It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Treasure... a freemason Red Herring??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I just don't think that there is any wonderful "it" theyre doing. I am not just convinced that theyre trying any world domination or any world wide brainwash.

Yeah, theyre kinda sneaky, but what "secret" society aint? Theyre a protherhood who will help each other. Yea they might modify their decisions for other freemasons. There are many high ranked people among them and Freemasonry can affect their decissions.

My grapa was a freemason and he was the the assistant director of Finlands second or third largest city. I am sure that being a freemason, some decisions were modified by other masons.

I don't know how high in rank have he been in the sociesty of Freemasons. Do they use the same ranks in every country? I have some photos of his stuff so if theres any freemasons who want to aid me in this, please message me. (U2U)

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'll take a GUESS and assume he's a 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason. No other reason but the fact that MANY Masons reach that degree. Next to the 33rd which is honorary, it's the "highest" in numbered Scottish Rite degrees.
However the true highest degree is the 3rd or Master Mason Degree. The Scottish Rite is "additional info that details the first three. So a 32nd Degree Mason is not of "higher rank" than that of a 3rd.
Here's a quote...

"It is declared and pronounced that pure Atient (sic) Masonry consists of three degrees, and no more viz: those of the entered apprentice, the Fellowcraft, and the Master Mason, including the Supreme Order of the Holy royal Arch." *

Article II from the 1813 Articles of Union, which formed the U.G.L.E.

*In the United Kingdom the Royal Arch is part of the third degree

Hope that makes sense.

Here's the Craft (first three degrees)
www.thelodgeroom.com...

Scottish Rite Degree Structure here...
www.thelodgeroom.com...

and York Rite...
www.thelodgeroom.com...

[edit on 1/14/2005 by cotwom]

<< 1  2   >>

join