Mr. Smart guy.. Why would you use ANY variation of the word due to the roots and meaning of it, to say and call yourselves?

DingleBerry

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So all of the times I have been called Cracka, it wasn't racist or because I was white.

DingleBerry

Is cracka a common slang term that the majority of white people use among themselves now? Must have missed the memo.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

You are the real racist... Your post's pretty much say that black people are too stupid and that is why they do what they do and can't help it, so cut them some slack.

DingleBerry

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Tell me one thing Mr. Smart guy.. Why would you use ANY variation of the word due to the roots and meaning of it, to say and call yourselves?

DingleBerry

Probably a more complex version of taking a term that was being used against them in a negative way, slightly changing it, and claiming it as their own without the negative meaning. But I don't really know. It's not relevant. Now it is an extremely common term used among blacks, which is casual slang and has no negative connotations. And people who equate it with calling a black person a n...er in a hateful and derogatory way are clueless.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Double

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You are the real racist... Your post's pretty much say that black people are too stupid and that is why they do what they do and can't help it, so cut them some slack.

DingleBerry

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. I could see how some could see it in a negative way, but it's just a common word used, it's not up to me to interpret it. They use it casually, I don't care. Suppose the root of the word 'dude' meant some bad thing. It wouldn't change the way we use dude.

And your post is saying, 'I think when black people use the term n...a it is the same as a hateful term, and they use it out of their ignorance and stupidity. And you're saying it's ok, so you think that black people are ignorant and stupid and can't help it.' Making your own personal thoughts and opinions the context of another's words...not so great with the logic are we?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

DingleBerry

Probably a more complex version of taking a term that was being used against them in a negative way, slightly changing it, and claiming it as their own without the negative meaning. But I don't really know. It's not relevant. Now it is an extremely common term used among blacks, which is casual slang and has no negative connotations. And people who equate it with calling a black person a n...er in a hateful and derogatory way are clueless.

It is very relevant.. Do jews call each other racist words, or any other race? It is called intelligence.

You cannot use the past as a reason for how they act. All races were slaves, millions of jews and indians were not only slaves but slaughtered by the millions, are THEY commiting crime and acting sub-human? NO.

DingleBerry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join