It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

League of Legends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yo fellow League players of ATS (are there any?)!

My screenname is Etxekandere. I'm Gold 5 and my heimerdinger stats rival challenger heims. Mid is my best lane with him but I do top if I cannot mid. I can also support if the adc is good on cs and if they're chill with pushing hard. I don't know how to jungle at all.

I carried myself from Bronze 5 to Gold with only heimer in s4 and am looking for other good players who know game mechanics who are either in a good ranked team or would like to form one. I'm currently practicing other champs but the only one I'm comfortable with in ranked is my good friend the donger.

I'd like to get to at least plat in season 5--any tips/suggestions?

And anyone interested in LoLing should add me up and let's queue or something. I'm only a tryhard when it comes to getting the gates open and getting objectives.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I like Heimer, he can dominate both top and mid lane with ease.

D Gates.
edit on 24-12-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

My name is Boequin on Na, I've bounced in and out of silver 2, going from s3 to 2. I'm mechanically excellent with most champs, a really good cs'er, and I can balance cs sacrifice with harass if I need to. The only reason I can't advance is sometimes I make bad calls, like trying dragon just two or three seconds too late, or pushing a lane too far after taking tower. Literally my shot-calling is all that needs improvement, I am a superior individual player and can synergize with most people.

I've played diamond ranked games from before they put the invite restrictions on, and I didn't feed a single time. In fact, my first all diamond game where I was bronze 1 at the time, I went support Leona and finished 0/0/6.
edit on 01412k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 01412k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Im yet to get into this game myself im defo gunna check it out soon i know onequestion plays it...

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Oh yes, I'm on NA as well--I shoulda mentioned that >_<

I'll def add you up, let's pwn the fields of justice

& YES def check League out. It's kinda weird at first, not gonna lie, but once you get your aha moment when everything clicks, then the game becomes like the best thing ever ^_^

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Started couple months ago .. got 5 star twisted fate- lvl broke .. 5 star aoshin maxed .. 5 star jinx almost maxed ..

Level your gear ( preferably the blue or purple as the lower gear a waste to level ) also refine gear and enchant it ..
At lvl 52 got nearly 300k attack power with twisted fate .. aoshin and ahri ( trying to get cost down to add 5 star shivana and 5 star jinx .. )

Make sure to do events get lots good stuff from those too ..

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Can't tell if trolling or just mocking. Aoshin isn't even out yet and probably won't be for a few years. You don't max gear, and you don't get an advantage by playing any number of games or events. Everybody starts every game at an equal playing field.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lynk3

Can't tell if trolling or just mocking. Aoshin isn't even out yet and probably won't be for a few years. You don't max gear, and you don't get an advantage by playing any number of games or events. Everybody starts every game at an equal playing field.

Not trolling .. version of game Im playing has aoshin out .. several people have it .. possibly because am in asia could be different version of game as seen some people with ones that I havent gotten ..
When refine gear ..was refer to char levels on max not gear .. meh now I remember why I stay the hell out of game threads .. good day and wont waste my time with further replies in this thread.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

There is no such thing as level 52 or 300k max dps. And aoshin isn't even past concept stage, how can it be out? Theyre still figuring out his artwork....

top topics

join