It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IS Santa Claus An Alien? :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I thought I would have a bit of festive fun with this, since it is the season to be jolly! What are the origins of Santa Claus and his flying reindeer? Could it be based on an actual UFO sighting in the past and today has become the man dressed in red with a white beard? With the ability to climb down chimneys and send presents around the world in one night, could that perhaps suggest some alien technology we are not yet in possession of? Say a transporter like the one used in Star Trek for example?

Would be interested in hearing your thoughts. As I say this is a bit of festive fun. On a more serious note, I think it is high time for disclosure and for the world governments to come clean. I would accept even a partial disclosure, say an announcement that an alien signal had finally been found by SETI and confirmed as the genuine article. A couple of pictures of the aliens themselves and some exchange of information.

Lets hope 2015 is the year for it.

Seasons greetings to you all

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's been my life experience that Santa Claus is my VISA card.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Grinch!

I don't know about Santa being an Alien, but he's certainly responsible for some UFO sightings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW UFO FANS!!!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If Santa is real then he owes me thousands, would like to meet him and give him an invoice.

Merry christmas all.

a reply to: Hefficide

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No, as one poster pointed out on another thread, he is Canadian! The North Pole is a Canadian territory (according to that ATS poster), and that's Santa's address!

(Just read that Russia, Canada and Denmark are making a claim for the North Pole, and even the U.S. has imagined it might have a claim to it. I vote for Canada!)

Until then, I suppose Santa could very well be an alien. : )
edit on 12/23/2014 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
He is omnipresent ... and knows if you have been naughty or nice
God like abilities indeed

But he is probably just some fraud with a white beard

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet Or as Charlie Spiers avatar indicates, the head of the NSA?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

Add that to the theory that reptiles run the world & he is still an alien.

Merry Christmas ATS.
edit on 23-12-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spelling. :p

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I still believe in Santa Claus today

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Judging from the alleged and infamous Santa Claus autopsy photos, alien. Fact: His ability to eat cookies and drink milk all night long can only come from an alien stomach and digestive track. Fact: "Elves". Fact: By being led by a reindeer with a nose so bright (who guides his sleigh tonight) Claus is using alien-nanolight tech, long thought to have been given to Nikola Tesla by Mrs. Claus herself. And, Fact: Chimney's, and Santa's ability to go up and down them at will - levitation via alien technology seems the only explanation.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
He knows when you are sleeping and he knows when you're awake. He also knows if you have been bad, which indicates to me that he is a stalker with, perhaps some alien spy tech that allows him to see/hear through every house in the world...He could work for the NSA, maybe he FOUNDED the NSA centuries ago! Either way, I'm not so sure he's the "jolly" guy we were raised to believe he is. Sounds like a real creeper to me!

"Want some CANDY little girl??? HOHOHO!" Wtf??
edit on 23-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Come to think of it... He has access to every house in the world. (well, ok those who participate) Who's to say he didn't plant hidden cameras and microphones etc in every single one?? That gets me thinking about the internet, it's the modern way to access all homes everywhere. Did SANTA possibly create the internet?

Let's crack this mystery ATS, this rabbit hole may go deeper and deeper...
edit on 23-12-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Santa.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I like this theory.............

Here are eight ways that hallucinogenic mushrooms explain the story of Santa and his reindeer

www.livescience.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I've never really believed in the whole climbing down the chimney thing, I mean here in Australia, sure, but in the U.S.A at that time of year would burn his a55 off lol.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I had to leave him a card when I was young to thank him. I think it may have been a green card. I don't think that qualifies him as a citizen so he is really an alien.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
On top of Alien, maybe we should be thinking time traveler? Odd how he can cover the entire globe in one night. I wonder if he has a 40 hr work week all year long, and just TT to Chrismas so when the day comes his work is done? Hmmmmn.

Time travel would support his incredible knowledge of the population, would it not?

edit on 24-12-2014 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
This thread has surely proven that Santa Claus is an alien. Now we must figure out what cruel alien world would spawn such a creature. It would have to be very warm, as even in the hottest climates on Earth Santa covers himself in a heavy coat and hat. Its inhabitants would be different sizes (Santa size and elf size being two alien types), thus two different species. The planet would have multiple suns (Santa's workshop is always lit, and never shown in darkness). There is much more, but most of it is classified and we can only speculate. And my god, what if there's more of them?

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Is Santa Claus an Alien....

Short answer, No.

Long answer, Yes.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Come to think of it... He has access to every house in the world. (well, ok those who participate) Who's to say he didn't plant hidden cameras and microphones etc in every single one?? That gets me thinking about the internet, it's the modern way to access all homes everywhere. Did SANTA possibly create the internet?

Let's crack this mystery ATS, this rabbit hole may go deeper and deeper...

Santa Claus, founder & director of the NSA.

There must be a hidden code if you unscramble all the reindeer names.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join