It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child dreaming of codes, holographic people, teleporting.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think that I've had past life dream. It was the day before high school and I dreamed that I was in the holocaust, slaving away, and this particular SS officer was brutal, I remembered his face and thought that it was weird. I seen the same guy on the first day of high school that was the SS officer in my dream. I have also dreamed that I was in ancient Egypt, but I was being treated as royalty. There were big cats, lots of jewels, elegant linens, and I was in love with someone. It was a very good dream.

The portal thing is very weird, I don't know what to believe about past lives. Life is so full of wonders!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well it's one thing to entertain the notion,
everyone has thought about aliens / extra dimensional beings or what have you.

It could happen i guess, everything is possible.

But i think it is a bit far fetched to start considering alien dream abductions very probable without any form of evidence.
Especially when talking about dreams, they have rarely been a reliable source of information.

Now this is ATS after all so normally i would be discussing this with a more open mind but i notice most here are instantly telling Lovely she's probably dealing with abductions, and although I'm sure she's perfectly able to think critically on her own.. i still feel like it might lead her in the wrong direction.
Again.. especially when we are simply talking about a dream.. which (in my opinion) is probably all it is.. just a dream.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel
a reply to: Lovelyful
The holographic/teleportating entities with weird eyes is well, weird. How old is your child? Certainly, adduction could be a possibility, but I wouldn't go there just yet without other considerations or indications/evidence.

How does he/she do in school, personality, act, etc? Many geniuses have said they received their great ideas in dreams (Einstein, Turing, Tesla) just to name a few with Tesla actually believing he received some of his information from non-Earth entities. The code makes me point this out, in addition to holographic nature of the dream as there has been mathematical indications that our universe is holographic (James Gates and superstring theory).

She is a smart kid. I have not given her an IQ test, but, now I am considering. My son is very smart and interested in codes. he is only 11 and can code his computer to do certain things???? I don't know anything about coding. His teacher suggested gifted classes for him, but, he said that he wanted to be in regular classes with his friends. Straight A students.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skaffa

Well it's one thing to entertain the notion,
everyone has thought about aliens / extra dimensional beings or what have you.

It could happen i guess, everything is possible.

But i think it is a bit far fetched to start considering alien dream abductions very probable without any form of evidence.
Especially when talking about dreams, they have never been a reliable source of information.

Now this is ATS after all so normally i would be discussing this with a more open mind but i notice most here are instantly telling Lovely she's probably dealing with abductions, and although I'm sure she's perfectly able to think critically on her own.. i still feel like it might lead her in the wrong direction.
Again.. especially when we are simply talking about a dream.. which (in my opinion) is probably all it is.. just a dream.

Yes, I would rather it be just a dream than an actual abduction!!! I am so curious about why we have these dreams. I stay up at night a lot of the times, this may make me stay up even longer lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I gave my thoughts. Seems like a mistake.

Shoulda not said anything.

Probably just a dream. Whatever that is.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
I gave my thoughts. Seems like a mistake.

Shoulda not said anything.

Probably just a dream. Whatever that is.

No, I enjoy your responses.

I think that there is something to her dream, and the one about her going into space!?! That really made me wonder.
edit on 17-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Especially when talking about dreams, they have rarely been a reliable source of information.

Never say never ... TWELVE FAMOUS DREAMS Creativity and Famous Discoveries From Dreams

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've had recent sleep paralysis two night in a row. The first night I freaked out and yelled until noise started coming out and I could move. The second night I realized it and relaxed and had many visuals that appeared to be ancient art and unknown to me writings. They seemed to look like red lazers wrote them and were scrolling past me and I just watched until they faded. I made no sense of it except I watched a few shows that the images probably came from. The brain is awesome and dreams will always blow my mind. I wish I had a photographic memory and some art skills.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllSourceIntel

Never say never ... TWELVE FAMOUS DREAMS Creativity and Famous Discoveries From Dreams

I have to agree. I am an artist, and, some of my dreams give me inspiration.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schwallyjdog
I've had recent sleep paralysis two night in a row. The first night I freaked out and yelled until noise started coming out and I could move. The second night I realized it and relaxed and had many visuals that appeared to be ancient art and unknown to me writings. They seemed to look like red lazers wrote them and were scrolling past me and I just watched until they faded. I made no sense of it except I watched a few shows that the images probably came from. The brain is awesome and dreams will always blow my mind. I wish I had a photographic memory and some art skills.

Do you remember the symbols?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

That's good. I am willing to bet your kids are way smart and suggest you do everything you can to nurture not only their ability, but keep them on task. Being incredibly smart is a double edged sword. While most often geniuses are driven, if they are not nurtured properly, they can fall in with the wrong crowd (their sense of having an open mind and exploring could lead to drug problems, etc) or they may lose their will of drive and be more or less lazy to certain degrees.

I would research more into dreams on google scholar and other academic websites as well as researching famous inventions and breakthroughs that started with dreams (model of DNA, Theory of Relativity, AC current, Periodic Table ... the list of scientific and mathematical problems that were solved due to dreams is long, very long) though I don't think there is any single source that lists them all, but you can find them on the net.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I'm not discouraging you to state your thoughts, i welcome them!
But saying ''very probable'' needs something to back it up wouldn't you agree?

And no one knows what dreams really are.

I thought about that just after i clicked post, that's why i changed ''never'' to ''rarely''

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The code and the math involved are what's really interesting here.

More insight on that would be interesting. Maybe it's a number sequence that she just came up on her own...perhaps a young math genius, or maybe it's nothing, or maybe she saw or heard that somewhere and it's buried in her subconscious.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov

(4/6) × 5 = 3.333333 repeating, but I have no clue as to the how 0 13/100 is connected.

I was playing around with these numbers and I found some of the results interesting.

I multiplied the 13 by the 100, then divided the 1300 by .6666 and .3333.

For some reason the results were just odd looking to me.

Especially the result from dividing the 100 by .6666.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
The code and the math involved are what's really interesting here.

More insight on that would be interesting. Maybe it's a number sequence that she just came up on her own...perhaps a young math genius, or maybe it's nothing, or maybe she saw or heard that somewhere and it's buried in her subconscious.

She said that the numbers just went on and on except the 0 13/100. Also that they insisted there was an answer and it was correct? Maybe that is where the 0 13/100 comes in? She said that she was trying to tell them that the answer was wrong. But she said it was on the chalkboard, paper, etc. She said that her little sister was also in the dream trying to tell her that it was the answer, and she was arguing that it wasn't. She also said that no one else could see the holograms but her, and no one believed her. I should also add that she said that there were clones of her brother and sister, but, they didn't look like themselves, her brother had very long legs and her sister was an adult, but, looked like a child still.
edit on 17-12-2014 by Lovelyful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That is very interesting!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

me thinks your kid has been playing BLOPS at a friends house...

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I don't remember the symbols but they seemed to be in square stone slabs and the writing was like it was layed out like written music notes and just kept scrolling.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
That is classic astral projection symptoms. although symptom implies something negative. Astral projection is not a negative thing. Please look up astral projection & lucid dreaming, and dont assume it's an alien abduction. a reply to: Lovelyful

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It sounds like you want to believe it's alien abduction. consider that kids are in school learning things like fractions and decimals. and that media often has images of space. and that kids get minor scrapes and cuts. i dont want to sound condescending, just want to point out the simple answer is usually the correct one, not the fantastical solution. a reply to: Lovelyful

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join