It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation FIGHTBACK! Poking Kim Jung Un With Sticks And Other Pointy Things

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
not even Dr Evil approves

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Absolutely brilliant, hahahahahahahahaha

Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yet another example the site is still losing most sense of quality in the immature and fluff drivel that more and more of the new threads are these days. Won't be long now before it's the same level of "look at me" and "my opinions matter" as is seen on the antithesis of intelligence, Facebook.

Seems ironic the same deny ignorance slogan is still used when the majority of posts these days such as this one, are made in ignorance of fact in favour of nauseating emotion and opinion.

And if this degeneration into a circle jerk 'In crowd club' wasn't enough of an insult to any remaining quality members, surely being asked to donate money for the privilege of being able to ride the train down the tracks of its dying throes with those who are killing it at the controls is just too much.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Glancing at your personal contributions to ATS - I think it might be wise to climb down from thine pedestal and accept that a rant is a rant is a rant.

edit on 12/22/14 by Hefficide because: Corrected my middle English

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Is that one of the official hairstyles for women?

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoaterieSlips
a reply to: intrepid

Is that one of the official hairstyles for women?

Um. Does it matter?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

Does anybody ever release any hard evidence? Even if the did most would question it being real...no way to tell anymore

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Please stop - just... stop. We all already know that Kim Jong Un is the greatest human to have ever lived. Why, my own sainted mother was named "Kim" in his honor when she was born in 1917, proving beyond doubt that he also has Time Travel, not just his formidable and entirely awe-inspiring nuclear arsenal. As a matter of fact, at least one girl in every single generation of my family going back at least 9000 years has been named "Kim" in his honor. We experimented in a couple of generations with naming some of the boys "Kim", but they just got summarily beaten up and always had their lunch money taken away.

I for one look forward to having the Leader of the World start instituting some of the freedom reforms he has made in North Korea in the US as well. It's a good start, his cyber-nuking of the imperialist capitalistic running dogs of Sony. For the rest of you: you have been warned!

All hail Kim Jong Un! Or else!

edit on 2014/12/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
up to this point, what is the proof that it was them aside from your government telling you so?
have they released anykind of hard evidence showing that?
or is the just the american people following orders with tail wagging?

Hi Kim!

Welcome to ATS

Who else but you would care so much about a stupid movie that practically no one would have watched or cared about until your little temper tantrum.

You know, I was going to watch the movie before, just to see how two stupid American capitalist warmongering imperialist dogs could be hypnotized by the CIA into a terrorist plot to destroy the Greatest Man Living (tm) by use of boobies as hypnosis trinkets.

Now I want to watch it just to see Little Kimmie disassembled. CIA use of hypnotic boobies to accomplish their terroristic goal has entirely left my mind.

That's sad.

ETA: I am deeply shamed. I could find no way to work "zionist" into my tirade. I have lost face. I will now voluntarily report to the State Execution Chambers for my most just punishment.

edit on 2014/12/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar

Was this movie not "over the top" posture, just like what Barack state department say Eun does?

No. It was not "posture" at all. It was "entertainment", not "posturing". It was about two bumbling and inept CIA agent plants and their Keystone Kop charades to assassinate Glorious Leader. Then Glorious Leader noticed it and over-reacted, which actually gave us a much better illustration and working definition of "bumbling and inept".

Way to GO, Little Kimmie!

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Btw, just to drift a little, did anybody know that in the last couple of days away from this speculation or the DPRK...
Hamas was taken off the terror list, rockets were fired into Israel, and tonight Gaza was hit with an Airstrike...

As far as I know, Hamas was only taken off the terror list in the EU - which didn't surprise me, not even a little bit.

It surprised you?

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
not even Dr Evil approves

That sucks!

NBC Universal is censoring my internets!

Little Kimmie must have gotten to them, too...

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Yo Heff,
Long time, no see, my friend.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

After I picked myself off the floor, covered with multiple dog slobbers
(3) who thought my writhing uncontrollably on their plane was an open
invitation for playtime!, I eventually recovered from oxygen starvation
due to heartfelt laughter at the … 'eclectic posts' your OP invited.
Good on you, Mate.

Thank you! … as it was much needed during the present 'presented reality' season.

Thankyou for all you do.

May we add to your fine collection?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

and calls Obama a monkey, Oooooooo a Darwin joke!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This thread is just Western Propaganda!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

I like cheese, but I`m now doubting on eating it ever again...I`m afraid it kills ones sense of humour now.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Sorry? I don't get the reference. Are you saying I'm cheesy? Kim is cheesy?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

He loves to eat cheese and lots of it too, can`t you see ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join