It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Nuclear War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Does anyone have any information about the alleged radiation count in india and other countries caused by a nuclear war in the days of rama, like a site that goes into detail with evidence?

Edit: fixed caps lock in title

[edit on 13-12-2004 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Link ??????
??????

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I know of the war you ask about. I recall reading about it recently here at ATS, I'm sure if you search a bit you'll find something. From what I remember, a city called "Mohenjo-Daro" in India was excavated in the past which was highly radiated and seems to have suffered a nuclear blast. I have heard the city had 40,000 citizens and also heard millions of citizens.

The city was thousands of years old, I don't recall when it is suspected that it was destroyed. I do know that it was technologically advanced for the age in which it existed. It's streets were layed out in block form, like present day cities. It had a central market and a public bath area which was heated by..something or another..whatever it was it didn't belong in that erra though. The skelatons on the street seemed to have died immediatly upon the blast, many holding hands as if the occurance was unexpected.

That's about all I remember about that city, but there is other information in reference out there. For instance, in India an ancient nuclear reactor was discovered. The reactor was well laid out and more advanced than ours at current. It was underground, which seems like a good idea to me, and stored all of its nuclear waste within the facility. It is thought that the reacotr was in commision for about 1,500 years.

In Egypt, deep under the sand in some places, large areas with green glass have been found. It was origionally thought that the glass came from perhaps a rather large meteor impacting there but later scientists decided due to the size of the hole created by the impact, a meteor of that size wouldn't have created enough heat to cause the sand to turn to green glass so far from the impact area. A nuclear weapon, however, would have done this. Oddly enough, the glass is so old that cavemen were sculpting tools from the glass found there.

The Great Lakes are somewhat radiated which is why carbon dating there is difficult. There's alot more information out there about the topic. Indian theological texts even discuss this in great detail, they talk about radiation sickness and aircraft droping nuclear weapons on cities and what the blast was like, even what the soldiers did when exposed to the radiation...yet this was way back in the day, biblical times.

I have no links for you as it was rather difficult for me to find that information when I was looking into this stuff, I'm telling you this off the top of my head. To the best of my knowledge the information I have presented is accurate and I'm sure if you look around a bit you will be able to confirm it.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
thanx skyfox2 ill check that out. i alredy knew most of what u said but i really appreciate you answering my question and pointing me in the right direction for further studies..... This is a really interesting topic and may be linked in with the 2012 theories of the gods returning... thanx again mate

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Try this site:
www.livinginthelightms.com...

And

www.artoflegendindia.com...

and

www.atlantisquest.com...

But the best is

www.valmikiramayan.net...

[edit on 13-12-2004 by DrHoracid]

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If this is real, some of those with `` flying machines `` maybe went in space? Some of today's UFO could be from another human-colonized planet from this civilisation? But i'm surely going too far...

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2
I know of the war you ask about. I recall reading about it recently here at ATS, I'm sure if you search a bit you'll find something. From what I remember, a city called "Mohenjo-Daro" in India was excavated in the past which was highly radiated and seems to have suffered a nuclear blast. I have heard the city had 40,000 citizens and also heard millions of citizens.

Literally "mound of the dead" although I have seen nothing to indicate either a nuclear blast, radiation, or skeletons in the streets.

www.metmuseum.org...

There is talk about "wolrd fusion" but this is actually music.
www.tandemrecords.com...

The city was thousands of years old, I don't recall when it is suspected that it was destroyed. I do know that it was technologically advanced for the age in which it existed. It's streets were layed out in block form, like present day cities. It had a central market and a public bath area which was heated by..something or another..whatever it was it didn't belong in that erra though..

Yes, laid out and with a very good drainage system and city baths. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Advanced compared to some other cities, but not all.

That's about all I remember about that city, but there is other information in reference out there. For instance, in India an ancient nuclear reactor was discovered. The reactor was well laid out and more advanced than ours at current. It was underground, which seems like a good idea to me, and stored all of its nuclear waste within the facility. It is thought that the reacotr was in commision for about 1,500 years.

Haven't heard or been able to find anything on this. I would suggest it is a tall tale.

In Egypt, deep under the sand in some places, large areas with green glass have been found. It was origionally thought that the glass came from perhaps a rather large meteor impacting there but later scientists decided due to the size of the hole created by the impact, a meteor of that size wouldn't have created enough heat to cause the sand to turn to green glass so far from the impact area. A nuclear weapon, however, would have done this. Oddly enough, the glass is so old that cavemen were sculpting tools from the glass found there.

Perhaps the glass is from this:
www.sciencedaily.com...

