It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Give what up. exactly? What don't I have a clue about? You talk about rhetoric without understanding that those phrases are themselves rhetorical.

What would "real dialog" look like to you?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr0neT3k
Sooo, what about the people the so called "native" Americans took land from? The fact of the matter is, the land belongs to whoever can defend it.

Historically, that's been the way of it. I'd guess that at some point or another, every group of people on the planet has been displaced, victimized or oppressed in some manner.

Maybe the Irish Americans need to start complaining, too? They weren't exactly treated well in the late 1800s, either.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: Dr0neT3k
Sooo, what about the people the so called "native" Americans took land from? The fact of the matter is, the land belongs to whoever can defend it.

Historically, that's been the way of it. I'd guess that at some point or another, every group of people on the planet has been displaced, victimized or oppressed in some manner.

Maybe the Irish Americans need to start complaining, too? They weren't exactly treated well in the late 1800s, either.

doesn't count. they're white.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Pay $5000 & apologise for your ancestors,most Europeans wouldn't even know of any ancestors who commited crimes against the natives
My "ancestors" came here legally in the late 1800s. They didn't own any slaves, kill any indians or steal any of their land. Should I expect reparations from the Romans for enslaving and slaughtering Christians? When does the statute of limitations run out on this stuff?

You know if Africans weren't brought to the Americas as slaves they would have experienced Apartheid in their native land and we would have had less in terms of slavery if members of their own race didn't conquer and slaughter their own and sell them off as slaves, to begin with. All just conveniently pushed aside as inconsequential.

Slavery still exists in many parts of the globe and yet slavery is only associated with the US. Heck the Brits were responsible for most of it throughout history. How come they don't get tarred with this?

People have committed heinous acts throughout the ages to all colors and creeds. Maybe it's time we all move on!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Give what up. exactly? What don't I have a clue about? You talk about rhetoric without understanding that those phrases are themselves rhetorical.

Give what up. exactly?

trying to paint people as a racist, that never have said a word against race. true i call a thug a thug or baiters, a baiters be they white, black, brown, pink or blue, people in high places or the ones on the street, or some in a chat forum.

What don't I have a clue about?

would it surprise you to know that, i dated a few black women, and that my ex was from mexico. or would it even matter to you. i don't think it would because, going by your past posts you have your mind set that any one that speaks out against the attacks on white folks are racist, or betray their race.

You talk about rhetoric without understanding that those phrases are themselves rhetorical.

just one definition

language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

which you often do, and can't deny doing so so. just go back and take a look at your posts, in this thread and others.

one where you didn't take cheap shots at people or twist their words, trying to make them sound like a racist.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: buster2010

Karma can be a B**** huh? You reap what you sow.

Wow!

There is 240 million white immigrants living in the US? 240 million were born in another country and came here illegally? I want to suggest that the North American Indians have no rights to North America either then, they are truly trespassers too. The indigenous people in South America came across the Bering land bridge first so it is up to them to give amnesty or not.

“Any illegal European who has a criminal record of any sort, minus traffic and parking tickets, will be deported back to their native land. Anybody with contagious diseases like HIV, smallpox, herpes, etc, will not qualify and will also be deported.”

Lol I guess Small Pox is kind of a sensitive subject for them... Looks like all of Hollywood is gone too....

Buster,

What is the percentage of borders in the world that were not created by the victor in a war? Maybe 5%? 1%?

It's nice that you think smallpox is funny seeing there is no telling how many Natives it killed off. Also learn how to read a little better I wasn't the one talking about illegal immigrants the person I responded to was talking about illegals. The reason why I said it was karma is because the Europeans moved in and took the land from the Natives and now the descendants of those people have the gall to whine and cry about about people coming into this nation now and taking it from them.

You may also want to study up on your geography a little the Bering land bridge was in NORTH America so how was the people from SOUTH America was going to get there to cross it? The indigenous people in North America are the descendants of those people so they do have the right.
edit on 19-12-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: Telos

As one from both White and Native descent...

Game on.

Some Jews can't seem to let the Holocaust go, Some Blacks can't seem to let Slavery go, Some Iranians can't seem to let the UK/US overthrowing their Government over 70 years ago go, Some Eastern Europeans can't seem to let that whole Russian 'Iron Curtain' thing go, Some Natives can't seem to let this go...

Learn from the past, not wallow and dwell on/in it.

No?

Theoretically yes. But is anyone learning from the past? Or is the past just used as a anchor of hate, bitterness and intolerance? That's the issue.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Whites or Europeans?

White people can come from places other than Europe...

Back then only Europe was white.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Can you really blame them?

Judging for myself - I'd say they have a pretty darn good reason to feel that way. In fact, they have a much better reason to feel that way than the way the blacks still blame us for what our ancestors did to them.

I could go into detail why it is I say this, but I have a feeling many others beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
trying to paint people as a racist, that never have said a word against race. true i call a thug a thug or baiters, a baiters be they white, black, brown, pink or blue, people in high places or the ones on the street, or some in a chat forum.

i would also dare say that also goes to any and all that do this,and seeing that according to the last census white folks are the majority of the U.S. at 78% well it's 77.7%. see the wiki below cause it.s fast, what are those that whine about it gonna do when the 77.7% stand up and fight back.

