It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloodline - Presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey quick question this probably has been brought up so point me in the right direction! But I heard from a fellow employee in our lab that all of our Presidents have the Bloodline of Kings and/or Queens of Europe and that if you are born into this bloodline you will more than likely become president. And if you are not part of the bloodline you will not become president. I dont know if it is true or not but its kind of intresting.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
David Icke talks a lot about this, it may be worth checking out his site.
personally im not too sure how literally id take it as many presidents are blatantly of irish decent.( eg kennedy..clinton.) as far as i understand it none of the kings of england have irish blood. ......( but if im wrong please correct me.)

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Royal lineage is antithetical to American democracy; nor do U.S. presidents belong to "royal bloodlines."

What makes a president is the vote of the people, distributed by the Electoral College. Theoretically, any natural-born U.S. citizen that meets the other qualifications as given in the Constitution can become President.

Originally posted by JTMarlin
Hey quick question this probably has been brought up so point me in the right direction! But I heard from a fellow employee in our lab that all of our Presidents have the Bloodline of Kings and/or Queens of Europe and that if you are born into this bloodline you will more than likely become president. And if you are not part of the bloodline you will not become president. I dont know if it is true or not but its kind of intresting.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
what you have to remember is that U.S presidents are mere puppets for the stringpullers(the real world rulers) if they get too troublesome they get shot.....simple

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"David Icke talks a lot about this, it may be worth checking out his site.
personally im not too sure how literally id take it as many presidents are blatantly of irish decent.( eg kennedy..clinton.) as far as i understand it none of the kings of england have irish blood. ......( but if im wrong please correct me.)"

Regarding that. You are right that this bloodline thing is taken to far. However I believe that ancestry is probably the most important factor in getting into politics, particularly the oval office. I have some information up here - www.blue-blood.co.uk, although most of my information is off line as I am using it to write a book. I also have some information on families at www.hierarchypedia.com.

As for Irish presidents (Reagan, Kennedy, Buchanan) I cannot be sure as the Irish records are very poor. Buchanan is one of the most royal presidents. If i remember correctly he is a direct descendant of a King of Munster. By this I mean if you follow the male ancestor you eventually get to the King of Munster. His family was also raised to the peerage (Baron, Earl Viscount etc.)

I don't know much about Kennedy and Reagan. I do have a newspaper article that says they are both cousins ans also cousins with Elizabeth II, but I dont have acces to that information. Kennedy is almost deffinetly of a high royal pedigree. The name Kennedy is an elite Scottish clan that was close to the Stuart Kings of Scotland. They probably fled to Ireland when the catholic were persecuted. Kennedy also has two close ancestors with the name FitzGera, which is an elite Irish family. Of course not everyone with these names will be blue bloods, but it can be a good indicator.

All of the Kings and Queens since the House of Stuart took over all of Britain have had Irish royal blood. The original ruling Scottish house was originally from Ireland, and there is a large body of evidecne to suggest that they were originally from the area now know as Turkey. However the Scottish and English royalty were predominatly of French origin, and no the House of Windsor is pretty much full German. There i also quite a bit of Scandinavian royal blood floating around.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Royal lineage is antithetical to American democracy...

True.

...nor do U.S. presidents belong to "royal bloodlines."

Not true. While they may not be in line to inherit a throne in the near future, there is plenty of documentation to show that many, if not all Presidents have royal blood. But then again, I have royal blood too and I'm homess, so I'm not really too sure how much of an issue it really is.

What makes a president is the vote of the people, distributed by the Electoral College. Theoretically, any natural-born U.S. citizen that meets the other qualifications as given in the Constitution can become President.

Yes, theoretically. Meanwhile, back here in the real world, our Presidents haven't been elected since at least Kennedy. The votes for all national elections have been counted by one single company behind closed doors here in NY ever since he was asassinated. Yes, a front company for the CIA that changes its name every few years. They are the ones who tell the media what to report as far as election results go.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I propose hierarch and bondi be banned for repeatedly posting a link that is to a spam website. Do I have a motion to accept?

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
Not true. While they may not be in line to inherit a throne in the near future, there is plenty of documentation to show that many, if not all Presidents have royal blood. But then again, I have royal blood too and I'm homess, so I'm not really too sure how much of an issue it really is.

We discussed this on ATS in March.. I said then and stand by the idea that if you have European heritage the odds are pretty overwhelming that you are descended from Charlemagne ... and virtually 100% of European royals are. Even were you to be among the potential 20% of Europeans that misses out on descent - it still is a pretty common thing. It would actually be spookier if by some selected breeding they found people not descended from him to be our leaders. THAT would be statistically scarier.

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Landru]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Landru
We discussed this on ATS in March.. I said then and stand by the idea that if you have European heritage the odds are pretty overwhelming that you are descended from Charlemagne ... and virtually 100% of European royals are. Even were you to be among the potential 20% of Europeans that misses out on descent - it still is a pretty common thing. It would actually be spookier if by some selected breeding they found people not descended from him to be our leaders. THAT would be statistically scarier.

My wife's linked to the Lundy's of Lundy's Lane fame on her mother's side. That didn't even get us free admission to the museum. The simple fact of the matter is that we're all related; the trick is being able to establish just how far back we have to reach to establish that one of our forebear's were notable. Me? I'm a mutt. Proudly so. C'est la vie.

top topics

join