Mother earth can make her own nuclear fission and it happened in West Africa mainly.

The Great Lakes are somewhat radiated which is why carbon dating there is difficult. There's alot more information out there about the topic. Indian theological texts even discuss this in great detail, they talk about radiation sickness and aircraft droping nuclear weapons on cities and what the blast was like, even what the soldiers did when exposed to the radiation...yet this was way back in the day, biblical times.

Not from radiation or some exotic old weapon. Problems happen with inclusion of much older carbon at the time of deposition (old-carbon effect), deposition in a water body receiving effluents having been in contact with older carbonates (hard water effect), contamination with young carbon, and isotopic mass fractionation.

Basically, this can happen many places with "hard water".

I'm sure if you look around a bit you will be able to confirm it.

It would make a nice sci-fi, but alas...nothing stated could be confirmed. Other than the name of the city.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have heard or rather read something about a nuclear blast in ancient times that wiped out the Sumerians (area that is Iraq today). This was during a war in which GODS fought alongside men, or something like that. This is not meant to be a quote in any way but my own memories of things I have read overtime.

I have also read somewhere the the first blast, or this same blast, was caused by Abrahm and that part of what was in the ark of the covenent was uranium and that it possibly caused the blast. this same uranium was being depoited in temples to use to control the people in some way when they were exposed to the uranium when they came there to worship. Could it be the ten commandments were written on uranium?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That was a great post Zedicus and I am inclined to agree that there the various phenomenon generally suggested to be evidence of nuclear war can be simply explained by natural events.
One thing about the great lakes though that I've never quite understood, although I maintain my trust that there is a rational explanation; it's not just carbon 14 that is off in that region.
If I remember correctly, uranium deposits in that region are depleted. I have read that all Uranium on Earth is supposed to fall inside a .1% range of the same ratio of U235 to U238, but not in that area. If I ever get my AOL account working I will be able to pull up the saved link for you.

Off the top of your head can you tell me if its true that Uranium deposits naturally fall into a narrow range of depletion and if there are any known processes that would create a variation?

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
``

CREDIT TO;

irleetarded POST #1021737, POST ID 1043630

who shared this www.s8int.com...
~~~

it wouldn't seem a linkage with '
Builders of the Pyramids'
but this link covers a lot of
out-of-ordinary STUFF

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
``

CREDIT TO;

irleetarded POST #1021737, POST ID 1043630

who shared this www.s8int.com...
~~~

it wouldn't seem a linkage with '
Builders of the Pyramids'
but this link covers a lot of
out-of-ordinary STUFF

Great link St Udio
Thank you for sharing!

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If we look at the oldest book of the Bible we find an account of people ages changing from 1,000 years to 120years. Looks like what ever bombs were used in the war, that is so well documented, they disrupted a natural shield around our planet allowing an increase in cosmic radiation (the primary cause of aging). This is why carbon 14 dating looses it's effectiveness at 10,000 BC. The radiation levels were less prior to the war.
Cherish, the radioactive source you speak of was called the emerald tablet. It seems Mosses took it from one of two pillars in a temple that worshiped one god, Atemn, a god that was replaced by the Priests of Egypt with Ammen. Any way the emerald tablet was reported to be the power source of the arc. It is suggested to have been used in a belt by Alexander the Great who was known in his day as Alexander The Invulnerable. This theory believes that the young Alexander was not trained properly in the use of the Tablet and suffered the effects of radiation poisoning costing him his life.
Five arcs are reportedly in the keeping of the Masons in Scotland and one in Etiopia, one perhaps still under Isreal. But the Tablet is near US soil, buried last in the 18th century.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 77
If we look at the oldest book of the Bible we find an account of people ages changing from 1,000 years to 120years. Looks like what ever bombs were used in the war, that is so well documented, they disrupted a natural shield around our planet allowing an increase in cosmic radiation (the primary cause of aging). This is why carbon 14 dating looses it's effectiveness at 10,000 BC. The radiation levels were less prior to the war.
Cherish, the radioactive source you speak of was called the emerald tablet. It seems Mosses took it from one of two pillars in a temple that worshiped one god, Atemn, a god that was replaced by the Priests of Egypt with Ammen. Any way the emerald tablet was reported to be the power source of the arc. It is suggested to have been used in a belt by Alexander the Great who was known in his day as Alexander The Invulnerable. This theory believes that the young Alexander was not trained properly in the use of the Tablet and suffered the effects of radiation poisoning costing him his life.
Five arcs are reportedly in the keeping of the Masons in Scotland and one in Etiopia, one perhaps still under Isreal. But the Tablet is near US soil, buried last in the 18th century.