Fight back against what, exactly? The minority? Sounds like you are painting it as an US vs. Them scenario with the white majority being some kind of silent giant you are waiting for to stand up and take the minority out. In this scenario, that is -very- racist.

would it surprise you to know that, i dated a few black women, and that my ex was from mexico. or would it even matter to you. i don't think it would because, going by your past posts you have your mind set that any one that speaks out against the attacks on white folks are racist, or betray their race.

Really? You are going to use a variation of the "Some of my best friends are black" rationale?

You talk about rhetoric without understanding that those phrases are themselves rhetorical.

just one definition

language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

which you often do, and can't deny doing so so. just go back and take a look at your posts, in this thread and others.

I'm sorry that you aren't able to understand the sincerity or content of my posts, it doesn't negate its existence however.

one where you didn't take cheap shots at people or twist their words, trying to make them sound like a racist.

I haven't made any cheap shots at you. Im not the one making you sound like a racist.

edit on 19-12-2014 by AgentShillington because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Not much of an amnesty if it costs $5G just to apply.
I was born here making me just as native as any indian tribal member.
I have native American ancestry as well - how much do you need percentagewise to be considered "non-native"?
This is rather humorous.
Custer died for my sins, yeah I know about that.
edit on 19-12-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
LOL daily currant strikes again.

3 mo'pages, les go!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I was wondering how much longer it'd run before the Hoax Hammer came down...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You may also want to study up on your geography a little the Bering land bridge was in NORTH America so how was the people from SOUTH America was going to get there to cross it? The indigenous people in North America are the descendants of those people so they do have the right.

I think my knowledge of geography is just fine. Did they not come across the bridge first then migrate all the way to chili? Since this article is a joke, my joke was that those in South America crossed the bridge first so they get dibs on everything as they migrated south.

I don't think they are all descendants other than some Mitochondrial DNA relationship, but there was many waves across the straights. Though the oldest find in the Americas dates back to 14,000 years in OR, the Mitochondrial DNA of south Americans suggest they came first.....so they have dibs on the north, central and south...

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It's nice that you think smallpox is funny seeing there is no telling how many Natives it killed off.

I also said that all of Hollywood would need to be deported too since STDs is a deporting offense. No one wants to do a "Oh the horror" post on that jab too?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
< massive headdesk >
Jesus, you guys, vet your source. You're falling for SATIRE again.

First of all, check the front page, major clue to the content in the headlines here:
cityworldnews.com...

Second, check the disclaimer page:

cityworldnews.com...

WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle.

And clearly no one caught on to my sarcastic reply. Sigh.

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
WRONG! It's a sarcastic jab at all those US citizens up in arms about the Obama amnesty....SHEEEESH!!!!!!

Bingo!

edit on 19-12-2014 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

see there you go again twisting words to say what you want them to say and not what they do. stop pretending you don't know what i'm saying, it only make you look more like the baiter you are.
it seems you just can't help yourself, you have shown a pattern of doing this and i believe you will continue to do so. your a baiter and have baited me into this back and forth. which i'm done with.

if you can't see the what people mean, without jumping to the conclusion that they are a racist, don't reply.

but i will answer one of your questions, well it's two.

Fight back against what, exactly? The minority?

fighting back about constantly being blamed for the past and not trying to make it on their own without bringing it up all the time. their are countless white people that believe in equal rights. regardless of what ever group is pointing the finger says.

something i've been meaning to mention in all these posts back and forth, you do know that fighting to right wrongs doesn't necessarily involve violence or genocide, like you jumped to the conclusion that i was saying in my first post. it can mean wanting who ever is pointing the finger to stop and work towards more amicable relations. and using their voices to speak out against it. but baiters can't help themselves, the are gonna bait.

all i see in your posts to me is, that your race baiting mind is working overtime. trying to push it on.
now i know that you won't be able to stand not replying, please do yourself the favor of not doing so, seeing how i will not again, unless you just can't stand not taking another shot. which i know you will

edit on 19-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

see there you go again twisting words to say what you want them to say and not what they do. stop pretending you don't know what i'm saying, it only make you look more like the baiter you are.
it seems you just can't help yourself, you have shown a pattern of doing this and i believe you will continue to do so. your a baiter and have baited me into this back and forth. which i'm done with.

if you can't see the what people mean, without jumping to the conclusion that they are a racist, don't reply.

but i will answer one of your questions, well it's two.

Fight back against what, exactly? The minority?

fighting back about constantly being blamed for the past and not trying to make it on their own without bringing it up all the time. their are countless white people that believe in equal rights. regardless of what ever group is pointing the finger says.

something i've been meaning to mention in all these posts back and forth, you do know that fighting to right wrongs doesn't necessarily involve violence or genocide, like you jumped to the conclusion that i was saying in my first post. it can mean wanting who ever is pointing the finger to stop and work towards more amicable relations. and using their voices to speak out against it. but baiters can't help themselves, the are gonna bait.

all i see in your posts to me is, that your race baiting mind working is working overtinme. trying to push it on.
now i know that you won't be able to stand not replying, please do yourself the favor of not doing so, seeing how i will not again, unless you just can't stand not taking another shot. which i know you will.

Whatever, man.

Your posts speak for themselves, but like you so deftly point out, people shouldn't be held accountable for what they do in the past, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

well i lied, but this the last one.

see how your baiting mind works, you couldn't surprise me by not replying, had to take another shot at calling me a racist. just like i called it.

i'm done with you.

edit on 19-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join