It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax loophole for illegal aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This article was posted 2012 so i do not know what has become of it.

Illegal aliens get a tax number and can claim a child tax credit. For those not living here even, not to mention nieces and nephews.

There seems to be a lot of room for abuse here.

www.wthr.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If a US citizen renounces their citizenship and continues to live in the US....
Are they considered to be an illegal alien?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

damn, when I see "aliens" in the name of the thread I always imagine the god damn "greys", not humans

edit on 12-12-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Heh.

Like poor undocumented workers are filing anything more than a 1080ez.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I 'm sure the Mexican government extends the same courtesy to American illegals in Mexico.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Many years ago my ex brother-in-law not a citizen but with green card, was shot in the head because he started a fight with some guys. He decided to go "home" to Mexico after he recovered and his arm was not functioning fully. He was allowed to receive life long disability sent to him in Mexico where the money made him quite well off in those days.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Your governmemt just passed a bill that provides billions of dollars to banks and corporations for the next bailout, but yes its those pesky illegals the real issue

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Every large hole starts with a small shovel of dirt. Those small scoops turn into ever increasing holes. All the more reason to get started with illegals.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Your governmemt just passed a bill that provides billions of dollars to banks and corporations for the next bailout, but yes its those pesky illegals the real issue

I agree,
all the tax loopholes that the little guys have don`t even equal the amount of money that just one big business tax loophole generates.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Mucho dinero por los niños.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Ya but if you are going fill that hole you don't start by using small shovel.
All the more reason to go after the billion dollar offender.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My small understanding of foreign workers be it illegal or legal is corporations saving money on paying workers less money, so im sure that part of the illegals in the usa is the government leting cheap labor accross the border to help big money make more.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
He deserves it he was here working legally. The article was reporting abuse. Not use.a reply to: Char-Lee

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: roth1
He deserves it he was here working legally. The article was reporting abuse. Not use.a reply to: Char-Lee

I guess I see it differently, he ran home to Mexico when the draft came, he was involved in crime here and he had no desire to be a citizen. He fought with a group of gang members and he got shot, I see no reason US taxpayer money should buy people property and raise their Family in another country when they are not citizens of the US.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If you get an ITN but have little reportable income...you could do this. But only if your dependants need/have a ITN as well.

Rules for resident aliens remove the ITN thang. Legal resident aliens get treated the same as citizens.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
imo having a green card and working entitles you to the same benifits as any other us worker

my wife has a green card and the money it cost sucks

she should be a resident considering she was 1 when she came hear

imagration is touchy exp hear

not relating to this but when u grow up hear from a very young age citezenship should be granted

and yes benifits remain

lets turn the tables abit if ur a american and get whatever benifits and move to some other place u didnt earn that since u moved dosent add up

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Green card renewal is no joke either. Have to get a few green cards renewed next year...along with new biometric passports. I'm looking at a few grand in fees.

new topics

top topics

join