It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child dreaming of codes, holographic people, teleporting.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is related to my comment on the thread "what is the meaning of this dream". We share fragments of our experiences through dreams. Its likely that someones experience relates to those numbers.

posted on Dec, 20 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I'm glad you liked my post and can relate. I've had times through my life that dreams really seem to be more than a dream. I've had one good obe and tried to communicate with someone else while floating over the bed and looking down on us. They got very scared and I believe I saw their spirit almost come out of their body. I am ok with the sleep paralisis these days and am trying to gain control over times like that. I've had bad experiences in the past and try to stay in control and not let my mind be manipulated these days. I hope some day I can learn from my experiences and I hope I can have better advice to give in the future. The children of today may end up being much more in touch with this other world than we are. At least if they are encouraged to ,and guided by the right people.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Lovelyful by the way the code is a what i would call a master code it could be used to design anything from old technology such as steam engines to modern technology such as computers smart tvs smart phones etc to technology that you would think that is only science fiction such as teleporters holograms interglatic space ships and even devices that can create its own antigravity/gravity feild. i found this out by using the super computer at the dallas texas university it turns out it can be used to create anything the computer itself took 2 weeks to figure out everything that the code can be used to create and its in third place for the top ten super computers in the world anyway this is what the code means and i'm not lying either i did figure it out with the super computer when i was 11 i used to have these dreams as well so i became intrigued when i found out someone else had them to so i figured it out anyway thats what the code means mystery solved

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
also the way i figured it out is taking 3333333 x 4/6x 4/6 x 4/6x 4/6 x 4/6and divide it by the 13/100 and entering it into the computer having it find all the possibilities of what it could mean and it came up with all kinds of stuff but most of it was technology of the past and present and what had not been invented yet so i quickly put the results on a hard drive and put it in my dorm later that day i went out with my friends for lunch after wards i came back to my dorm and the hardrive wasn't there i looked everywhere for it and it just wasn't there who ever took it doesn't want us to know the code's secrets someone else has the information about it i've told you all i can remember i'm sorry if you wanted to see what i came up with but it the hardrive is gone a reply to: Lovelyful

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join