It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"conspiracy video download"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Are you interested in the "Global Agenda"?

this link : www.btinternet.com... features various "conspiracy" videos, the latest one being "Ghekko Grey" the story of Aliens, FEMA camps and the Churches Conspiracy.

Any thoughts? post them here.

This is a genuine post, not a sick corporation at work.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
ok, i'm being cheeky...I want my thread back on page one.

hence this superfluous message.

Peace

p.s. do you like my Avatar?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
its alright what does it mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
it's about the Humanists vs the Corporations. the Avatar is a symbol of "Corporate Anarchists delivering Digital Anarchy"

A war started by the Corporations against each individual, a war that, by all "accepted" accounts (accepted in the sense of the side of the Humanists) has gone on for thousands of years.

Cities and Symbols are our clues to the Corporations Agenda, much of which has been discussed to death here.

The song stems from personal experience - you try being against the corporations and trying to get a record deal...it's a paradox I am only too happy to consistently expose. The Emotional Cost is great, however, I'm willing to do what it takes to help Awaken Senses.

there are other sub-plots that stem into the other videos on the site, i'm on a personal odessey, I'm completely open about what i'm up to and how I live my life, I don't have any fear when looking into the All-Seeing Eye.

Thanks for asking dude.

[edit on 12/13/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
over 100 member of ATS have visited already, I thank you for taking the time to check out my work.

please feel free to post any comments you have regarding this, I welcome discussion and feedback.

I am not a "publicity seeker" I am an information warrior, a subtle but crucial difference!!

cheers

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
1 person replying that has watched it shows a lack of interest in the topic...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Im certainly interested in your philosophies, beliefs, and theories, it makes sense, and is surely true. You'd have to be blind not to see how much havok corporations have caused in the last decade. If any one of the individuals would have a heart, they'd consider helping the pour and starving, not exploit them.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It is true, faddinglight (thanks for your post), that it's up to Individuals to try and stop hunger and suffering poverty and war and that we should do all we can to stop those who wish to exploit others.

I often feel that being a good person with intelligence is a blunt weapon when faced with sheer badness...but we must do what we can in our own way.

to be a good person, I think i need to "do what I can" to help others, I don't have money, I don't have political power, so these routes are ways I cannot go.

Therefore, I use my intelligence and I use my songwriting talent to try and bring awareness to others. I do not find the lure of corporate money to be motivating, even when dangled in front of me...in return they want my silence.

that is not going to happen.

When people are being cynical it is purely a reflection on themselves, after all, what are THEY doing? apart from taking cheap shots at those doing something? (I am now referring to Nexus post).

Nexus, over 200 people have now viewed my website, some of them have written directly to me at my website, your cynicism helps no one but your own self of inflated "knowing". (*note* Actually I repent on this a bit, not much, but I respect your right to be wrong, I do apologise if it appears initially harsh)

to bring the world back from the mess it is in will not take long, if the reasonable and intelligent people can bring awareness forward, the dominos of war will be stopped in their tracks.

"It is better to be a barking dog than a sleeping lion".

peace & love

[edit on 12/17/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the above links to this article, i messed up and created a new thread instead of replying.

oh well...

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Chaosica]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
not to flame, but i think the video was boring and unintresting. maybe all the bright colors and cheesy music would intrest me more if i was on pot.

sorry but for the hype it wasn't very intresting...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this was moved from ATS to BTS as, apparantly, the video isn't about the nwo.

agree or disagree?

who cares?

not me...

new topics

top topics

join