It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and NATO ... Human Mutilation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Compare This map of mutilation sites to This map of US Nuclear test sites.

The correlation is clear to my eyes , add that to the evidence and investigations of Gabe Valdez and the case for ET cattle mutilations looks very flimsy.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Have you seen the photos of the actual bodies? Or are you relying on someone's word for what the photos revealed?

Yes I have seen the photos ... they are shown and discussed in the film ...
I did mention this in previous post :-

"... David Cayton of the Animal Pathology Field Unit talks about this ... examining rather poor quality black and white photos that exist....."

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Facts:
The perpetrators come in the dark. They don't want to be seen. They might not breathe air and be small and weak bodily. They might be criminal deviants avoiding arrest, or they don't want to be discovered for testing for radiation in our environment from atomic bomb testing.
They take the same parts on all the animal's tongue, ear, eye, privates, and digestion organs.
No blood...they must be taking all the blood.
They use lasers? Some show on TV said no lasers. Lasers used for c section operations sear open and cook the flesh. The cows did not exhibit this. The flesh was not cooked, just raw cut.
Surely the gove would purchase people' animals and do experiments in a lab privately. Although each cow is worth $1,000 USD. How many a year are ruined? Thousands around the planet? How many years has this gone on since 1850s?
Some animals were reported to have paint on them only seen by black light on some you tube video.
Animals around the planet were annually being sampled. Foxes were on the list as well as cattle, horses, sheep, goats, cats, people. All plant eaters.
I figure the aliens eat these parts or are looking for chemicals absorbed by these animals. Why would anyone repeat in the thousands the same experiments over and over if they were not eating the animals or checking for radiation? If it were aliens, why not take the whole cow in to space, use what they need, and eject the carcus into space without alerting the human race?
edit on 29-12-2014 by frugal because: My best guess.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Compare This map of mutilation sites to This map of US Nuclear test sites.

The correlation is clear to my eyes , add that to the evidence and investigations of Gabe Valdez and the case for ET cattle mutilations looks very flimsy.

To me this is just making assumptions that nuclear sites and mutilations have a connection or not, or that these acts are only carried out by one type of ET or not, and many other factors.

There could a multiple of strange visitors doing it for any single, or quite a lot of reasons that are unknown.

I personally know women who are still abducted by something non-human, and since cattle blood and Bovine endocrine hormones are compatible with humans in various ways and conditions, it follows their reports that these creatures need those materials to carry out what they are doing, and it ties in with some type of alien genetic cross breeding of some kind.
The women have all had several miscarriages at exactly the same time frame in their "pregnant status", with no doctor being able to explain it, and are left without a single clue.
I think it ties in with abduction of humans, but I do not know of a reason for human mutilation, except that the reports of other very nasty visitors doing it, leaves one possible answer, and I am sure there are other possible answers.

My statements are not all conjecture because some of these things I and other people have factually witnessed. Some former FBI also have been on record with similar views.

To see a lot of authority types make claims that do not jibe with the facts is also quite revealing about what is happening and what is not happening, and anyone who isn't afraid to see the truth won't be fooled by these disinformation attempts.

Giving false information to authorities is illegal and punishable with fines and jail, but false information being given to the public by LEO's and government officials is perfectly legal.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Usually authorities take murders and criminal offences fairly seriously (excluding where the actions are sanctioned by themselves).

Thus you have to doubt the credability of individuals under any guise working on such subjects. Obviously there are reports of illegal dealing in growth hormones, reported to be taken by some athletes, enzymes and other black market goods. These are, quite obviously perpetrated by sick individuals who are devoid of empathy or comprehension of others, and in many respects may need medical intervention themselves.

Perhaps you could suggest it was the work of some of the most callous and evil individuals in the world - Pharmaceuticals lol.
edit on 2-1-2015 by simon155 because: addition

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The issue I have with human mutes is the methodology of the removal of organs, etc. It doesn't work for the organ black market. Besides if these substances are valuable to us, they would be equally if not more valuable to a species involved in genetic and hybrid breeding work.

Another issue is that of human mutes being found with anomalies that suggest they are dropped from above. The Todd Sees case is one of them. I don't think if it was humans using the specimen for organ harvest or anything else that they would do the operation in a helicopter or similar aircraft. Also, an organ harvester doesn't need some of the tissues removed. Even pertaining to muscle and bone, the methods used in organ harvest by humans don't appear to be used here, nor are the prior protocols performed. Read about the organ transplant process here.

I believe it has to be an outside species doing this and it is quite disturbing. I know a researcher that has data on several mutilations and it just doesn't point to a human element behind it. Not to mention the similarity to animal mutilations where they have been dropped from height and broken bones indicates this too. You would think that they would want to keep their secret and dumping bodies back on the ground will reveal their activities. I also don't think the military could get away with this without being seen at least some of the time. It would only take one good incident of them being involved to cause them a whole bunch of problems. These perpetrators seem like they don't care and feel there is nothing you can do about it. That makes me feel they must be and advanced species that has technology that they believe we can't threaten them in any real way. At least for now.

And on the point about people claiming that an alien species would not harm humans. Well, what do humans think about snatching cetaceans out of the oceans for study or animals? The scientists say we have to do it to understand what is going on in the environment. We dump remains off our fishing boats without a concern. What is our most used research animal? Chimps? A species of extraterrestrials would probably feel the same way about ape like hominids that we are 99% DNA similar to. I can understand them doing it. But, what is the ultimate plan and what are their reasons for doing so concerns me. If they are willing to do this to humans while they are alive, then they have zero compassion.

If they are checking on their farmed species prior to a major harvest then we have a huge problem. Something I have read in the bible somewhere is where it talked about the harvest on Earth and the humans were put in 'wine presses' and the blood flowed out 3 stadia deep. Are we simply going to be harvested by an alien species for our blood, hormones, etc.? That is the dark thoughts that make this subject very disturbing for me. Who would want to be taken alive? And how would you know what might happen if you were invited to board a ship? Personally, I hope they just leave me and mine alone. Right now all we can do is try to pay attention and I can understand the government secrecy issue if this is what they are covering up. Let the public know this can happen to them at any time and done to them alive would probably cause a sizable portion of society to lose their minds. What we know is bad enough. What if it is much worse?

edit on 2/1/16 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Richard D Hall who made ... "UFOs and NATO human mutilation"
Has recently put up this on his site ..."The RSPCA Cover Up" ... Animal Mutilation

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Newcomer here. Thanks for the thread. I skipped here after page two just to comment. I can't watch the film but Ive seen the DVD going cheap so I've put it in my want list. I'll wait til I've seen it before going back over the thread. Always looking to add to my collection.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Back again.
Late to the game as usual but now I've watched the disc I can't really add anything. Its just a very vague but interesting story.

On the plus side, I had a binge and bought twenty UFO DVDs all together so I've got something to keep me occupied for a while. I can't really watch you tube for long so I got all the films that I've seen discussed for a while and wanted to catch up with. I confess I'm a bit OCD with collecting but I like to have stuff on hand. This thread gave me a much needed nudge so thanks for that.

Told you I was trying to keep up.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Just a irrelevant question but id love to ask anyone ever see something looking like a dragon or a huge bat drastically flying through the clouds... saw lots of them today freaked me out. Idk what's going on in the world but I want out!

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: psychicwoman

Never seen a dragon but strings or clumps of balloons make some interesting shapes in the sky.
I've seen them released at festivals and outdoor concerts and they're pretty weird looking in the distance. They usually get the blame anyway.

Don't tell Jaime.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join