Intersting stuff, this emerald tablet. Do you have any links so that I can read more?
I am also still thinking about Abrahm leaving the Sumerian City of Ur with "thummin and urrim" in his possesions and I thought in the arc?

CAn the tablet still be active today...and what about the Dahliwa Stone that Cayce says that the Atlanteans had that brought about their distruction...could they be related?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Go to www.crystalinks.com to find a copy of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. There is also information there about ancient nukes but the site is relatively an esoteric one. This site has tons of information on many cultures.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
as intregreeing as these anomilys are scientificly saying you would have to conclude they were a natrial happing and not man made .(baring alian nuks) I mean realy haveing the tek to creat nuks implys a very adavanced civalastion up to par with ours and wile we have no troubly what so ever finding junk from the time laying around everware we have het to find a singal TooB of cirket board or generator.
So unless they use giant glatick grabage trucks to hule off the remans I think its safe to say our time is the most advance man has ever been.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Simcity4Rushhour,
If we are truely the only intelligent era, would you care to explain how 'green glass' was found deep in the earth's strata? This type of glass can't be caused by a metero crash as it wouldn't have the capability to create the glass. Only a nuclear explosion can create that type of glass from sand and the 'glass' is scattered all across the Africa and the Middle East. It is the same green glass produced at nuclear testing sites as well as Hiroshima.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Does anyone have an online reference to the actual Mahabharata that contains this story that is pasted on the link from above by St Udio?

www.s8int.com...

To me it looks like many verses were taken out of the text and put together to make it look like one story of a nuclear explosion. I have searched the internet, and downloaded some text copies, but I can't seem to find this story together. I find some phrases that refer to thunderbolts, but then it talks of blades of grass right after. Maybe I am looking in the wrong places. Any better links? Anyone?

[edit on 6-1-2005 by steggyD]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleasterwood
Simcity4Rushhour,
If we are truely the only intelligent era, would you care to explain how 'green glass' was found deep in the earth's strata?

There have already been explanations- apparently you don't care to listen. 1. Earth has natural reactors, especially in Africa, which hypothetically could go critical.
2. Any sand placed under sufficient heat and pressure is capable of becoming glass. Heat and pressure are obviously involved in many geological processes and this could easily be the result of some unknown one.
3. You have given no concrete reason why meteor impacts could not be an explanation.
4. At one point the earths surface was molten, and although I am no geologist it stands to reason that a pocket of molten silica on the earths molten surface woudl ahve eventually cooled into a large glass plate.

Now consider for a moment that a technological civilization needs infrastructure. A nuclear weapon does not just "happen" in a vacuum. You need to mine and refine Uranium and this requires the mining, transportation, and processing of other materials and manufacturing of these materials into useful devices.
Where are the mines? Where are the refineries? Where are the roads that transported them? Where are the factories which made vehicles to transport materials? Where is the radioactive pit that used to be their reactor (We've heard the claim, but where is the proof!?).

People argue that 12,000 years would wipe out all trace of a civilization but that's not entirely true. When New York City has degenerated to its simplest components, it will be a vast field of rust, glass, composite plastics and rubber, divided into a grid by perfect lines of uniformly-sized rocks which used to be bound together as asphalt roads. It could be full of fossilized human remains, especially where cemetaries once stood. It doesn't take thousands of years to erradicate a civilization- it would take hundreds of thousands, maybe millions. Only the incredibly slow proccesses of geology would completely destroy the patterns created by a metropolis, and even then it is possible that the site would be pressed into rock and made permanent in fossil form rather than being destroyed.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
As far as odd things being found and then hidden from the public it has been going on for years. In archaeology you risk your career and possibly life by breaking a find that changes the status quo of history too much. No I am not just saying this I know people from University archaeo depts.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice
As far as odd things being found and then hidden from the public it has been going on for years. In archaeology you risk your career and possibly life by breaking a find that changes the status quo of history too much. No I am not just saying this I know people from University archaeo depts.

There is a historical political aspect to history, no doubt. There's always somebody who wants to prove that a race or civilzation did stuff on their own or somebody who wants to push the achievements of that group to somebody else. Then there are religious assumptions which have to be protected. On top of all that there are a lot of people who can't accept that they have a PhD in something that isn't true.

That being said, it will take a lot more than that fact to establish ancient nuclear war as a strong theory. Evidence usually creeps out one way or another, even if it stays on the fringes. If the evidence that makes it to the surface holds out- then there is truth there. If it does not- then we can't just say that the coverup hid the truth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join