It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Santa Claus An Alien? :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Well I remember that video from the 1990s

Santa Claus Fact or Fiction by Ray 'Santa'-Illy Where they had Jonathan Frakes with a silly white beard introducing it.

Some people were claiming that the coat didn't look genuine and would never protect him from the freezing cold of the North Pole, how Rudolph's nose was probably a fake. Then discussion turned to the alleged Santa crash in Roswell in 1947 when a rancher found traces of silvery tinsel like substances, wrapping paper and bits of wood that looked like they came from a sleigh. The stories of dead reindeer bodies was always a bit dodgy though as no one mentioned them until nearly 40 years after the alleged crash.

The other famous case is of course the Sleigh landing in Rendlesham Forest. Most of the witnesses only claim to have seen fairy lights and heard reindeer and sleigh bells. Jim Penrows claims to have actually touched a sleigh and even sketched some strange symbols in his notebook.

Many people to this day say he is so short sighted he was actually touching a lighthouse.

Of course there is no hard evidence of Santa existing but official cover-ups are also obvious. The US Governments Report The Father Christmas Report: Fact vs. Fiction in the North Pole only fuelled the debate by trying to make out people had seen toy elves. Santa did not employ elves until the mid-1950s when his workload had expanded massively so the government looked a bit stupid.

I think the jury is still out. But if you look skywards tonight you may just have a Claus Encounter !!!

I'll get me coat.................

edit on 24/12/14 by mirageman because: Finding coat

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

I'm from the Dept of Labour. We have Santa Claus in custody at the moment; there appears to be irregularities in his payment of wages to Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder and Blixem.

Anyone who can assist us even with anectodal evidence please drop us a message.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
You forgot the most famous reindeer of all!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I put this in another thread but am posting it here because it answers your question. What do you think? Dr. Who fans will get this. Anybody else can watch the show and become addicted lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Robot Santa lives on north pole of Neptune, but technically he was created on Earth.

So not an alien.

He does have Neptunian elf slaves though. Which are alien. But the question was about Santa so it doesnt count.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

Nah just chose not to include, now what about those unpaid wages. Were penalty rates paid for working on public holidays?

en.wikipedia.org...

In traditional lore, Santa Claus's sleigh is led by eight reindeer: Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Dunder (variously spelled Donder and Donner), and Blixem (variously spelled Blitzen and Blixen), with Rudolph being a 20th-century inclusion.[2][3]

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Sightings of Santa are going through the roof (literally after all those mince pies) across the British Isles at the moment

Recent reports however state that he may have been captured and is being held whilst his parcels are checked and priced up by Special Forces in Scotland in 'Area Thrifty One'.

I'm reaching for my coat again.
edit on 24/12/14 by mirageman because: Yo ho ho!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yo dawg this aint Christmas anymore is itthe likes of these people don't north pole do they go to the north pole they don't go to the north pole and check out santa clause watching the elves one thing I know about Christmas/ Christ I /is I need a song
All I need is a north pole for Christmas , gone to the place where Santa lives
can be a man but the man was to small like an artist that I play with I play with the songs and lay with it when the aint times there aint rhymes a sign from God that this is coming on when im on I had the lions song part of me just keep keep making trails ofe when im gone a part of me keeps moving up, im moving with my hands on the artist , me as an artist not you playing # retarted, good I could play with the power when I move then the songs on all I ever had was a song on when they said that I was Brock Verlaan said you couldn't go to your own that beast was the devil I am the son of God couldn't handle it the wrong was I am Brook Mccallum, a song so I jot um , do I need a slot to intert me car and drive on the world where were we alla problem that keeps carrying on a world that trays you down and lacks you on journey with us and play this song Brooklyn trails on my there when you seen us on life's party ending all existence, ya Santa's real I was Santa make Christmas golden where this party's going down so show it In Chrst I led ten army's of general end

top topics

<< 1   >>

join