It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: Shamrock6

a reply to: amazing

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eh....cool!

Compulsory sterilization that we as a nation committed against Native women in this country as late as the 70s is 'cool'?

Hmm...

Enh. Your condescending "oh you" prevented me from bothering with your link.

Hmm indeed.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

But I don't feel personally responsible or personally sorry for things America has done. Nor do I feel the need to wail and gnash my teeth because America has done things.

Just like I don't take credit for genocide committed by America, I don't take credit for us winning the space race either.

The sense of ownership of responsibility will not kick into your mind until after the knots are tied on the wet leather straps binding you to the tree and you taste the sweetness of the bee shat run down your face.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eh....cool!

Compulsory sterilization that we as a nation committed against Native women in this country as late as the 70s is 'cool'?

Hmm...

So.... out of this entire article I read ONE sentence that pertains to Native Americans. Which was that an activist accused the government of using these programs without the women's consent. Which occurred across all races. However according to your source here... this was mainly occurring in mental hospitals and prisons... so you're just saying that the government targeted natives without ANY evidence whatsoever, Other than an activist said so of course.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

But I don't feel personally responsible or personally sorry for things America has done. Nor do I feel the need to wail and gnash my teeth because America has done things.

Just like I don't take credit for genocide committed by America, I don't take credit for us winning the space race either.

The sense of ownership of responsibility will not kick into your mind until after the knots are tied on the wet leather straps binding you to the tree and you taste the sweetness of the bee shat run down your face.

I'm not sure where this is going, but very vivid imagery evoked... good job!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

They should offer them white cards instead of green cards

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWA0918

"We" didn't do anything.

Oh you.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eh....cool!

Hmm...

So.... out of this entire article I read ONE sentence that pertains to Native Americans. Which was that an activist accused the government of using these programs without the women's consent. Which occurred across all races. However according to your source here... this was mainly occurring in mental hospitals and prisons... so you're just saying that the government targeted natives without ANY evidence whatsoever, Other than an activist said so of course.

Don't let wikipedia be the end of your search for knowledge. Let it instead whet your appetite for truth. I posted the wikipedia article to show WHAT was happening in our name, the rest is up to you.

cbhd.org...
mic.com...
www.ratical.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!

While this thread is in the HOAX bin, the TCs WILL be followed still.

Stay on topic. Discuss the topic. NOT each other.

Continuing to do so will result in post removals and post bans.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Doesn't matter, we all live on a reservation now.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
in comparison to the WH proclamation of general Amnesty
the Native American requirements for possible citizenship are quite professional....
the Øbama EO is of the "J.V. stature" if read side-by-side...

(recall how Øbama likened ISIS to an unpolished JV team) well, if the shoe fits....

posted on Feb, 1 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I want to suggest that the North American Indians have no rights to North America either then, they are truly trespassers too. The indigenous people in South America came across the Bering land bridge first so it is up to them to give amnesty or not.

Neolithic migration patterns aren't really a fair comparison to genocide and treaty violations.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join