It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinate Possibilities You Are Everywhere Quantum Physics Time Reversal Symmetry & Super Positioning

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: joelr

I get the inversely proportional square law. Its a bit of a coincidence that the solar systems planets have all settled into stable orbits. Their seems to be a lot of handy coincidences when you look at the system, where it should be chaos.

There are a lot of coincidences like that. Many, but the other side of that thought is the anthropic reasoning.
If there are huge amounts of other universes each with different constants, much less happy coincidences, and generally really bad for supporting some kind of life, then of course we would find ourselves in this universe where life has a chance to flourish. This is the one universe out of 10^100^100^100 where everything fell together just right.

Although why universes are even a thing in the first place is still a mystery

Or we have adjusted to life in this Universe, by selective reasoning etc. The environment only has to ensure physical survival, the rest can be attained with pleasurable coding of the input signals. To a dog the sky might not be blue, or the sun yellow. But its more pleasurable for us.

posted on Jan, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This thread is about superposition.

However as to the micro black holes stuff just google it lots of information is out there about them.

As to what they have to do with superposition well if there are black holes in everything then they must go somewhere, perhaps to another world or big bang to reflect infinate choice.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I often wonder if when we dream we are glimpsing other worlds we are quantum entangled with. . . .

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
I often wonder if when we dream we are glimpsing other worlds we are quantum entangled with. . . .

I think its far more than that. When we dream we are there. In fact when we dream we have about the same level of interest in the normal day to day, as when in the normal day to day we have the same level of interest in the dream state. The only difference with the day to day we think we have a physical body.

I think if one accepts this as the reality. The dream environment/state becomes more coherent, and you can start to see what it clearly is, a personality that is living in two states of consciousness. The one restricted by the physical laws of limited senses, and the other connected to some sort of holographic environment where the laws seem to be changed, but constructed in a similar way to the day to day. When you leave your body permanently, the sum total of your concentration and life experience is already,installed in this other state in the same way as it already is, but you haven't got the duality to deal with. Because this day to day has served it purpose, in making a coherent self aware being. Or something very similar. What life does is make you focus, and remind you that if you don't it can hurt.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Or we have adjusted to life in this Universe, by selective reasoning etc. The environment only has to ensure physical survival, the rest can be attained with pleasurable coding of the input signals. To a dog the sky might not be blue, or the sun yellow. But its more pleasurable for us.

Right, but I'm using the guidelines that in order to have life evolve you need certain things like all the proper conditions to make stars which make carbon and things like that. Carbon is the most "sticky" element that allows others to bond to it.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: joelr

Right, but I'm using the guidelines that in order to have life evolve you need certain things like all the proper conditions to make stars which make carbon and things like that. Carbon is the most "sticky" element that allows others to bond to it.

The fact that carbon is sticky, might just be one of the interpreted, input signals. Our reality of biology is based on the fact that carbon has to be sticky, its a model that works. To have a life, it must in all reason have to have an environment that seems based on logic and reason. But the reality lies in how input signals are decoded, not the true nature of reality what ever that may be. Their may be no such thing as carbon, just a concept created to serve the purpose of reason.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The very nature of our dreams pretty much explains superposition in a nutshell, we are everything then see ourselves as just a small part.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The very nature of our dreams pretty much explains superposition in a nutshell, we are everything then see ourselves as just a small part.

Its not enough to just judge the waking day, into, our concept of what the nature of thing are, because for large amounts of time we are conscious somewhere else. We might not have a full memory recall when we are in that place, any more than we have full memory recall of when we are in this place. But for myself when I realised this has to be taken into the true nature of the way it is, things started to become more lucid when I was in this other state. To dismiss it as dream speculation isn't doing it the service it requires. Its most likely is the main permanent state that serves to generate this physical one. We certainly wont last long if we don't go their regularly.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Its not enough to just judge the waking day, into, our concept of what the nature of thing are, because for large amounts of time we are conscious somewhere else. We might not have a full memory recall when we are in that place, any more than we have full memory recall of when we are in this place. But for myself when I realised this has to be taken into the true nature of the way it is, things started to become more lucid when I was in this other state. To dismiss it as dream speculation isn't doing it the service it requires. Its most likely is the main permanent state that serves to generate this physical one. We certainly wont last long if we don't go their regularly.

Very true, hoewever when we consider superposition and the big bang, we can know that everything everywhere is infinate endless creation. This infinate nature of the universe trumps our limited perceptions of an infinate universe.

I agree that mental or astral may indeed create the physical, simalar to a broadcast signal.
I also doubt these are our only bodies of experience, we most likely have infinate forms and experiences we arent aware of other than glimpses in our dreams. . . .

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Just to bring the thread back onto what we are discussing, its superposition and how it relates to everything every time and you yourself, here is the video from my OP posted for further discussion.
edit on 3-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join